Trump shot an illegal campaign video on Air Force One

xyz

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2016
Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

‘It’s entirely inappropriate’: Trump shot a political video on Air Force One

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

“We got him this time.”
Episode 3,987

Not only should he pay the government for use of Air Force One, but he also does not have the right to use the Seal of the Office of the President of the United States of American in a political campaign.

Trump constantly abuses his position, getting freebies for whatever reason, with no respect whatsoever for the law or common decency.

Trump is a maverick & as such he is doing everything wrong

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

That's what happens when brain dead assholes select a person that never held elected political office

I mean for fucks sake; at least vote for someone that was voted for say, dog catcher, at a minimum

I don't think he's allowed/qualified to be a pet owner.

like the country was in such good hands with a group of people with a pathetic approval rating and who are some of the worst congress people ever....

I was going to ask those on the left to ask themselves on whether or not they'd be bothered by this if a Democrat President did this.

But that would require of them a moment of honesty, and I think they lie even to themselves.

Obama used the seal in a campaign speech on July 6, 2012. So let's hear your outrage.

Trump operates under the "I did n do nuf fin" doctrine. Anyway, illegal stuff becomes legal when Trump does it.

Obama_at_podium_120706.jpg

July 6, 2012 campaign speech on the right. I guess Obama was an amateur also?

View attachment 261556
July 6, 2012 campaign speech on the right. I guess Obama was an amateur also?

Bbbbut that's different!!!!!!

Goddamn loons

You're an idiot.

What was inappropriate and illegal was for Hillary Clinton to use Air Force One and the presidential seal during her campaign.

103892690-GettyImages-545170302.jpg

636033380466130320-Campaign-2016-Obama-C-Grun.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back