Trump should skip debates.

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

trump is making a tactical mistake by pointing out Biden's mental weakness now

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it
I worry that there is a miracle drug that can keep biden upright and lucid for 90 minutes

its a real possibility
There are some but as with any person who has dementia problems, the drugs only work intermittently. Basically its a crap shoot for it to work and for it to work long enough...

Would explain Trump slurring his words and being low energy sometimes...

No, that's because Trump is so high energy he's doing something all the time, not sitting in a basement bunker somewhere.

His energy comes from snorting Adderall.

Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderall.. - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

May 13, 2020 - A former Celebrity Apprentice Staffer says that Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderallthe set of 'The Apprentice. Copyright Stuttering John ...

Tom Arnold Claims Donald Trump Snorted Adderall on 'The ...
www.newsweek.com › U.S. › Trump › Adderall

Dec 13, 2018 - He even snorted Adderall. Mark Burnett knew it. It's scary," he wrote in a tweet, accusing The Apprentice creator of knowing that the president took ...

The Highest Office
A former Trump intimate insists that Donald Trump is a known substance abuser. Why is no one listening?

"""Casler says Trump takes these substances “because he suffers from dyslexia, and he got really nervous when he had to read cue cards on set.” He adds, “I used to see him coming out of the dressing room with Adderall coming out of his nose.” (Is this the reason he often sniffs while reading the teleprompter?)

In the past few years, two S.N.L. cast members, Taran Killam and Pete Davidson, have said on different occasions that Trump struggled to read at his episode’s table read and didn’t seem to get the jokes. A recent book, A Warning, by a current unnamed senior Trump-administration official, described Trump’s challenges with comprehension and attention span: “But if the aim was to educate this new commander in chief, they couldn’t submit a fifty-page report entitled something like ‘Integrated National Strategy for Indo-Pacific Partnership and Defense,’ expect him to read it, and then discuss it. That would be like speaking Aramaic to Trump through a pillow; even if he tried very hard to pay attention, which he didn’t, he wouldn’t be able to understand what the hell he was hearing.....”

THIS certainly explains why he won't read is PDBs and just tells his staff to give him the cliff notes.

Did you see the videos of the coke rocks falling out of his nose?

Yes, but read the blurb from Casler, above. He was Ivanka's assistant on The Apprentice. He says it's crushed up Adderall.
Doesn't make him high, it gives him lots of energy.
When he's at the podium and he starts doing that sniffing thing, that's because he's just snorted before coming out.

I believe this to be true. It just explains a lot of his behavior.

Biden has set the bar so low that he will be considered the victor if he can remain standing.
I agree

On the other hand, maybe focusing on it means that everyone will see it when it happens and the press can't just downplay it to silence. Everyone will be paying attention now.

I think Trump needs the KO. If a draw were acceptable then I'd agree it's better to downplay it. But since he needs the KO, I think it's better to be sure everyone is looking for it
I worry that there is a miracle drug that can keep biden upright and lucid for 90 minutes

its a real possibility
There are some but as with any person who has dementia problems, the drugs only work intermittently. Basically its a crap shoot for it to work and for it to work long enough...

Would explain Trump slurring his words and being low energy sometimes...

No, that's because Trump is so high energy he's doing something all the time, not sitting in a basement bunker somewhere.

His energy comes from snorting Adderall.

Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderall.. - YouTube
www.youtube.com › watch

May 13, 2020 - A former Celebrity Apprentice Staffer says that Donald Trump Snorted coke & Adderallthe set of 'The Apprentice. Copyright Stuttering John ...

Tom Arnold Claims Donald Trump Snorted Adderall on 'The ...
www.newsweek.com › U.S. › Trump › Adderall

Dec 13, 2018 - He even snorted Adderall. Mark Burnett knew it. It's scary," he wrote in a tweet, accusing The Apprentice creator of knowing that the president took ...

The Highest Office
A former Trump intimate insists that Donald Trump is a known substance abuser. Why is no one listening?

"""Casler says Trump takes these substances “because he suffers from dyslexia, and he got really nervous when he had to read cue cards on set.” He adds, “I used to see him coming out of the dressing room with Adderall coming out of his nose.” (Is this the reason he often sniffs while reading the teleprompter?)

In the past few years, two S.N.L. cast members, Taran Killam and Pete Davidson, have said on different occasions that Trump struggled to read at his episode’s table read and didn’t seem to get the jokes. A recent book, A Warning, by a current unnamed senior Trump-administration official, described Trump’s challenges with comprehension and attention span: “But if the aim was to educate this new commander in chief, they couldn’t submit a fifty-page report entitled something like ‘Integrated National Strategy for Indo-Pacific Partnership and Defense,’ expect him to read it, and then discuss it. That would be like speaking Aramaic to Trump through a pillow; even if he tried very hard to pay attention, which he didn’t, he wouldn’t be able to understand what the hell he was hearing.....”

THIS certainly explains why he won't read is PDBs and just tells his staff to give him the cliff notes.

Did you see the videos of the coke rocks falling out of his nose?

Why do I hear the twilight zone music?

View attachment 392790

Because your politics and reasoning are stuck in the 60s.
You probably still have your John Birch Society card, too, huh?

Incoherent response to the discussion. It's a funny thing about TDS. You think you're making sense

It's interesting to speculate how they are going to prepare a man for a debate who has had two brain embolisms and is clearly suffering from mental problems. Will they try to steal or buy the questions beforehand? Do they have a "plan B" if Biden falls apart on stage? Maybe they will create a disturbance so they can hustle him out.

It'll be announced Slow Joe has a hearing problem and he'll be sporting a "hearing aid"

This should be with the conspiracy theories.

Who are you? More importantly why should I care?

Biden's been retiring at 9:30 AM for the day...ever wonder why? Look up sun downing and dementia

Unlike the Orange Goon, he's prepping for the debates. That's why he's MIA, idiot.

Keep on believing that, kid. Lol, cripes you're fckn stupid....and well on your way to Iggy land

You really think I give a shit if you put me on ignore?
You have nothing to offer here except wise-ass conspiracy theories.
Waddle on back over to the QAnon forum, they're missing their useful idiot.

Tinfoil hat guy is whining about "conspiracy theories?" Now that's funny ...

Whoa, the Master of Conspiracy Theories is Trump.

20 Conspiracy Theories Trump Has Pushed Before and During His Presidency
May 19, 2020, 1:32 pm

Comments have been abbreviated.
""""
  1. Birtherism: President Trump rose to political prominence peddling the racist conspiracy theory that former President Obama wasn’t born in the United States. He clung to the lie for years, at various points claiming that Obama “doesn’t have a birth certificate” and to have seen footage of one of Obama’s grandmothers saying he was born in Kenya....."
  2. Joe Scarborough: More recently, Trump has repeatedly dredged up a conspiracy theory that MSNBC host and former Republican Rep. Joe Scarborough (FL) may have murdered one of his interns, tweeting, “When will they open a Cold Case on the Psycho Joe Scarborough matter in Florida. Did he get away with murder? Some people think so.”.... """
  3. CrowdStrike: Trump tried to pressure Ukraine into investigating the conspiracy theory that Ukraine, not Russia, hacked into the Democratic National Committee as part of a convoluted effort to frame Trump for colluding with the Russian government in 2016. Trump has specifically alleged that the California-based cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike, which he falsely claimed was based in Ukraine, spirited the committee’s server away to hide the evidence..... """""
  4. Unemployment numbers: During the 2016 election, Trump repeatedly asserted, without evidence, that the Obama administration was releasing “phony” unemployment data and suggested that unemployment may have been as high as 42 percent during the previous administration...."
  5. Ted Cruz and the JFK assassination: When Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) emerged as his main rival for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, Trump parroted the conspiracy theory that Cruz’s father may have been involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Trump falsely claimed that a picture showed Cruz’s father with Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas: “His father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being—you know, shot. … They don’t even talk about that. ...."
  6. “Wires tapped”: In March 2017, Trump claimed that Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” He later added, “How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate.,,,,"
  7. Windmills: Trump’s aversion to attempting to combat or even acknowledge climate change includes a bizarre belief that wind turbines cause cancer. ...."
  8. Voter fraud: Trump routinely propagates debunked myths about rampant voter fraud influencing elections in favor of the Democratic Party. He has done so for a variety of reasons, including casting doubt on the results of the 2016 election before voting occurred; saying he “won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally...."
  9. South Africa: In August 2018, Trump tweeted to say that he had “asked Secretary of State @SecPompeo to closely study the South Africa land and farm seizures and expropriations and the large scale killing of farmers.......”
  10. Climate change: Trump has claimed that “the concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.....”
  11. Vaccines: Trump has repeatedly suggested that he believes vaccines cause autism—despite the fact that these claims have been thoroughly debunked. During one 2016 presidential primary debate, he claimed to have had several employees whose children developed autism due to vaccination and said that if vaccination schedules were more spread out, “I think you’re going to see a big impact on autism,” suggesting there would be fewer cases if vaccine dosages were changed...."
  12. 2018 migrant caravan: In the lead-up to the 2018 midterm elections, Trump embraced multiple conspiracy theories about a caravan of migrants from Mexico that he called “an invasion of our Country,” speculating that it was full of “Gang Members and some very bad people.” Trump perpetuated the conspiracy theory that the caravan was providing cover for terrorists to enter the United States, saying, “Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in.” He suggested that Democrats may have been funding or otherwise organizing the caravan: “They wanted that caravan. And there are those who say that caravan didn’t just happen.” No evidence has ever emerged for any of these claims, ....."
  13. American Muslims celebrating 9/11: During the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump repeatedly claimed to have personally seen “Arabs” in New Jersey celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center: “I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down.” Not only has no evidence of Trump’s claim ever emerged, but he has also separately claimed to have been in Manhattan at the time....".
  14. “The real collusion”: Despite overwhelming evidence that the Trump campaign welcomed and encouraged interference by the Russian government in the 2016 elections, Trump has repeatedly accused Democrats of “the real collusion,” at various points suggesting that they conspired with Russia or Ukraine during the elections....."
  15. Bill and Hillary Clinton’s involvement in assassinations: Trump has accused former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton of multiple murders, rehashing old conspiracy theories about Vince Foster, deputy White House counsel during the Clinton administration. Trump called Foster’s suicide “very fishy” and said that the long discredited possibility he was murdered was “very serious.....""""
  16. Death tolls: Multiple news outlets have reported that Trump intends, without any evidence, to cast doubts on the overall U.S. death toll from the coronavirus. He’s already done so for Hurricane Maria: “3000 people did not die in the two hurricanes that hit Puerto Rico. … This was done by the Democrats in order to make me look as bad as possible when I was successfully raising Billions of Dollars to help rebuild Puerto Rico......”
  17. Google: Trump has claimed on multiple occasions that Google is undermining him. In August 2018, Trump tweeted, “Google search results for ‘Trump News’ shows only the viewing/reporting of Fake New Media. In other words, they have it RIGGED, for me & others, so that almost all stories & news is BAD. … Google & others are suppressing voices of Conservatives and hiding information and news that is good.” Google responded that political considerations do not factor into its search algorithms.....""""
  18. “Large sacks of drugs”: Before reportedly deciding his proposed border wall should be painted black, which would significantly drive up costs, Trump said he believed it should be transparent based on a conspiracy theory that drug smugglers would otherwise “throw the large sacks of drugs over, and if you have people on the other side of the wall, you don’t see them—they hit you on the head with 60 pounds of stuff? It’s over … As crazy as that sounds, you need transparency through that wall.......”
  19. Montenegro: In July 2018, days after meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, Trump responded to a question from Fox News host Tucker Carlson about NATO’s common-defense clause by suggesting that Montenegro was somehow on the road to provoking World War III: “Montenegro is a tiny country with very strong people … They’re very aggressive people. They may get aggressive, and congratulations, you’re in world war three.” There is no evidence of violence or aggression in Montenegro that could lead to war. Trump’s statement drew criticism for being “a gift to Putin,” both because it continued his pattern of undermining NATO and because alleged Russian military intelligence agents attempted to organize a coup in Montenegro in 2016....."""""
  20. Fake terrorist attacks: Trump has repeatedly described terrorist attacks that never happened, including retweeting a propaganda video from a far-right British propagandist who claimed the video showed Muslim migrants attacking a young white person. After the video was debunked, Trump’s former press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the retweets, saying, “Whether it’s a real video, the threat is real......” (Trump also retweeted two tweets from the propagandist that included videos of violence occurring in the Middle East in 2013.) """""""""

First on your list is birtherism, which was started by Obama, LOL

I agree

its a real possibility
If biden is lucid throughout the first debate it will be uphill for Trump after that

I don't get your thinking on that. For Biden it's going to be three nights of trying to focus, control his temper and be coherent, which he hasn't been able to do for a fraction of 90 minutes. How is that going to get easier for him as time keeps going on?
Biden can not control his temper . Trump will have poor old Joe swinging at him.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No way Sleepy shows. He'll be "quarantined for possible Covid exposure".

Kameltoe will pinch hit, although there's some concern that she'll drop to her knees in a moment of confusion and start unzipping POTUS. She does like to be on the winning side.

Biden! Bad news for Russia
Looks like Putin is worried that his favorite cock-holster may be on his way out--

The Kremlin Is Increasingly Alarmed at the Prospect of a Biden Win. Russia and their Republican friends are nervous

Russia, Russia. Russia.jpeg

Looks like Putin is worried that his favorite cock-holster may be on his way out--

The Kremlin Is Increasingly Alarmed at the Prospect of a Biden Win. Russia and their Republican friends are nervous

View attachment 392802
Ray Has Trump said ONE word about Putin interfering in our elections? He is destroying our democracy

I think Trump has bigger fish to fry like dealing with this pandemic. Don't worry about Russia. They aren't doing us any harm. They can't actually. I have advice from an expert to prove it.

View attachment 392802
Ray Has Trump said ONE word about Putin interfering in our elections? He is destroying our democracy

I think Trump has bigger fish to fry like dealing with this pandemic. Don't worry about Russia. They aren't doing us any harm. They can't actually. I have advice from an expert to prove it.

Ray Russia is interfering in our election again And trump is silent The virus is getting worse and when did Trump mention it?? Trump is killing us making guys like you and I dislike each other ,,,,not that I dislike you ,,, All he cares about is winning ,,no matter how low he can go The court system is waiting for him and he's scared shitless ,,,btw Nice market today

New Topics

Forum List

Back