Trump shares stage with talkshow host who describes Jews as "stinking excrement"

Some might say that the US kicked off the problems in Iran when they installed the Shah.

Yes, the assholes that want to blame America for everything and act like brown people have no souls, so are not responsible for their own actions,

those people would blame America, and give a pass to all the brown people in Iran, over the last two generations.

Yes, the assholes that want to blame America for everything and act like brown people have no souls, so are not responsible for their own actions,

those people would blame America, and give a pass to all the brown people in Iran, over the last two generations.
Well the truth hurts doesnt it. ? And trump sharing a stage with nazis is a sure sign of whst will happen in the US. I know that you would love that.

Well the truth hurts doesnt it. ? And trump sharing a stage with nazis is a sure sign of whst will happen in the US. I know that you would love that.

I love the truth. What hurts in having to listen to lefties talking shit.

So you think trump should choos his friends with more care ? Do you want to condemn Mr Bayer ?

I think that Trump has repeatedly made his positions on w.s. clear and that no one of good faith, has any questions on that.

Anyone who would ask any questions on it, at this date, is just a propaganda spouting troll.

W.S. are a tiny fringe btw, as demonstrated in my thread, How many w.s. are there?

Oddly there are no hard numbers available, but the consensus is, at most several thousands, in a nation of over 300 million.

Totally irrelevant.

I think that Trump has repeatedly made his positions on w.s. clear and that no one of good faith, has any questions on that.

Anyone who would ask any questions on it, at this date, is just a propaganda spouting troll.

W.S. are a tiny fringe btw, as demonstrated in my thread, How many w.s. are there?

Oddly there are no hard numbers available, but the consensus is, at most several thousands, in a nation of over 300 million.

Totally irrelevant.
Trump had no troube finding a few in Hungary. And he seems to like what they have to day.
So do you it would seem.

This Hungarian CPAC event should give both parties an opportunity to make friends and share beliefs.

Zolt Bayer hates gypsies as well, describing them as "animals".

All the gang were there Tucker,Meadows rthe pizzagate guy.
America, Wake Up.
Is this some lame attempt to claim President Trump is anti-Jewish??

His daughter is a practicing Jew and his son-in-law is one. He was a huge supporter of Israel.

Why don’t you tell us what Tlaib and Brother-fucker Omar think about Jews?

Forum List

Back