Trump should pardon the Kenosha Kid

Politically-motivated crimes.

I agree, Rittenhouse went to thst event looking for a politically motivated confrontation. He didn’t think it would turn out like it did. He bit off an adult-sized problem that he wasn’t able to handle with his baby teeth and ended up killing someone. Now he has to pay the price for those mistakes.
iss that why he was trying to get away from his attackers before firing ? and yes he was retreating from the first guy that attacked him before firing too.

I agree BUT...

He is charged on the State level where Trump cannot pardon.

He can only pardon Federal offenses.

Kyle is political prisoner.

It should never be a crime to kill Communists that attack you.

Free Kyle!

Plus bad precident. You will need a Presendential pardon for exercising self defense. How practical is that?

Underscores the need to break USA into two.

Also for a nationwide militia. Militia would get the kid out or kill massive amounts of people in the process. It goes hand in hand with civil war. And civil war is what we are in.

Other option is do nothing and turn in your guns. It is not realistic for every patriot that gets arrested by the dems to raise millions of dollars for defending their right to self defense against the mobs of lunatic dems.

You can see it right here on this forum. Many were hoping the kid got killed...he had no right to self defense. Much better for the dem filth to live than a patriot to live.

...country needs to be broken in two...or you wont even have a partial America left soon.

Last edited:
I agree BUT...

Free Kyle!

Plus bad precident. You will need a Presendential pardon for exercising self defense. How practical is that?

Underscores the need to break USA into two.

Also for a nationwide militia. Militia would get the kid out or kill massive amounts of people in the process. It goes hand in hand with civil war. And civil war is what we are in.

Other option is do nothing and turn in your guns. It is not realistic for every patriot that gets arrested by the dems to raise millions of dollars for defending their right to self defense against the mobs of lunatic dems.

You can see it right here on this forum. Many were hoping the kid got killed...he had no right to self defense. Much better for the dem filth to live than a patriot to live.

...country needs to be broken in two...or you wont even have a partial America left soon.

These stupid uneducated hate filled Moon Bats do not understand that the Second Amendment was established so that Kyle would have the ability to protect himself (among other reasons).

Of course these Moon Bats don't know any more about the Constitution than they know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Biology or Ethics.

Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

He got metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.
Actually Rittenhouse was there to help protect the businesses that the Democrat Terrorist were burning down.
He was attacked, therefore he has the Right to Self Defense.

I agree, Rittenhouse went to thst event looking for a politically motivated confrontation. He didn’t think it would turn out like it did. He bit off an adult-sized problem that he wasn’t able to handle with his baby teeth and ended up killing someone. Now he has to pay the price for those mistakes.

Or maybe the guy that hit him in the head with a skateboard is the one that bit off more than he could chew. Ever think of it like that?

The only confrontation up for debate is the first one where he took out that convicted child molestor. Nice head shot on that mother fuck. There will be some testimony that the chomo shot at Kyle first, but I don't know if there is video evidence to support it.

The other 2 convicts he shot were clearly self defense. Truly a hero.

Yeah, I don’t know anything about the first guy that got shot, but the last two were obviously in self-defense. He gets hit in the head with a skateboard and stands up and fires 1 shot at the guy that hit him and one shot at the guy that was kicking him. He didn’t unload his magazine. Two controlled shots at the guys that attacked him. One guy dies due to the location of the shot and other just got shot in the arm. He didn’t even aim at the guy that got killed, it was just an unfortunate bullet placement. He could have easily killed the other guy as well by shooting him again but that wasn’t his motivation. That is an open and shut self-defense case in my book.

The only confrontation up for debate is the first one where he took out that convicted child molestor. Nice head shot on that mother fuck. There will be some testimony that the chomo shot at Kyle first, but I don't know if there is video evidence to support it.

The other 2 convicts he shot were clearly self defense. Truly a hero.

Yeah, I don’t know anything about the first guy that got shot, but the last two were obviously in self-defense. He gets hit in the head with a skateboard and stands up and fires 1 shot at the guy that hit him and one shot at the guy that was kicking him. He didn’t unload his magazine. Two controlled shots at the guys that attacked him. One guy dies due to the location of the shot and other just got shot in the arm. He didn’t even aim at the guy that got killed, it was just an unfortunate bullet placement. He could have easily killed the other guy as well by shooting him again but that wasn’t his motivation. That is an open and shut self-defense case in my book.
:thankusmile:

Yep, Kyle got absolutely FUCKED. The Kid is a hero for taking out those murderous thugs. Give the kid a medal, PLEASE.

He got metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.
You are a DUMBFUCK, Congartulations! :springbed:

Actually Rittenhouse was there to help protect the businesses that the Democrat Terrorist were burning down.
He was attacked, therefore he has the Right to Self Defense.

He was actually attacked by the Communists because he helped to put out a fire that the Communists started.

I agree BUT...

Free Kyle!

Here's an asscrack who wants "medals" given out to multimurderers.
UNfuckingreal.
And HERE'S ASSCRACK Pogo, who has the mental capacity of an enlightened eggplant ......................... :iyfyus.jpg:

He fat metal bracelets... exactly what he deserves. He went into a crowd looking for a fight and he found one. Thst doesn’t meet my criteria for self-defense; no matter what happened after he want into the crowd.
Your criteria for self-defense are meaningless.

Ah, it was only a matter of time before Edward Gunnerhands showed up to lick up blood.
You ARE a REAL DIPSHIT .......................................................................................................................................:mm:

DUMBASS.......................................................THAT would be YOU........................................................................ :clap:

Naw, he's not going to get fucked until he gets to prison... then he'll get fucked quite often. Heh, heh, heh...

Actually, there's no evidence at all that Rosenbaum was armed. He is seen throwing something, but it's nowhere near where Rittenhouse was and no justification to shoot him.

Bet Kyle gets the best lawyers money can buy.

If this gets to trial, he's not going to need a lawyer, he's going to need a priest.

Forum List

Back