Trump should drop out just like LBJ did, my friends, for the good of the party

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
thank you for all you've done for America, President Trump, but it's time to leave!

thank you for all you've done for America, President Trump, but it's time to leave!

Maybe . . . if you ask him nicely. That's sarcasm, by the way.

Why aren't you leaving in Canada like a lot of leftists said they were going to do if President Trump became president?
Why don't you leave the country?

Maybe . . . if you ask him nicely. That's sarcasm, by the way.
i already scolded him on twitter and told him to drop out

Why aren't you leaving in Canada like a lot of leftists said they were going to do if President Trump became president?
i'll wait 4 months

i'll wait 4 months
great we have a camp that we're going to let you stay at for a while

It would be the greatest thing to happen to the Republican Party in decades. If he were replaced with even a modestly qualified candidate (especially a woman) victory would be assured. Many of us would vote for such a person.

Um... no. So.... no. For the good of the party? Trump is the only reason we still have a country at this point. The left at this time would turn us into Venezuela.

No. Trump stays.

New Topics

Forum List

Back