Trump Should Stop This Lockdown

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

I agree. I am not at all happy with Trump. I should be doing the mild corona virus updates.

If there is anything that I (as a Trump voter) is questioning right now is why in the hell is Trump listening to these medical experts? Their predictions are wrong their models are based on unreliable and unobtainable data, and they are bureaucrats that are receiving a paycheck from my tax dollars while they promote closing down the economic engine of this country. Clearly, so far this Covid is not performing up to their expectations. Their predictions of millions dying hasn't emerged. In fact we see even NY having a sharp decline. IMO Trump needs to stop this sequestration of our economic engine and get the country back to work, going to restaurants, etc. Maybe he could keep certain geographic areas (especially high density areas) in sequestration and look into highly dense African American communities that are suffering much more that the rest of US. Give THEM help. Stop trying to spread government largesse around to folks who could actually make this economy hum again if we just let them go back to work!!

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.

Comparing to these COVID-19 models, global warming looks more plausible.

But he can't. Because he's got next to no say in the matter. He fucked up and ignored and denied the virus threat. And there's nothing he can do about it.
Send people back to normal now and you have a virus resurgence that will ensure the Republican Party is consigned to the ashes of history for the next 100 years.

Cant agree at all. The problem was the lockdown.

Comparing to these COVID-19 models, global warming looks more plausible.
Since i have been right about everything and the models wrong i think this forum should sign a petition and send it to Trump demanding i be the corona Czar.

"Dammit! I wish President Roosevelt didn't go to war when those Japanese bombed our boats over there in Hawaii. All this gas rationing is pissing me off 'cause I wanna go for a drive. And sugar! Has anyone seen any of it in the market? I haven't.

I heard that Japan is really pretty this time of year. I'd love to take a trip there and see those cherry trees blossom, like my sister did a couple years ago. But now I cant because I have to go work in some icky smelly factory making tanks or something.

That damned Roosevelt. He just doesn't he care about us..."

Wait just a goddamn minute - were you not just telling me how everything falls to Trump?

The President of the United States, I mean, last I looked anyway is the top of the food chain in this country. He's the director. The guy that is supposed to lead and guide. Problem is, when you have a glorified 2nd rate adult movie director who used to be a reality TV game show host that surrounds himself with the worst of the worst and won't listen to anyone of knowledge, you get what you get.

Well by golly, you sure did. Now all of a sudden "he's got next to no say in the matter".

The mental gymnastics of you leftists is truly a sight to behold. How you people live in such a perpetually conflicted state is absolutely mind boggling.

Stop fear mongering.

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.

Okay, now please explain how Trump can be blamed for something he's not in charge with?
He did not close down the individual states so he is not being blamed for ordering the states to close down. He is blamed for prolonging conditions for the need for closure because of his incompetent handling of the crisis.

Maybe he should demand all get tested w/o any problems. Seems to be a problem there.

Stop fear mongering.
Well said. The general feeling is that fearmongers are weak minded.

Don't push OP.....President Trump will stop it at the right time.

Have faith in your President. :huddle::thup::thup::thup:
I do. It's just frustrating that he has to deal with such incompetence coming from the left and the bureaucratic medical community. I believe he feels the same way but because of the lamestream media and the traitorous Democrats he has to play politics. I don't really blame him I just wish it would happen sooner. Hopefully him kicking out Obama leftovers is a first step to getting things back to normal. It's amazing to realize just how the Democrats have fucked our country.

Your lord a master does not have authority for overruling Governers on this issue.
The Republican governor of my own deep red state is not willing to sacrifice the people of our state at the alter of trump's economic wishes. The Mayor and County Mayor where I live extended the stay at home order, this very afternoon for another week. The state had 7 new deaths since yesterday, bringing the total to 79 dead in a little over a month. We're pretty conservative down here. We're just not used to 79 people dropping dead in the state in a little over a month from a disease running rampant. The vast majority of those that have come down with it are between 20 and 50. This isn't anything to fk around with, just to make a buck for the GDP.

Maybe he should demand all get tested w/o any problems. Seems to be a problem there.

The better thing would be to test for the anti-body so we can know the number of millions who never even knew they had the mild corona virus

Stop fear mongering.
Well said. The general feeling is that fearmongers are weak minded.
The MSM and the Democrats are the fearmongers at this point.

Oh? Keep the shutdown on and it makes 1929 depression look like a piker, you will feel it and then some, faggot, but that won't stop you from pushing for it until it happens.
Maybe then you will realize you fucked up, or maybe you're retarded.
There will be no going back, either way.

Forum List

Back