Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

Here's the fact. President Trump has stated a second round of stimulus checks is a real possibility. That tells me the lockdown is going to be extended. Like it or not that's the way it's gonna go. So be it. Nothing I can do about it. So send out stimulus #2. It's wise and prudent.

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

Sure. He didnā€™t CLEARLY and FORCEFULLY address the virus until LONG AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE.

He forced governors to lead. He could have issued his presidential recommendation to stay home nationwide. But he didnā€™t. His standard operating procedure is to ā€œsee what happensā€ and then refuse to accept responsibility.

Fucking moron.
Trump addressed it BEFORE the Democrat politicians urged everyone to go out and celebrate the Chinese New Year.....He closed travel and those same Democrat idiots called him a RACIST.

He didnā€™t close travel. He issued a statement which set morons off and they started attacking Asian people. We never stopped travel from China or Europe. Thatā€™s a lie that you bought.

He sat on it until it was too late. That is why we have the most cases of infection in the world. More than FUCKING CHINA.

Someday, your grandkids will look back at your crazed infatuation with this shit of a man and question their heritage.

Bullshit. From Worldometers.info

View attachment 321197
Yes and meanwhile Nancy Pants was urging everyone to go out and celebrate Chinese New Year.

I donā€™t know what you are talking about. She isnā€™t the president.
She is the Speaker of the House which has equal power to the Executive Branch. Do you know much about American government?

Nope, not equal power. Ideally, three branches should have equal power for checks and balances. Pelosi is Speaker of the House, which is only half of legislative branch. The other half of legislative branch is Senate. Senate and House together, as legislative branch have equal power to executive and judicial branches.

Holy shit! You should start charging tuition! Youā€™re SMART!
1476378898957.gif

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

Sure. He didnā€™t CLEARLY and FORCEFULLY address the virus until LONG AFTER IT WAS TOO LATE.

He forced governors to lead. He could have issued his presidential recommendation to stay home nationwide. But he didnā€™t. His standard operating procedure is to ā€œsee what happensā€ and then refuse to accept responsibility.

Fucking moron.
Trump addressed it BEFORE the Democrat politicians urged everyone to go out and celebrate the Chinese New Year.....He closed travel and those same Democrat idiots called him a RACIST.

He didnā€™t close travel. He issued a statement which set morons off and they started attacking Asian people. We never stopped travel from China or Europe. Thatā€™s a lie that you bought.

He sat on it until it was too late. That is why we have the most cases of infection in the world. More than FUCKING CHINA.

Someday, your grandkids will look back at your crazed infatuation with this shit of a man and question their heritage.

Bullshit. From Worldometers.info

View attachment 321197
Yes and meanwhile Nancy Pants was urging everyone to go out and celebrate Chinese New Year.

I donā€™t know what you are talking about. She isnā€™t the president.
She is the Speaker of the House which has equal power to the Executive Branch. Do you know much about American government?

Sheā€™s not the president. We do not look to her for leadership in a national crisis. The buck does not stop with her.

What is it that you claim she did, anyway?

OK, then why is she going against president's advice, if not to sabotage Trump's leadership?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

The president is going against the presidentā€™s advice ( which is actually Fauciā€™s ) advice. He refuses to wear a mask. He says itā€™s optional. But it is his official advice.

Hmmm... Dr. Fauci, scared the public initially with the claim that corona virus is ten times deadlier than the seasonal flu. That alone created narrative adopted by media and left that pretty much rejects any other opinion that is not supportive of that initial claim. However, shortly after he quietly conceded in The New England Journal of Medicine, along with his co-author Dr. Redfield, who is the director of CDC, that for all they know, it may have a mortality rate comparable to that of the .1% of seasonal influenza.

Covid-19 ā€” Navigating the Uncharted

Last edited:
June 1st is a ways out there this is why our POTUS is suggesting a second round of stimulus checks may very well be issued.

Fucking moron.

He declared "public health emergency" on January 31, one day after CDC confirmed the first US case of human to human transmission.

How's that too late and what's not clear about that?

After that....for months after that....he downplayed the seriousness of the virus. We STILL have states who have not been pressured by him into establishing stay at home orders.

Heā€™s not been a leader. Heā€™s been an opportunist. Thatā€™s because he is an opportunist.
Trump is a leader not a dictator, he is letting the individual governors to decide what is best for their state. Remember Iowa is not New York and one size doe not fit all

Fucking moron.

He declared "public health emergency" on January 31, one day after CDC confirmed the first US case of human to human transmission.

How's that too late and what's not clear about that?

After that....for months after that....he downplayed the seriousness of the virus. We STILL have states who have not been pressured by him into establishing stay at home orders.

Heā€™s not been a leader. Heā€™s been an opportunist. Thatā€™s because he is an opportunist.
Everyone downplayed it including you, so quit being a political opportunist that wants to use a crisis to work a political end. It serves no one, and makes you appear evil in your intent.

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

Read what you wrote. You're questioning why Trump is listening to medical experts. Hmmm. Maybe because he isn't doctor and we should consult people who spent a decades learning about this.

Who should Trump listen to? A clown?

What if... if those doctors, or experts, are just another leftist holdovers who were "activated" to do him harm? It's not that any other institution didn't try just that.

So basically anyone who doesn't follow the Trump narrative is against him yes?

Could be that Trump is just wrong? It's not possible for everyone to be against him.

First it was the media against him, now it's the health industry?

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!
Why indeed when the fat asssed stable genius knows more than anyone else about everything.

And I see you are yet another dumbasss Trumpette who has no clue how modeling works.

Trump wants the Virus to hurt the economy to cover up the downward slide we were already in in 2019.
LOL Please explain how modeling works to us knuckle draggers! In particular why the pandemic models that generated this mass hysteria could be off by factors of 100 or more. We're waiting oh wise Dave!

OK.

The intial modeling would be started as how many could die if we do noithing. 1-2 million?

A later model might say, that since we have instituted social distancing, the death toll could be 100,000 to 200,000.

A later yet model could say that since we have a stay at home order, schools closed & people are listening (except for retardoTrumnpers), we could have 60,000 deaths.

Each model is based on more current details.

Your doc tells you that if you don't change your lifestyle, you won't live until the age of 60. You quite smoking, drinking, and lose 70 pounds & go back. He now says your could live to 80. Both evaluations were correct but the inputs changed./

Read what you wrote. You're questioning why Trump is listening to medical experts. Hmmm. Maybe because he isn't doctor and we should consult people who spent a decades learning about this.

What if... if those doctors, or experts, are just another leftist holdovers who were "activated" to do him harm? It's not that any other institution didn't try just that.

Could be that Trump is just wrong? It's not possible for everyone to be against him.

Depends on narrative.

Left is against everything that Trump is doing. So is their leftist media. You probably do the same, because orange man bad.

Yes, Trump can get it wrong, and did wrong.

I didn't support him signing stimulus. I don't support his tariffs, I think they should be much higher. I thing he should be much tougher on immigration. I think he should've fired all holdovers from previous administration, just as previous admin did with his predecessor.

Depends on narrative.

Left is against everything that Trump is doing. So is their leftist media. You probably do the same, because orange man bad.

I didn't support him signing stimulus. I don't support his tariffs, I think they should be much higher. I thing he should be much tougher on immigration. I think he should've fired all holdovers from previous administration, just as previous admin did with his predecessor.
You are a lying fuck. Obama did not fire everyoine from the previuous administration. Most departmernts are full of career people.

Depends on narrative.

You are a lying fuck. Obama did not fire everyoine from the previuous administration. Most departmernts are full of career people.

So, to satisfy your stupidity, you had to change what I actually said into something you wish I said in order to call me a liar. It turned out only liar, and importantly stupid one is you, shitstain.

Where have I said "everyone"? I said "all holdovers" from previous administration.

I wish USMB had a hell yeah button to rate posts. They don't so a meme will have to do.

image.jpeg

Depends on narrative.

Depends on narrative.

Meh, you are just mad because he diddnt keep you around as the whitehouse rent boy.

Depends on narrative.

Depends on narrative.

Meh, you are just mad because he diddnt keep you around as the whitehouse rent boy.

That woulds be a tough job with you & your ilk kissing his ass 24/7.

Here's the fact. President Trump has stated a second round of stimulus checks is a real possibility. That tells me the lockdown is going to be extended. Like it or not that's the way it's gonna go. So be it. Nothing I can do about it. So send out stimulus #2. It's wise and prudent.

For who ?

This country due to it's lack of responsiblity can't afford another round.

Time to can this charade and get back to work.

Depends on narrative.

Depends on narrative.

That woulds be a tough job with you & your ilk kissing his ass 24/7.

Says the guy who openly wonders what Bammers dick taste like.

Forum List

Back