Trump should not run again.

Trump is unfit because "he throws a tantrum at the slightest hint of disagreement?" Wow!

Where did I say anything remotely similar to that?

You really are a retard, aren't you?

I never said he's unfit. I said he's unpresidential, and he is. His immature name-calling, even towards those of his own party? No, we don't need that. There are better choices out there, and DeSantis remains the best option.

If Trump gets the nomination, you're going to see a lot of conservatives staying away from the polls. If DeSantis gets the nod, conservatives turn out in droves...

In my opinion, it's good that Trump did not win, that now could lead to World War III, unfortunately, but this is only my opinion, I do not know what the rest of the thoughts

I never said he's unfit. I said he's unpresidential, and he is. His immature name-calling, even towards those of his own party? No, we don't need that. There are better choices out there, and DeSantis remains the best option.

If Trump gets the nomination, you're going to see a lot of conservatives staying away from the polls. If DeSantis gets the nod, conservatives turn out in droves...
Sure, puppy...I know hundreds of Conservatives and they will vote for DeSantis first and Trump next.
No Conservative wants a jerk like Biden and Co in the Oval Office.

Trump is incapable of riding a bicycle, so forget about running. He could barely walk down a ramp.
200 (1).gif

Trump is incapable of riding a bicycle, so forget about running. He could barely walk down a ramp.

Synthaholic OBVIOUSLY made a typo mistake and MEANT to put BIDENS name there instead at the beginning instead of Trump.:lmao:shit happens,we all make typo mistakes like that from time to time.lol

Taking the fifth was the smart move. With the non stop attempts of the left to destroy Trump, he was smart to say nothing to those sons of bitches. They would twist whatever he said. Just like the bastards do here everyday. But what has happened in reality is the fbi has just kick started Trump's 2024 election campaign. Millions upon millions are outraged by what these communist bastards have done. Midterms will be a blood bath. 24 is owned.

Taking the fifth was the smart move. With the non stop attempts of the left to destroy Trump, he was smart to say nothing to those sons of bitches. They would twist whatever he said. Just like the bastards do here everyday. But what has happened in reality is the fbi has just kick started Trump's 2024 election campaign. Millions upon millions are outraged by what these communist bastards have done. Midterms will be a blood bath. 24 is owned.
the FBI did Trump and his supporters a favor.The sheep that were asleep that have gone through their whole lifes thinking everything is all right,that this is a free country,that we elect our presidents and this is not a third world banana republic we live in,because of the FBI'S actions now,they are now no longer asleep and are waking up and seeing that this is not the country our forefathers faught for anymore after believing that all their lives and are now seeing it that we indeed have an evil gestapo government that does not serve the people,that it serves the elite instead.

the brainwashed sheep that were asleep,they wont be asleep any longer now.

That's a pretty unfair statement. DeSantis can win that war.

I also voted for Trump twice. I agreed with his policies, especially regarding immigration.

But there's no way to argue that the guy didn't act like a child when he didn't get his way. Name calling, middle of the night twitter rants; it's just not presidential, and it's imperative that the leader of the free world act like the leader of the free world. As much as I supported him, he just didn't do that.

DeSantis would bring to the table similar views on policies, but he would also bring with him an air of decorum that has been absent in the Oval Office for quite some time. If we want the respect of the world, we need to have a President who doesn't resort to school yard antics, or a President who wears a diaper and thinks he was accepted to the Naval Academy.

Ron DeSantis would work for, and I believe get, that respect...
There are those who didn’t like his character, tweets, etc, but who cares? Look at what the DEMOCRATS get away with and they get even more popular! Not just BRANDON but ALL of themes
Can you imagine if Trump were cognitively inclined like BRANDON or HUNTER was his son?
Do you remember they made fun of the way Trump WALKED and insisted HE take a cognitive test ??

the RINO republicans in bed with Biden and the dems like Pence are even siding with Trump on the FBI illegally invading his home.:auiqs.jpg:see they are doing so because they know they are going down and this is a desperate hail mary on their part to try and avoid prison but it will be too little too late for them.they are going down same as the dems.:auiqs.jpg:

Taking the fifth was the smart move.
You continue to put your complete ignorance out there for all to see, and for Democrats to laugh at.

This is a civil, not criminal, case. In a civil case, pleading the fifth can be (and usually is) assumed by a jury that you are guilty and hiding something, unlike a criminal trial. Ask BackAgain. He'll tell you the same thing if he's honest (and actually a lawyer, which I believe he's revealed).

In civil litigation in federal court, a witness's invocation of the Fifth Amendment may give rise to an adverse inference “when independent evidence exists of the fact to which the party refuses to answer.”​

Donald Trump’s Fifth Amendment Assertions Can Protect Him Criminally — But May Hurt Him in a Civil Case

“The negative inference that can be drawn at a civil trial down the road isn’t great for him — that’s the consequence of refusing to testify today, that the jury will be instructed that they can infer that his testimony would have harmed his case"

You continue to put your complete ignorance out there for all to see, and for Democrats to laugh at.

This is a civil, not criminal, case. In a civil case, pleading the fifth can be (and usually is) assumed by a jury that you are guilty and hiding something, unlike a criminal trial. Ask BackAgain. He'll tell you the same thing if he's honest (and actually a lawyer, which I believe he's revealed).

In civil litigation in federal court, a witness's invocation of the Fifth Amendment may give rise to an adverse inference “when independent evidence exists of the fact to which the party refuses to answer.”​

Donald Trump’s Fifth Amendment Assertions Can Protect Him Criminally — But May Hurt Him in a Civil Case

“The negative inference that can be drawn at a civil trial down the road isn’t great for him — that’s the consequence of refusing to testify today, that the jury will be instructed that they can infer that his testimony would have harmed his case"
The defendant’s invocation of the 5th amendment is not available to the prosecutor in a criminal case. Can’t even comment on it.

It is possible to make use of a civil defendant’s invocation of the fifth amendment right to remain silent in civil cases in many instances. I believe that Synth is saying that the jury can even get legally instructed by the judge that they are free to draw an adverse inference against the defendant in such cases. The adverse inference would permit (not require) the jury to Assume the extent to which the honest answer would undermine the defendant’s overall legal position.

The defendant’s invocation of the 5th amendment is not available to the prosecutor in a criminal case. Can’t even comment on it.

It is possible to make use of a civil defendant’s invocation of the fifth amendment right to remain silent in civil cases in many instances. I believe that Synth is saying that the jury can even get legally instructed by the judge that they are free to draw an adverse inference against the defendant in such cases. The adverse inference would permit (not require) the jury to Assume the extent to which the honest answer would undermine the defendant’s overall legal position.
Said much better than I did. Thank you.

Forum List

Back