Trump should be banned from politics

He's a barometer of a society in decay, a warning sign, an ugly cautionary tale.

That's what he's always been. In a way then, I guess we need him, so that we can decide what we really are.
We don't need him anymore. trump has done enough damage.

You think men can have babiesis and girls can have dicks

You talking about decay in a society.lolololol. Whada tool....lolol
I believe he's talking more about people talking and acting out of basic emotions ( Id ) rather than using all their brain and thinking / figuring things out. A good example would be your above statement.

Trump should be indicted for at least six crimes and banned from politics: legal experts​

Donald Trump should be facing prosecution for a half dozen crimes, according to a pair of legal experts, but instead he's preparing for another presidential run that he just might win.

The twice-impeached president has raised $122 million, more than twice the amount of the Republican National Committee, ahead of the 2024 presidential campaign that he shouldn't even be eligible to take part in, argued former White House ethics attorney Richard Painter in a new column for MSNBC.
"The 14th Amendment, Section 3, disqualifies from public office anyone who took an oath of loyalty to the United States and shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," Painter argued in a forthcoming law review article with Claire Finkelstein, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
Painter, who served under former president George W. Bush, suspects Trump is assembling a coalition that includes Russian president Vladimir Putin and other foreign backers, and he said the ex-president's corruption runs deep.
READ: Slur-spewing firefighters caught on hot mic mocking 8-year-old Black girl killed by police

“[C]rimes for which Trump could be indicted include but are not limited to," Painter and Finkelstein wrote, "(1) obstructing justice as identified in the Mueller investigation, (2) bribing and/or extorting Ukraine with military aid to investigate his political opponent Joe Biden and conduct another investigation undermining the Mueller investigation, (3) coercing cabinet members and other federal employees to engage in partisan political activity in violation of the criminal political coercion provisions of the Hatch Act, (4) soliciting election fraud in a phone call to the Georgia Secretary of State in November 2020, (5) criminal sedition in authorizing preparation of the unsigned draft Executive Order dated December 16, 2020 pursuant to which President Trump would have ordered the Secretary of Defense to seize voting machines in certain states to look for evidence of election fraud, and (6) inciting insurrection at the Capitol on January 6, 2021. These alleged politically-related crimes are over and above the financial crimes being investigated by the Manhattan DA, who has already indicted the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer."
Trump has always managed to stay one step ahead of the law, and Painter said the next two election cycles would give him a chance to sidestep the multitude of criminal investigations of his business and political activities -- with devastating consequences for American democracy.
"A republic doesn’t just become a dictatorship overnight," Painter said. "Voters choose for it to be that way. Voters get what they vote for."
"Americans will go to the polls this November and decide whether to return Trump loyalists in the GOP to Congress," he concluded. "Then we will go to the polls again in 2024. We know that Trump’s insurrectionists will have a lot of money to spend in both election cycles. If we do not make wise decisions in those elections in spite of this knowledge, 2025 could bring an entirely new chapter in American history, and not one that our founders, or most of us, would hope for."

If thats the case for Trump, then the entire DNC needs to be hog tied to all the light poles outside the capital buildings, so people can stone them to death for their traitorous, treacherous, treasonous, lies, scams, and corruption they've all been involved in since 1993!!!

If thats the case for Trump, then the entire DNC needs to be hog tied to all the light poles outside the capital buildings, so people can stone them to death for their traitorous, treacherous, treasonous, lies, scams, and corruption they've all been involved in since 1993!!!
OMG, another nutcase. Just what this site needs.

Yes, after they have been charged. Another stupid comment
In cases of high profile figures with access to ways and means of fleeing the countries, judges have been known to impound private planes, seize passports, etc, prior to official charges.

We don't need him anymore. trump has done enough damage.
Well, it's irrelevant at this point. The MAGA psychopathy is in the process of moving beyond him. It started the day they booed him when he said he had been boosted.

The GQP created a monster in Trump. Trump created a monster with his rubes and enablers. These people want a White Nationalist Theocracy, and we'll see if they get it.

Obviously you just love to argue, rather than admit you are wrong. You have a lot in common with trump. You're both fools and don't even realize it.
I even identified what I said as waddaboudism. Now you're just being petty and vindictive, hoping to make this about me and not the topic. Did you run out of ammo that fast?

In cases of high profile figures with access to ways and means of fleeing the countries, judges have been known to impound private planes, seize passports, etc, prior to official charges.
And there is precedent in this case, he did play New York.

Well, it's irrelevant at this point. The MAGA psychopathy is in the process of moving beyond him. It started the day they booed him when he said he had been boosted.

The GQP created a monster in Trump. Trump created a monster with his rubes and enablers. These people want a White Nationalist Theocracy, and we'll see if they get it.
Sounds like the last Hope of the hopeless.

Well, I don't know. I think they have a real shot at pushing us in that direction, as least for a while. They're already making strides.
Unfortunately, they forget how bad it was living in the Stone age.

Yeah. The ironic thing is, I'm sure that many of them really understand what it is they're asking for.

They're just going along with the tribe and shouting the slogans. I guess they like to "belong".

This may not be what they're expecting it to be.
The only thing I'm sure of, is that the future is going to be more undesirable than the present. No one seems to be aware that all our current problems are due to overpopulation. In a world where people work together this wouldn't be a problem. But unfortunately we are not that world. Overpopulation is driving all our current problems and unless that's controlled, things cannot get better.

Sorry, but you’re a liar 🤥 It takes time to get the legal paperwork to do the above. In the meantime, there has to be DUE PROCESS for that which is why someone has to be CHARGED first

First of all, and most importantly, the January 6th insurrection would have never occurred if it weren't for trump, he's solely responsible for it. So we gathered all these people together, his most radical supporters, then he fired them up with a speech, ( in which he carefully inserted one single disclaimer that would give him the facade of plausible deniability ) and commanded them to go to march on the Capitol. Unbeknownst to these people, he and his buddy Stone, had militia groups in place with a much darker agenda planned. If you watch the video coverage of it all, you'll see it's militia members who start the chanting of, " Hang Mike Pence. " it's militia members who start breaking down the barriers and it's militia members that actually break into and storm the Capitol. trump used his supporters as pawns, a ruse, to cover up his devious plan. They wouldn't be investigating all this if it was just a mob of misguided people. Which brings us back to trump, he's the one who misguided them.

Like I said, innocent until proven guilty. And how cute to pretend the left is an innocent victim in all this after decades of them petulantly acting out, burning buildings, assaulting people, etc. Heck, they even staged an outright insurrection that only ended when they discovered that when you declare yourself autonomous from US authority, you're own your own to charge your phone or find food.B

Like I said, innocent until proven guilty. And how cute to pretend the left is an innocent victim in all this after decades of them petulantly acting out, burning buildings, assaulting people, etc. Heck, they even staged an outright insurrection that only ended when they discovered that when you declare yourself autonomous from US authority, you're own your own to charge your phone or find food.
Big difference. The lefties you're talking about are not people that have taken an oath to serve and protect. Now trump did take an oath and went on to try and over throw our government. And look at some of the republican criminals he's pardoned who also took an oath. People like ex congressman Duncan Hunter.

Sorry, but you’re a liar 🤥 It takes time to get the legal paperwork to do the above. In the meantime, there has to be DUE PROCESS for that which is why someone has to be CHARGED first
August 26, 2016- " passports can be seized by the issuing government while the bearer is at home, to prevent flight out of the country while the bearer is under investigation for a crime or awaiting trial. " To me that sounds like, they can do it to anyone at any time.

August 26, 2016- " passports can be seized by the issuing government while the bearer is at home, to prevent flight out of the country while the bearer is under investigation for a crime or awaiting trial. " To me that sounds like, they can do it to anyone at any time.
Which means there have to be charges filed or pending which is exactly what I said

New Topics

Forum List

Back