Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

He said the leader was responsible.

View attachment 320944

Suggestion, read Camp's post first. My reply to him is challenging his statement, and it's not standalone question.

Once you realize that, you'll see how your post has no purpose. Possibly not.

I did read it. He says the leader is responsible. Are you arguing the President is not the leader of the Government? I agree your blob is no leader; he's a prolific coward in fact. But I'm surprised you share the view.

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!
Trump is caught between a rock and a hard place... Damned if you do and damned if you don't.. The story of his presidential career at this point. The deep state will see to it that no matter how much you suffer, if it don't damage Trump or keep him in check, then it must go on (the negative reporting). All we can do is hope these medicines work, and Trump can force them through no matter how much the deep state resist him. It's amazing that the deep state has actually chosen to allow people to die over their possible politics involved.

People will rebel at the poles, and they should just like Trump does against those political opportunist questioning him in those briefings.

"Damned if you do and damned if you don't."

True. They got him where they want him. They're completely for ruining economy in order to prevent him getting re-elected. This image can give you an idea what I am talking about.

View attachment 320948
Unbelievable.

Don't forget leftist mantra: "The ends justify the means."

It’s becoming increasingly clear that a person’s political orientation is an indicator of his or her response to the "virus". To political left, their desire to get rid of Trump get them to believe that all of the measures that are being taken to stop the spread of the virus, including crashing the economy are ultimately worth it.

To right, the enemy is "the virus".
To left, the enemy is Trump, and their position is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".

I have seen in Corona Virus thread leftist openly cheering rise in US infections, because they know that would hurt Trump's chances for re-election. They're all supporting business closures, not because they want to stop the spread, but because that is hurting the economy. The "enemy" they're fighting justifies all measures that they deem necessary, or essential, and that there are at times glaring contradictions between their prescriptions and their proscriptions we can put to one side for the moment.

To fight the enemy, whichever enemy is depending on the side you're on, all Constitutional liberties, rights, prerogatives, and obligations must be suspended... meaning, for practical purposes, indefinitely revoked, until the war is won. In other words, the Constitution, that which distinguishes America as the unique country that it is and for the sake of which generations of Americans have fought, and died, the document affirming us as free men (and women), the United States Constitution must be shelved until as such time as doctor Fauci declare that we are safe from the virus. And we wont be safe for a long time, meanwhile they're going to change election rules, allow ballot harvesting nationwide, try to push for online voting, and since many people who lost their jobs are gonna stay without insurance, they're gonna make one more push for government healthcare.

As I said above, "the ends justify the means."

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?

View attachment 320944

Suggestion, read Camp's post first. My reply to him is challenging his statement, and it's not standalone question.

I did read it. He says the leader is responsible. Are you arguing the President is not the leader of the Government? I agree your blob is no leader; he's a prolific coward in fact. But I'm surprised you share the view.

You didn't read it. Camp hadn't said such thing. Try again.

1586411047649.png

View attachment 320944

You didn't read it. Camp hadn't said such thing. Try again.

Did read it.
Don't care what Camp said.

I do wonder why you don't think Trump is the leader...since you don't think he's responsible for the disaster that is the response. Hmmm?

So you Liberal geniuses think Trump "Fucked Up" because he didn't issue an immediate lock down of the country AND KEEP IT LOCKED DOWN for the next year. That's what the medical "experts" are telling us. Stand up and be counted. Is that what you believe?

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.

Cant agree at all. The problem was the lockdown.
The lockdowns are working you dope. Discontinuing them will increase the number of sick. It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a person on a ventilator in ICU. So, ya genius, send more folks into hospitals.

The ventilators only work at about a 20% rate. They're not a great treatment for this disease and you're right, they're very expensive.

Better? Oxygen and the drug cocktail Pres. Trump recommended

If there's one thing I've noticed in all this mess it's that a day is like a week and a week is a month, etc. So from today, April 9th, til April 30th is a very long time. Now, it seems in lots of places we have this thing in slow decline. For sure the models are busted. Not 150 to 250K deaths but maybe 60K deaths. Still a lot, but not enough to keep the entire nation shut down. 60K is a regular flu year.

I fully expect Pres Trump to have one ear listening to the medical experts and one ear to the economic experts. Another week-ten days will start to tell how the models are really playing out. More trajectory like this--the hospitals are really not overloaded, ventilators are really not the answer, the drug cocktail is working--and the SHUT IT ALL DOWN contingency loses a lot of steam. Especially as the crushing economic news continues to roll out (and those aren't models, they're for real).

2 words "social distancing".
----------------------
Besides the properties of the virus itself, many additional factors contributed to the virulence of the 1918 pandemic. In 1918, the world was still engaged in World War I. Movement and mobilization of troops placed large numbers of people in close contact and living spaces were overcrowded. Health services were limited, and up to 30% of U.S. physicians were deployed to military service.3

In addition, medical technology and countermeasures at the time were limited or non-existent. No diagnostic tests existed at the time that could test for influenza infection. In fact, doctors didn’t know influenza viruses existed. Many health experts at the time thought the 1918 pandemic was caused by a bacterium called “Pfeiffer’s bacillus,” which is now known as Haemophilus influenzae.

and you know what causes poorer communities to die, which involve a lot of blacks in inner cities,
economic inequality.

Last edited:

Comparing to these COVID-19 models, global warming looks more plausible.
Since i have been right about everything and the models wrong i think this forum should sign a petition and send it to Trump demanding i be the corona Czar.
Change your own diapers first. Then do that.

No..but we do come november.
How does that work? How will the November election give authority to Trump or Congress to take authority away from Governors and State legislatures? Are you projecting Trump will become a full-blown Dictator, or maybe withing he will?

2 words "social distancing".
----------------------
Besides the properties of the virus itself, many additional factors contributed to the virulence of the 1918 pandemic. In 1918, the world was still engaged in World War I. Movement and mobilization of troops placed large numbers of people in close contact and living spaces were overcrowded. Health services were limited, and up to 30% of U.S. physicians were deployed to military service.3

In addition, medical technology and countermeasures at the time were limited or non-existent. No diagnostic tests existed at the time that could test for influenza infection. In fact, doctors didn’t know influenza viruses existed. Many health experts at the time thought the 1918 pandemic was caused by a bacterium called “Pfeiffer’s bacillus,” which is now known as Haemophilus influenzae.

and you know what causes poorer communities to die, which involve a lot of blacks in inner cities,
economic inequality.
two words, "so what?"

The reason why the curve is flattening is because we've gone into lockdown and people are practicing social distancing.

Those models of much higher deaths would be more likely had we not.

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.
He did not deny the virus he denied the panic about the virus.

Cant agree at all. The problem was the lockdown.
The lockdowns are working you dope. Discontinuing them will increase the number of sick. It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a person on a ventilator in ICU. So, ya genius, send more folks into hospitals.
Lock downs aka House Arrests are unconstitutional; and unAmerican.
Now the question if you believe in house arrests, who do you believe to tell you it is over? I have heard every from May 1st to 18 months from now.

Why indeed when the fat asssed stable genius knows more than anyone else about everything.

And I see you are yet another dumbasss Trumpette who has no clue how modeling works.

Trump wants the Virus to hurt the economy to cover up the downward slide we were already in in 2019.

Why indeed when the fat asssed stable genius knows more than anyone else about everything.

And I see you are yet another dumbasss Trumpette who has no clue how modeling works.

Trump wants the Virus to hurt the economy to cover up the downward slide we were already in in 2019.
well it is clear the experts don't know. so what exactly is the difference at this point?

I, myself, know that data is important. and promoting tactics without data is barbaric.

The fact that he is seriously considering round 2 of stimulus checks suggests the lockdown is not ending on April 30th. I say send out the checks.

Forum List

Back