Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

I can't help but notice you're utterly silent on the protesters from out of town who came specifically to cause trouble, most notably the one who threatened the kid with his own illegal handgun.

Your objections have nothing to do with the law and are motivated by politics.

Nobody got killed with a skateboard. It’s legal for people under 18 to have a skateboard. Neither can be said for Mr Rittenhoude’s tool of choice.

I have no use for protestors of ANY ilk. They’re all a waste of flesh and oxygen in my mind. Only Kyle instigated a fight and killed someone

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, a martial artist and CCW holder and self-defense practitioner, and a Trump voter. Kyle fucked up at every step of the evening so far as I’m concerned. He’s what gives most of us a bad name. He deserves the punishment he will receive for his crime. It will probably be less than I’d like to see him get.

So he is getting attacked by a mob after he falls down on the street. What exactly is he supposed to do? If you are a CCW holder, you wouldn’t draw your weapon in self-defense? If not, I am not sure why you carry to begin with. What if he didn’t have a gun and instead of shooting the two guys(in the case on the street) he got up and roundhouse kicked the skateboarder in the head who fell and hit is head on the curb, dying instantly and knocked the other guy out? Similar end result. Would it be self-defense then?

The moral of the story is don’t bring a skateboard to a gun fight.

Except that he didn’t do that. Do you watch the video? He fired the shots after getting up to the ground, not into the crowd. Your handlers have once again provided you with bad information.

Dude, I've seen the tape.... he's just randomly shooting... he's not practicing good fire control... and I carried that kind of weapon for years when I was in the army.

So he is getting attacked by a mob after he falls down on the street. What exactly is he supposed to do? If you are a CCW holder, you wouldn’t draw your weapon in self-defense?

But he wasn't a CCW holder. His ownership of that gun was illegal because he was underage and he was in violation of the city's curfew order by being out there.

If not, I am not sure why you carry to begin with. What if he didn’t have a gun and instead of shooting the two guys(in the case on the street) he got up and roundhouse kicked the skateboarder in the head who fell and hit is head on the curb, dying instantly and knocked the other guy out? Similar end result. Would it be self-defense then?

That might be second degree manslaughter because it wasn't a deadly weapon. But it's the same problem. He was there illegally with a gun, he had shot a man, and the crowd was trying to take him into custody as he was trying to run away. He then fired into the crowd.

This little punk is going to prison. Deal with it.

Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

He got metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.
You're so full of shit your breath stinks.

Not really. Firing into a crowd of unarmed people after you are trying to escape from the first shooting isn't self-defense.

Except that he didn’t do that. Do you watch the video? He fired the shots after getting up to the ground, not into the crowd. Your handlers have once again provided you with bad information.
Joey does not care. He knows what he knows, and cares nothing for mere facts.

I can't help but notice you're utterly silent on the protesters from out of town who came specifically to cause trouble, most notably the one who threatened the kid with his own illegal handgun.

Your objections have nothing to do with the law and are motivated by politics.

Nobody got killed with a skateboard. It’s legal for people under 18 to have a skateboard. Neither can be said for Mr Rittenhoude’s tool of choice.

I have no use for protestors of ANY ilk. They’re all a waste of flesh and oxygen in my mind. Only Kyle instigated a fight and killed someone

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, a martial artist and CCW holder and self-defense practitioner, and a Trump voter. Kyle fucked up at every step of the evening so far as I’m concerned. He’s what gives most of us a bad name. He deserves the punishment he will receive for his crime. It will probably be less than I’d like to see him get.
Odd how your views here align perfectly with the anti-2A, anti-self-defense left.

So you support the rape of prisoners.

Communists are fucked in the head.

Him, yeah. They should film it and send it to every NRA gun nut club house...

This could be you if you try to act on your wank fantasies.

You're a Communist. You steal everything.

Naw, I asked nicely first, Edward Gunnerhands.
Attention, everyone: JoeB131 is pro-prisoner rape.

I can't for the life of me imagine how you think you're a decent human being.

The Kenosha Kid already made the streets safer by killing two violent savages, both convicted felons and one a convicted pedo, who were terrorizing the law abiding citizens of Kenosha Wisconsin.

The citizens of Kenosha were the ones who were out in the streets demonstrating, stupid.

The three people who were killed were residents of that county.
BOMBSHELL: Kenosha Sheriff Reports Over Half Of Rioters Arrested Weren’t Locals — Bus Load Of Seattle-Based Rioters Arrested While Filling Gas Cans En Route To Kenosha

Dude, I've seen the tape.... he's just randomly shooting... he's not practicing good fire control... and I carried that kind of weapon for years when I was in the army.

So he is getting attacked by a mob after he falls down on the street. What exactly is he supposed to do? If you are a CCW holder, you wouldn’t draw your weapon in self-defense?

But he wasn't a CCW holder. His ownership of that gun was illegal because he was underage and he was in violation of the city's curfew order by being out there.

If not, I am not sure why you carry to begin with. What if he didn’t have a gun and instead of shooting the two guys(in the case on the street) he got up and roundhouse kicked the skateboarder in the head who fell and hit is head on the curb, dying instantly and knocked the other guy out? Similar end result. Would it be self-defense then?

That might be second degree manslaughter because it wasn't a deadly weapon. But it's the same problem. He was there illegally with a gun, he had shot a man, and the crowd was trying to take him into custody as he was trying to run away. He then fired into the crowd.

This little punk is going to prison. Deal with it.
The protesters were violating curfew.

But you don't give a shit about the law. You're angry a serial abuser, a pedo, and a Commie were shot.

Ah, it was only a matter of time before Edward Gunnerhands showed up to lick up blood.

Edward Gunnerhands? Can I steal that?

Sure, public domain. It weren't no work, just stating the obvious.

Avatars are how we choose to present ourselves. His speaks volumes.
What does mine say? Try to remember what I've said on the subject. Then pretend your irrational fear is more important.
Oh, look. Chickenshit Pogo refused to answer the question.

He really is afraid of a painting of firearms.

Wow I haven't seen a poster obsessed with his own irrelevance so much that he's the only one left posting since I flamed Biscuitbarrelbromance and his lame lassitudinous lexicon of alliteration.

Odd how your views here align perfectly with the anti-2A, anti-self-defense left.

Believe it or not, the anti-2A crowd does get something right once in a while. Not often, but in this case they’re right.

KR went to Kenosha looking for a fight. We all know that. Just with that knowledge he would have a difficult time getting me to find his actions appropriate. He brought (or was given) a weapon he shouldn’t have had by every version of state firearms laws I’m familiar with. He used it to menace a crowd he knew would be hostile to him. He incited a conflict and when it turned in him he took a human life.

As a martial artist, a CCW holder and a self-defense practitioner, EVERYTHING about that last paragraph is contrary to what I believe in. KR acted recklessly, with ill intent, and outside of basic common sense in addition to the laws of the city of Kenosha and the Stste of Wisconsin.

He needs to pay the price for those crimes and lapses in judgement. Those of us who practice self-defense properly need to distance ourselves from him and his actions. Otherwise we will be painted with the same brush he is.

I have no love for ANTIFA, BLM, or any of these other groups of hoodlums and rioters. I’d love to see them removed from Society; but we can’t stoop to their level to do so, or we become no better than them.

Wow I haven't seen a poster obsessed with his own irrelevance so much that he's the only one left posting since I flamed Biscuitbarrelbromance and his lame lassitudinous lexicon of alliteration.

Dude. YOu got your ass kicked and everyone knows it.

Believe it or not, the anti-2A crowd does get something right once in a while. Not often, but in this case they’re right.

KR went to Kenosha looking for a fight. We all know that. Just with that knowledge he would have a difficult time getting me to find his actions appropriate. He brought (or was given) a weapon he shouldn’t have had by every version of state firearms laws I’m familiar with. He used it to menace a crowd he knew would be hostile to him. He incited a conflict and when it turned in him he took a human life.

As a martial artist, a CCW holder and a self-defense practitioner, EVERYTHING about that last paragraph is contrary to what I believe in. KR acted recklessly, with ill intent, and outside of basic common sense in addition to the laws of the city of Kenosha and the Stste of Wisconsin.

He needs to pay the price for those crimes and lapses in judgement. Those of us who practice self-defense properly need to distance ourselves from him and his actions. Otherwise we will be painted with the same brush he is.

I have no love for ANTIFA, BLM, or any of these other groups of hoodlums and rioters. I’d love to see them removed from Society; but we can’t stoop to their level to do so, or we become no better than them.
"wE aLl KnOw".

Dismissed.

]is that why he was trying to get away from his attackers before firing ? and yes he was retreating from the first guy that attacked him before firing too.

It is still my understanding that he went into the crowd after the first one, then tried to retreat when he realized he’d bitten off more than he could chew. That, along with his entire attitude and demeanor make me believe I would not find him not guilty were I on his jury.
You, obviously, haven't been paying attention. He was running from the first guy he killed. That guy lunged at him to try and take away his gun. Shooting him IS self defense. If he got the gun then what? Then the pedophile may have killed him.

Go watch ALL the fucking video.

He wasn't looking for trouble - he brought a medical kit to help people if they got injured in the protests. He was scrubbing graffiti off a wall earlier in the day. Does that sound like some kid who was out to kill people? fuck no it doesn't. Wake the fuck up and stop being eating at the trough of lefty obedience.

No, he was firing directly to his left toward the ground, not down the street. If you are right handed, that is the direction of the muzzle when you are belly carrying a rifle. You are simply incorrect.

I was referring to and replying to Anathema being a CCW holder, not Rittenhouse, however, the points stands regarding self-defense. Whether or not he had the right to have the gun is a separate issue from whether or not he acted in self-defense. You live in an anti-gun nutty state much like NY and CA. My concealed weapons permit is good in just about every state in this country with the exception of CA, NY, IL and a state or two in the wacko NE. You and your kind are in the super minority with regards to gun ownership, gun rights and citizens rights to protect themselves with firearms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back