Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.
Oh? Keep the shutdown on and it makes 1929 depression look like a piker, you will feel it and then some, faggot, but that won't stop you from pushing for it until it happens.
Maybe then you will realize you fucked up, or maybe you're retarded.
There will be no going back, either way.
Well said.

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.
Stop fear mongering.
Well said. The general feeling is that fearmongers are weak minded.
The MSM and the Democrats are the fearmongers at this point.
I think everyone on the forum agrees with that.

Maybe he should demand all get tested w/o any problems. Seems to be a problem there.

The better thing would be to test for the anti-body so we can know the number of millions who never even knew they had the mild corona virus
Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?
He did not close down the individual states so he is not being blamed for ordering the states to close down. He is blamed for prolonging conditions for the need for closure because of his incompetent handling of the crisis.
Democrat talking point ^^^^^^^^^^ No proof, no nothing just blabber.
Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.
The Republican governor of my own deep red state is not willing to sacrifice the people of our state at the alter of trump's economic wishes. The Mayor and County Mayor where I live extended the stay at home order, this very afternoon for another week. The state had 7 new deaths since yesterday, bringing the total to 79 dead in a little over a month. We're pretty conservative down here. We're just not used to 79 people dropping dead in the state in a little over a month from a disease running rampant. The vast majority of those that have come down with it are between 20 and 50. This isn't anything to fk around with, just to make a buck for the GDP.
I have no problem locking down States that have and overwhelming Covid problems. Let the rest of US go back to work.

Last edited:

Stop fear mongering.

Cant agree at all. The problem was the lockdown.
The lockdowns are working you dope. Discontinuing them will increase the number of sick. It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a person on a ventilator in ICU. So, ya genius, send more folks into hospitals.

Stop fear mongering.

You are living in cartoon land.

The lockdowns are working you dope. Discontinuing them will increase the number of sick. It cost hundreds of thousands of dollars for a person on a ventilator in ICU. So, ya genius, send more folks into hospitals.
Define 'lockdown' dope.

Oh? Keep the shutdown on and it makes 1929 depression look like a piker, you will feel it and then some, faggot, but that won't stop you from pushing for it until it happens.
How 'bout this, hunker down and ride out the storm and come out and rebuild when it's over.

Define 'lockdown' dope.
If you don't know then you are the dope.

I hate to sound like the gloom and doomer here, but I'm pretty sure things are never going to go back to how they were. We have people like Bill Gates saying that we're not going to go back to having large gatherings until the whole world gets vaccinated. (And make no mistake, these criminals want mandatory vaccinations.) They want to roll out agendas like ID2020, Agenda 21, and an entirely new monetary system, eventually a cashless system where everything is trackable by the government… which is another thing that Bill Gates is on record saying we need. And that's not even getting into all their other anti-freedom, Orwellian plans.

A lot of you are going to hate me for saying this, but imo Trump is not going to be the savior and reverse all this stuff... this whole thing is a lot bigger than him and the US, unfortunately. This is one big step toward the New World order.

Last edited:

Stop fear mongering.

And you Trump supporters are living in a fantasy land.
I get it. He's your god and savior. He will lead you to that white promised land..whatever that may be. :)

Maybe he should demand all get tested w/o any problems. Seems to be a problem there.

The better thing would be to test for the anti-body so we can know the number of millions who never even knew they had the mild corona virus

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?
He did not close down the individual states so he is not being blamed for ordering the states to close down. He is blamed for prolonging conditions for the need for closure because of his incompetent handling of the crisis.
Democrat talking point ^^^^^^^^^^ No proof, no nothing just blabber.
The Republican governor of my own deep red state is not willing to sacrifice the people of our state at the alter of trump's economic wishes. The Mayor and County Mayor where I live extended the stay at home order, this very afternoon for another week. The state had 7 new deaths since yesterday, bringing the total to 79 dead in a little over a month. We're pretty conservative down here. We're just not used to 79 people dropping dead in the state in a little over a month from a disease running rampant. The vast majority of those that have come down with it are between 20 and 50. This isn't anything to fk around with, just to make a buck for the GDP.
I have no problem with States imposing guidelines or sequestrations that have and overwhelming Covid problems. Let the rest of US go back to work.

Stop fear mongering.

And you Trump supporters are living in a fantasy land.
I get it. He's your god and savior. He will lead you to that white promised land..whatever that may be. :)

No, I just don't think cartoons are like real life. I think I hear your mommy calling.

Define 'lockdown' dope.
If you don't know then you are the dope.
If you can't define your own terms you are the dope.

How 'bout this, hunker down and ride out the storm and come out and rebuild when it's over.
That is the most stupid advice I have seen yet on this Forum.

I hate to sound like the gloom and doomer here, but I'm pretty sure things are never going to go back to how they were. We have people like Bill Gates saying that we're not going to go back to having large gatherings until the whole world gets vaccinated. (And make no mistake, these criminals want mandatory vaccinations) They want to roll out agendas like ID2020, Agenda 21, and an entirely new monetary system, eventually a cashless system where everything is trackable by the government… which is another thing that Bill Gates is on record saying we need. And that's not even getting into all their other anti-freedom, Orwellian plans.

A lot of you are going to hate me for saying this, but imo Trump is not going to be the savior and reverse all this stuff... this whole thing is a lot bigger than him and the US, unfortunately. This is one big step toward the New World order.
Yes, the doommakers far outnumber US. We are infected with liberal bureaucrats that no one elected and don't owe anything to the American populace. We see it here on the Forum with TDSers who support Democrat bureaucratic nonsense fueled by their hatred of one man. It is disgusting actually.

This is one reason why Trump was near the bottom of my GOP potential nominees.

Trump didn't run as a fiscal conservative. And he isn't one.

So, just listening to the local news, seven shot in Chicago, and the Interim supt. Charlie Beck bitching that gun shot victims are taking up beds in an icu taking beds away from a Wuhan elderly family member! Hly sht. Then the news dude on nbc says the guy said the shootings take away resources from enforcing social distancing.

There it is, all you need to know

Forum List

Back