Trump should be banned from politics

trump is a Political Mafia Boss. POP (PartyofPutin) is so scared of trump, that they will do anything, including sell a democracy to Putin as in Ukraine, in order to pacify trump. I have never seen an entire political party that is beholden to a man that is nothing more than a career Con Man and criminal. trump is a POS.
/-----/ "I have never seen an entire political party that is beholden to a man"
And you're not seeing one now, you deranged batshyt crazy loon.

trump is a Political Mafia Boss. POP (PartyofPutin) is so scared of trump, that they will do anything, including sell a democracy to Putin as in Ukraine, in order to pacify trump. I have never seen an entire political party that is beholden to a man that is nothing more than a career Con Man and criminal. trump is a POS.
You could always just not vote for him, you know.

It's what your post deserved.
congratulations on your....
COPOUT.jpg

Party of Putin, indeed...

1708711743392.png

The 14th Amendment, Section 3, disqualifies from public office anyone who took an oath of loyalty to the United States and shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof," Painter argued in a forthcoming law review article with Claire Finkelstein, a law professor at the University of Pennsylvania.
Painter, who served under former president George W. Bush, suspects Trump is assembling a coalition that includes Russian president Vladimir Putin and other foreign backers, and he said the ex-president's corruption runs deep.
READ: Slur-spewing firefighters caught on hot mic mocking 8-year-old Black girl killed by police

“[C]rimes for which Trump could be indicted include but are not limited to," Painter and Finkelstein wrote, "(1) obstructing justice as identified in the Mueller investigation, (2) bribing and/or extorting Ukraine with ...
When was he convicted?

Forum List

Back