Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

He got metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.

he broke numerous laws

was out after curfew
had a gun he wasnt legally old enough to own
bought the gun illegally
took the law into his own hands...vigilante murderer...

greta thunberg wants to save the planet and you want to rape and kill her

rittenhouse breaks numerous laws to murder people and you want to elect him to congress

cons are truly human garbage
dems are anarchist

Ah, it was only a matter of time before Edward Gunnerhands showed up to lick up blood.

Edward Gunnerhands? Can I steal that?

Sure, public domain. It weren't no work, just stating the obvious.

Avatars are how we choose to present ourselves. His speaks volumes.
What does mine say? Try to remember what I've said on the subject. Then pretend your irrational fear is more important.

Question
Would Left Wingers allow themselves to be beaten to death to prove that they are opposed to self defense?

Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid.
Far as I know, the Kenosha County District attorney filed state charges. Donnie can't do dick.
I'll betcha Biden does dick.
Just what is it, Biden or Trump could do? If I were Joe, I would not touch it, and let it play out. The kid will be fine. All the bleeding heart righties can relax.

The Prosecutor is one of these filthy dumbass Democrats that will do the wrong thing. Democrats always do the wrong thing. They are the scum of America.

I agree BUT...

He is charged on the State level where Trump cannot pardon.

He can only pardon Federal offenses.

Kyle is political prisoner.

It should never be a crime to kill Communists that attack you.

Free Kyle!
Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

Here's an asscrack who wants "medals" given out to multimurderers.
UNfuckingreal.

Anybody killing savage Leftists and the like is providing a service to good, real, core Americans.
No George Floyd = Improved America
No Joseph Rosenbaum = Improved America
No Anthony Huber = Improved America
A paralyzed Jacob Blake = Improved America

THANKS PATRIOTS!

I can't help but notice you're utterly silent on the protesters from out of town who came specifically to cause trouble, most notably the one who threatened the kid with his own illegal handgun.

Your objections have nothing to do with the law and are motivated by politics.

Nobody got killed with a skateboard. It’s legal for people under 18 to have a skateboard. Neither can be said for Mr Rittenhoude’s tool of choice.

I have no use for protestors of ANY ilk. They’re all a waste of flesh and oxygen in my mind. Only Kyle instigated a fight and killed someone

I’m an Ultra-Conservative Authoritarian, a martial artist and CCW holder and self-defense practitioner, and a Trump voter. Kyle fucked up at every step of the evening so far as I’m concerned. He’s what gives most of us a bad name. He deserves the punishment he will receive for his crime. It will probably be less than I’d like to see him get.

At one time, “sensible people” also thought the world was flat.

I have a National Geographic from 1976 that quotes scientists regarding a global cooling. Maybe you should do some Googling.

I'm sure you have a lot of things, but there's a difference between what goes in a popular magazine and what scientific consensus was at the time..

Now, here's the thing. Your objection to Global Warming isn't based on science. I'm sure there's no level of science I could present to you that you'd accept if it mean any governmental regulation of your lifestyle. So it's not based on science, it's based on politics.

Right because pardoning someone we have on video committing two murders and an attempted one is just what we need to make the streets safer

The Kenosha Kid already made the streets safer by killing two violent savages, both convicted felons and one a convicted pedo, who were terrorizing the law abiding citizens of Kenosha Wisconsin.

The Kenosha Kid already made the streets safer by killing two violent savages, both convicted felons and one a convicted pedo, who were terrorizing the law abiding citizens of Kenosha Wisconsin.

The citizens of Kenosha were the ones who were out in the streets demonstrating, stupid.

The three people who were killed were residents of that county.

Right because pardoning someone we have on video committing two murders and an attempted one is just what we need to make the streets safer

And then we made it safer still by locking up a murderer.

...Right because pardoning someone we have on video committing two murders and an attempted one is just what we need to make the streets safer
And that's the real rub, isn't it?

DID the kid commit murder, in connection with EITHER shooting?

I've seen the video of the second-and-last shooting; I would have shot, too; the kid was legitimately in fear of his life; that was not murder.

I don't know about the first one, but I DO tend to favor those who pole-axe or shoot rioters and looters.

The only confrontation up for debate is the first one where he took out that convicted child molestor. Nice head shot on that mother fuck. There will be some testimony that the chomo shot at Kyle first, but I don't know if there is video evidence to support it.

The other 2 convicts he shot were clearly self defense. Truly a hero.
He also shot an unarmed medic. But you left that out.

At one time, “sensible people” also thought the world was flat.

I have a National Geographic from 1976 that quotes scientists regarding a global cooling. Maybe you should do some Googling.

I'm sure you have a lot of things, but there's a difference between what goes in a popular magazine and what scientific consensus was at the time..

Now, here's the thing. Your objection to Global Warming isn't based on science. I'm sure there's no level of science I could present to you that you'd accept if it mean any governmental regulation of your lifestyle. So it's not based on science, it's based on politics.
Damn near all African American rioted on are scum bags in life.

...Right because pardoning someone we have on video committing two murders and an attempted one is just what we need to make the streets safer
And that's the real rub, isn't it?

DID the kid commit murder, in connection with EITHER shooting?

I've seen the video of the second-and-last shooting; I would have shot, too; the kid was legitimately in fear of his life; that was not murder.

I don't know about the first one, but I DO tend to favor those who pole-axe or shoot rioters and looters.
They were coming after him to stop him from shooting anyone else.

It's not self defense if they're trying to stop you from killing again .

Hopefully Pop and Fresh will rot in prison for a long time.
Sometimes dead is good! Rosenbaum's criminal history:

Rosenbaum was convicted in 2002 of committing an act of sexual misconduct with a minor under the age of fifteen on at least two occasions and of interfering with a monitor device. He served twelve and a half years in prison, during which he was disciplined for multiple violent acts. These included manufacturing a weapon, sex acts, multiple assaults and arson. In total, he received forty-two disciplines while in prison. He was released in 2016.

Rosenbaum's sex offenders registry entry shows that he was designated to be at high risk of re-offending.

Shortly before his death, Rosenbaum had charges filed against him for domestic abuse and battery. They were filed just a month prior to his death in August 2020 while participating in a riot.

...They were coming after him to stop him from shooting anyone else. It's not self defense if they're trying to stop you from killing again .
Their motive doesn't really matter.

When rioters are chasing you and are yelling 'Get his gun' then all bets are off.

The boy has a good shot at Self Defense... for the second shooting, anyway.

Last edited:

The citizens of Kenosha were the ones who were out in the streets demonstrating, stupid.

The three people who were killed were residents of that county.

Two convicted felons, one a convicted pedophile, terrorizing the law-abiding citizens of Kenosha, Wisconsin. The citizens of Kenosha are safer now.

Their motive doesn't really matter.

When rioters are chasing you and are yelling 'Get his gun' then all bets are off.

The boy has a good shot at Self Defense... for the second shooting, anyway.

Not really. Firing into a crowd of unarmed people after you are trying to escape from the first shooting isn't self-defense.

Two convicted felons, one a convicted pedophile, terrorizing the law-abiding citizens of Kenosha, Wisconsin. The citizens of Kenosha are safer now.

Uh, they were citizens of Kenosha and they weren't killing anyone. Kyle the Future Prison Bitch was. That's why he's going to prison.

Forum List

Back