Trump should not run again.

It was totally a photo op. And even though your point about the strap is fair, it still did not look good. It was a bad idea, or at least a risky one, and it failed.

I'm not happy about how old TRUMP is. Hell, I wasn't happy with it when he ran the first time. These men are OLD.

Are you seriously telling me you have no concerns about his age?
For once I agree with you. But anytime an old person is riding a bike there needs to be someone there to catch that front wheel between their legs when they come to a stop, to stabilize the bike. Parents have done this with their kids since bikes were invented.

Who should have done that with Biden? The people charged with his protection. The Secret Service. Who we now have serious questions about.

As for the age, my issues with Biden's is that he has trouble breaking from his 45 year career. He still trusts Mitch, he still trusts the old process, he still thinks Republicans are good faith partners. He's not bold in action. He's way too cautious regarding cannabis, PR & DC statehood, and a ton of other things. His age doesn't bother me in a military response situation. Or any crisis situation.

No no. You’re a complete dumbass. We all know that he is a so called Republican. But once he allowed his never Trump prejudice to allow him to serve in the partisan 1/6 clown show committee, he outed himself as a Dumbocrap. And nevertheless, as I correctly noted, you’d never vote for him over any Dumbocrap Party nominee, anyway.

You remain a dishonest hack.
He's a Republican with a 90+% rating. He didn't change his values, his principles. You did. I've known you online since 2004. There was no bigger George W Bush supporter than you. And your bestest buddy in those days on Hannity's forum was CrusaderFrank. Both of you were die-hard Bushies, defending Cheney, Rumsfeld, Iraq War, and even Harriet Miers. George Bush could do no wrong in your eyes. So don't tell me who the "true" Republicans are, chump. You have a record.

He's a Republican with a 90+% rating. He didn't change his values, his principles. You did. I've known you online since 2004. There was no bigger George W Bush supporter than you. And your bestest buddy in those days on Hannity's forum was

And … you’d never vote for him. Period.

And he is a “never Trump” douche. Therefore, you’ve confused him for a person having integrity. Stupid you.
CrusaderFrank. Both of you were die-hard Bushies, defending Cheney, Rumsfeld, Iraq War, and even Harriet Miers. George Bush could do no wrong in your eyes. So don't tell me who the "true" Republicans are, chump. You have a record.
I liked VP Cheney. I certainly supported W. I’m so thrilled for America that he was our President instead of some awhile like Chicken Little Gore.

And besides. The question, if you have the capability of thinking back that far, was about naming some Republicans whom you vote for, for President. And you promptly named some Republicans you have some respect for; but you can’t even admit you wouldn’t vote for them.

You’re just a blood clot, mon.

Trump has to run. Trump needs to show democrats that the majority of the American people don't give a damn about the January 6th sham committee.
The Cry Baby Loser has befouled himself egregiously as the sworn testimony of so many Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders has confirmed, but that does not diminish Putin's recognizing that he is a Russian asset. In fact, it strengthens it.

OGC.gif

Last edited:
I stopped reading there. You are clearly an idiot.
There is no need for you to confront the sordid reality, Sunshine.

What the relentless onslaught of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath have been confirming serves to validate one Republican senator's candid estimation of him:

Screen Shot 2022-07-27 at 5.37.57 PM.png
“Here’s what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud.
His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.
He’s playing members of the American public for suckers:
He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat.”
Romney said that “dishonesty is Donald Trump’s hallmark,”
pointing to his “bullying, the greed, the showing off, the misogyny,
the absurd third-grade theatrics.”

[https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/mitt-romney-presidential-race-speech/index.html]

There is no need for you to confront the sordid reality, Sunshine.

What the relentless onslaught of conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath have been confirming serves to validate one Republican senator's candid estimation of him:

“Here’s what I know: Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud.
His promises are as worthless as a degree from Trump University.
He’s playing members of the American public for suckers:
He gets a free ride to the White House, and all we get is a lousy hat.”

Romney said that “dishonesty is Donald Trump’s hallmark,”
pointing to his “bullying, the greed, the showing off, the misogyny,
the absurd third-grade theatrics.”

[https://www.cnn.com/2016/03/03/politics/mitt-romney-presidential-race-speech/index.html]

Trump was President of the United States. Romney wasn't.

I sure hope 50 year old Men and Women step up, run for election and commit to the "24 Polls." these old type 70 / 80 year olds are getting so very tiresome is my thoughts.

That's a pretty unfair statement. DeSantis can win that war.

I also voted for Trump twice. I agreed with his policies, especially regarding immigration.

But there's no way to argue that the guy didn't act like a child when he didn't get his way. Name calling, middle of the night twitter rants; it's just not presidential, and it's imperative that the leader of the free world act like the leader of the free world. As much as I supported him, he just didn't do that.

DeSantis would bring to the table similar views on policies, but he would also bring with him an air of decorum that has been absent in the Oval Office for quite some time. If we want the respect of the world, we need to have a President who doesn't resort to school yard antics, or a President who wears a diaper and thinks he was accepted to the Naval Academy.

Ron DeSantis would work for, and I believe get, that respect...
We need a bulldog, not a golden retriever. Everyone's worried about "looks." DeSantis is a good politician but the U.S. and the world doesn't need another politician. We need a man with a backbone who can get things done without worrying about what he looks like or what he sounds like. If you need to be soothed keep believing Biden's lies and tell yourself it's all going to be okay.
You watch too much CNN and MSNBC.

We need a bulldog, not a golden retriever. Everyone's worried about "looks." DeSantis is a good politician but the U.S. and the world doesn't need another politician. We need a man with a backbone who can get things done without worrying about what he looks like or what he sounds like. If you need to be soothed keep believing Biden's lies and tell yourself it's all going to be okay.
You watch too much CNN and MSNBC.

You're a fucking idiot.

The fact of the matter is that Trump acts like a child. Had he actually acted like an adult, I would absolutely love to see him win a second term. I supported his policies. His border policy was effective. His economic policies had us in very, very good shape. But he would throw a tantrum at the slightest hint of disagreement or criticism.

DeSantis has shown the backbone you say we need. His leadership during Covid, in the face of lockdowns all over the nation, proved that he's not one to be bullied. He didn't care how he was perceived. He did what was best for our State...

You're a fucking idiot.

The fact of the matter is that Trump acts like a child. Had he actually acted like an adult, I would absolutely love to see him win a second term. I supported his policies. His border policy was effective. His economic policies had us in very, very good shape. But he would throw a tantrum at the slightest hint of disagreement or criticism.

DeSantis has shown the backbone you say we need. His leadership during Covid, in the face of lockdowns all over the nation, proved that he's not one to be bullied. He didn't care how he was perceived. He did what was best for our State...
DeSantis would make a good V.P. and successor.
And.....you're a pussy 🙀

I hope good sane voters select a good youngish, 50's ish POTUS and vice POTUS & average age in Congress in 24. I am so sick and tired of these 70/80's hags and bags. They can barely stand there and Read a Speach someone else wrote for them to say none can remember the tenth word they just said.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back