Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid.
Far as I know, the Kenosha County District attorney filed state charges. Donnie can't do dick.

Bet Kyle gets the best lawyers money can buy.
I bet he does also. For right or wrong, he is a young darling of the right, and people that wish they could get away with doing what he did in youthful stupidity, so donations are and will poor in. With that pale baby fat, apple pie face and no previous record of criminal or violent activity, he will have every advantage in the legal system and the psychologically sympathetic public mentality of the time. He is up on state charges. I suspect he will never face federal charges on the interstate purchase of the AR-15 from the straw buyer in Wisconsin that was illegal for him to purchase in his home state. Not so sure about the adult that he paid for it and then let him take possession of it to attend a riot. Every single adult in this kid's life, from parents to straw buyer, militia people and the person owning the business he was left watching during a riot screwed up, shirked their responsibility and let this kid and society down, bringing this situation to it's tragic consequences. This situation is just one of the things that can go wrong when an unsupervised kid gets unsupervised access (as required even in Wisconsin) to high powered weaponry, and I say this as a multiple weapons and weapon type owner and enthusiast and concealed carry permit holder.

Far as I know, the Kenosha County District attorney filed state charges. Donnie can't do dick.

I bet he does also. For right or wrong, he is a young darling of the right, and people that wish they could get away with doing what he did in youthful stupidity, so donations are and will poor in. With that pale baby fat, apple pie face and no previous record of criminal or violent activity, he will have every advantage in the legal system and the psychologically sympathetic public mentality of the time. He is up on state charges. I suspect he will never face federal charges on the interstate purchase of the AR-15 from the straw buyer in Wisconsin that was illegal for him to purchase in his home state. Not so sure about the adult that he paid for it and then let him take possession of it to attend a riot. Every single adult in this kid's life, from parents to straw buyer, militia people and the person owning the business he was left watching during a riot screwed up, shirked their responsibility and let this kid and society down, bringing this situation to it's tragic consequences. This situation is just one of the things that can go wrong when an unsupervised kid gets unsupervised access (as required even in Wisconsin) to high powered weaponry, and I say this as a multiple weapons and weapon type owner and enthusiast and concealed carry permit holder.
There is nothing tragic when thugs and child molesters are killed, no matter how much your heart bleeds.

God, are you a dingbat. He could not do a thing if charges weren't filed.
Well, charges were filed, and he still cannot. He has no power involving state charges and the state has no responsibility to turn their legal system over to the federal government. At this point, State of Wisconsin would have to agree to let it play out in Fed court for trumpy to have a hand to play. If he did, he would elevate state of New York investigations against himself and have the dismissed. His Barr lapdog would be glad to do it, if he had a leg to stand on.

They should charge those three he shot with stupidity, two of them posthumously. Smart people don't see someone carrying an AR-15, and attack them with a skateboard.

Two Darwin Awards won that night.

God, are you a dingbat. He could not do a thing if charges weren't filed.
Well, charges were filed, and he still cannot. He has no power involving state charges and the state has no responsibility to turn their legal system over to the federal government. At this point, State of Wisconsin would have to agree to let it play out in Fed court for trumpy to have a hand to play. If he did, he would elevate state of New York investigations against himself and have the dismissed. His Barr lapdog would be glad to do it, if he had a leg to stand on.
Since he crossed state lines with a weapon, it could be turned into a federal case. Regardless, given the background including those he killed, there will never be a conviction of murder

They should charge those three he shot with stupidity, two of them posthumously. Smart people don't see someone carrying an AR-15, and attack them with a skateboard.

Hard to say. You or I would probably made a different decision, but even that depends on how close we were and the perceived chance of success. You or I would not have purposefully gone to a riot out of state or probably even in our home town if it was not in the side of town where we lived, though we would have been ready to formidably defend our property. Though, you do have to wonder what kind of person goes out at night thinking, "I think I'll get on my skateboard and roll down to the riots. Ought to be fun."

Hard to say. You or I would probably made a different decision, but even that depends on how close we were and the perceived chance of success. You or I would not have purposefully gone to a riot out of state or probably even in our home town if it was not in the side of town where we lived, though we would have been ready to formidably defend our property. Though, you do have to wonder what kind of person goes out at night thinking, "I think I'll get on my skateboard and roll down to the riots. Ought to be fun."

i would never join any riot

looters and rioters are criminals and deserve to punished as such

peaceful protestors are fine

rittenhouse broke numerous laws to commit murder

members of the law and order party should not be breaking laws to commit murder.

You are a DUMBFUCK, Congartulations! :springbed:

And HERE'S ASSCRACK Pogo, who has the mental capacity of an enlightened eggplant ......................... :iyfyus.jpg:

You ARE a REAL DIPSHIT .......................................................................................................................................:mm:

DUMBASS.......................................................THAT would be YOU........................................................................ :clap:

Good to know that deep thought, insightful analysis and articulate oratory are not dead.
Unfortunately they rarely show up here.

I'll betcha Biden does dick.
Not ONLY that, but BALLS, as well. YOUNG meaty dick and balls ...................................................:iyfyus.jpg:
You two should get a room to discuss Biden, dicks, and balls. But Biden has nothing to do with the thread.

And the thread is moot anyway, because a president can’t pardon state crimes.

Not ONLY that, but BALLS, as well. YOUNG meaty dick and balls ...................................................:iyfyus.jpg:
You two should get a room to discuss Biden, dicks, and balls. But Biden has nothing to do with the thread.

He can still give Kyle the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Imagine how much you inbred fetal alcohol syndrome babies would cry when he did that?

He can still give Kyle the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Imagine how much you inbred fetal alcohol syndrome babies would cry when he did that?
He has cheapened everything else. I guess he can cheapen that too.

Cool. I couldn’t care less. Trump tarnished that medal by giving it to Rush anyway.

But if that’s enough to dry your tears from the election results, sounds good to me.

Politically-motivated crimes.

I agree, Rittenhouse went to thst event looking for a politically motivated confrontation. He didn’t think it would turn out like it did. He bit off an adult-sized problem that he wasn’t able to handle with his baby teeth and ended up killing someone. Now he has to pay the price for those mistakes.
I can't help but notice you're utterly silent on the protesters from out of town who came specifically to cause trouble, most notably the one who threatened the kid with his own illegal handgun.

Your objections have nothing to do with the law and are motivated by politics.

Forum List

Back