Trump settles lawsuit, proving he's smarter than Bill Clinton

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Trump settled the Trump University lawsuit for $25 million.

Like all settlements, there is no admission of wrongdoing, only a payment of money to the plaintiffs.

This proves that Trump is much smarter than Bill Clinton, who refused to settle with Paula Jones, the lawsuit that led to his perjury at a deposition about Monica Lewinsky, impeachment, and loss of his license to practice law.

Had Bill Clinton simply settled with Paula Jones, all those bad things wouldn't have happened to him.

A sitting U.S. President does not need to be dragged through a litigation.

Trump was smart to get this thing squared away so he would not suffer the same fate as Clinton.

Like all settlements, there is no admission of wrongdoing, only a payment of money to the plaintiffs.

This proves that Trump is much smarter than Bill Clinton, who refused to settle with Paula Jones, the lawsuit that led to his perjury at a deposition about Monica Lewinsky, impeachment, and loss of his license to practice law.

Had Bill Clinton simply settled with Paula Jones, all those bad things wouldn't have happened to him.

Trump was smart to get this thing squared away so he would not suffer the same fate as Clinton.

What the fuck you talking about? Bill settled with Jones for $850,000

Only because he is Pres. elect, and I bet it just ate him alive to do it. Oh the little right wing (several and they are still around ) had it in for Clinton, Kelly Anne Conway's husband, etc. Trump bragged he never settles lawsuits, oops he just did.

AFTER the impeachment, not before:

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

Hillary told him he could wing it.

AFTER the impeachment, not before:

washingtonpost.com: Jones v. Clinton Special Report

He settled after? Damn I never paid attention to that one.

Now answer me, who does this gov belong to? . Also who does it represent?
It belongs to the people...all of the American citizens. It does not belong to the ruling class. In fact a "ruling class" is about as un American as one can get. And I'm sorry but to many of us out here the progressives seemed fine with having a ruling class and a powerful Government and we all said ..........no.

Now answer me, who does this gov belong to? . Also who does it represent?
It belongs to the people...all of the American citizens. It does not belong to the ruling class. In fact a "ruling class" is about as un American as one can get. And I'm sorry but to many of us out here the progressives seemed fine with having a ruling class and a powerful Government and we all said ..........no.

Then they best realize it, and quit calling it a movement. Most of us are not part of your movement. The Democrats believe in civil rights, not just for the elites. There will always be social classes, and no one cares until one social class is left behind and stepped on. I'd like to see them tear apart the ACA and expanded Medicaid for millions and mess with Medicare. There will be a civil war. No one is going to stand for it.

Last edited:
Then they best realize it, and quit calling it a movement. Most of us are not part of your movement. The Democrats believe in civil right, not just for the elites. There will always be social classes, and no one cares until one social class is left behind and stepped on. I like to see them tear apart the ACA and expanded Medicaid for millions and mess with Medicare. There will be a civil war. No one is going to stand for it.
It is a movement Penelope. You know? progressives and liberals and democrats sat on their hands and said nothing when the IRS and the democrats in office targeted the tea party. That was a huge mistake. I said back then that this was going to start a movement and a revolution and I was right. Obama was a huge failure because he segmented Americans and made sure we knew we were not on his Christmas list. Not a good way to govern.

New Topics

Forum List

Back