Trump should not run again.

Yes I voted for him in both victories
I feel his image is to tarnished and destroyed

Desantis has similar views as trump and is far more mentally stable and politically correct
Trump, having won in 2016 with 2.9 million fewer votes than his opponent, was dumped by the American electorate at its first opportunity, by a margin of over 7 million votes. Despite fake, cry baby loser claims to the contrary, no Trumper has been able to contrive evidence of his stolen "Landslide!" or produce even a single suspect in the airy-fairy vast conspiracy in any legal venue anywhere in America.

As the law is now catching up with him in multiple waterloos, his approval level plummets (He's now 5.4 points behind the lackluster President), mega-donors flee, rightist propaganda media turns on him, and even white evangelicals have had enough, his chances of securing the GOP 2024 nomination look pretty good.

Ambitious Republican politicians - e.g., DeSantis, Youngkin, Haley, Mike Pompeo, Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, Tom Cotton and Mike Pence - smell blood, and are making national appearances, courting donors, wooing party loyalists and generating media coverage.

The thundering stampede to replace trumpery may be Trump's salvation, the abundance of "normals" in 2016 having resulted in their all having cancelled one another out.

The door has swung open, and the opportunists are libel to all get jammed in the doorway in the feeding frenzy.

Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 10.20.39 AM.png

His strongest card shouts "victim", and he doesn't just play it. He flails it about with shameless virtuosity.

Last edited:
A major American political party sold its soul to the most blatant and obvious con man this country has ever seen. America's own version of Charles Ponzi.

A hypersensitive, pugilistic, juvenile, vengeful, paranoid, metrosexual New York City billionaire, of all people.

That party is now stuck with him until it decides to move on. And it won't fully move on until and unless it also eschews his sycophants and copycats.

Last edited:
Thinking you have it in most all Economic Zones, the good ole Boys with the need to know info forums. Not real friends, just companions in Wealth / Deals and info. Why would Musk want to spend near $50 billion for Twitter? Information hubs.. Its all about Data, mega data, control of knowledge. Sound Familiar? Its always been that way. Its in Digital storage. Call it up in the Clouds in Morse Code, ...LOL

I guess Lying, cheating, corruption and anti US Constitution actions just aren't my dream of rescuing America, MAGA's current drive seems so corrupt. Hard work, working with great people, great current company ideal of betterment of the peoples over corrupt profits etc. seems my dream. Decent retirements, earning retirement saving accounts instead of sell outs and ending retirement dreams that are exactly "All in" - (the name) "Thats international world markets." Kills dreams.

That would be a bummer......entertainment value lost.
I can do without his entertainment. I just hope his demise is public. Like a heart attack at a rally. Although the conspiracy theories will happen no matter how, where, or when he drops dead. Can you think of a single way or manner that Trump dies where there is no controversy or conspiracy? I can't. Other than an assassin who gets caught.

Donald Trump at no point in his entire life has been a good businessman. He came into great wealth and has depleted that wealth over the past 30 years through shitty business deals, overextending himself, and creating sub-standard housing for a supposedly luxury market. Trump Tower in NYC didn't even come with built-in water sprinklers. The city forced him to install them after the fact. Because he's stupid. He thinks "look at all the money I saved" and then it costs probably twice as much. Plus if there had ever been a fire forget about it. He's a damaged, broken psychopath.

Fact checker says The Donald told 30,573 complete lies during his Presidency, that's 21 lies a day. Now aa thas a 2 faced SOB.

Fact checker says The Donald told 30,573 complete lies during his Presidency, that's 21 lies a day. Now aa thas a 2 faced SOB.

Every human being lies 35 times a day. Were these fact checkers trying to make a point of some sort? It does seem that his lies ended up in the public at a bigger proportion than necessary. I think that just proves he was a media hog. Lying that much is actually less than every single living human being.

Forum List

Back