Trump Sets Off Firestorm With Conservatives For Attack On DeSantis

Dude what are you going on about? I never claimed he was some "mind controlling boogeyman" but look at some of his picks! Can you honestly tell me he's batting 1.000 in that department?
Exactly.....Trumps appointees were disasters.....apparanty he is a poor judge of character.

Another guy with the right take

FfTAJEzisZQ2.jpeg

Dude what are you going on about? I never claimed he was some "mind controlling boogeyman" but look at some of his picks! Can you honestly tell me he's batting 1.000 in that department?
Batting .1000?

No one ever said he was. Dumbasses like you seem to think he should go away and be denied / stripped of his right to endorse candidates.

If you want to live a more stress-free life like me stop giving a damn about endorsements. Do your own research, look, listen, and make no one else's opinion other than your own matter.

I find a this finger-pointing and blaming one person for rve way mlions of individual people voted hilarious.

Sounds a lot like Joe 'The Buck Stops Here BUT It's Everyone Else's Fault' Biden.

:p

easyt65 I have made it crystal clear in announcements that the last update to my phone has severely altered my ability to use the quote function properly. I made that clear a week ago.
I'm sorry that you clearly haven't seen either of those threads.

Now with that out of the way, you can go fuck yourself you triggered little BITCH lol

I have NEVER and will never presume to speak for someone else.

Trump is triggered by DeSantis and is acting like a teenage girl with his unhinged mass tweets and posts

Trump runs a political campaign like a spoiled child

Endless lies
Constant bragging
Petty smears of your opponent
Constant claims that you are being picked on

Republicans eat it up

Batting .1000?

No one ever said he was. Dumbasses like you seem to think he should go away and be denied / stripped of his right to endorse candidates.

If you want to live a more stress-free life like me stop giving a damn about endorsements. Do your own research, look, listen, and make no one else's opinion other than your own matter.

I find a this finger-pointing and blaming one person for rve way mlions of individual people voted hilarious.

Sounds a lot like Joe 'The Buck Stops Here BUT It's Everyone Else's Fault' Biden.

As the recognized leader of the Republican Party Trump must be held accountable for the mid term disaster.....politics is not a nice business....Trump understands that.

Batting .1000?

You're putting more words in my mouth.

Show me where I said he "should be stripped of his ability to endorse candidates" please point that out to me. I will wait

Yeah I do make my own decisions why you think I'm here saying what I'm saying and you're the one trying to tell me what to think and how to live?

When someone has control of who they endorse or pick for their cabinet and that person turns out to be shit that is 100% the fault of the one who picked them for that job. If you are Building a house and you hire someone who doesn't know how to lay foundation, build walls or put on a roof properly and the house crumbles who's fault is that?

The MSM and their useful idiots are all-in on the propaganda campaign to amplify division in the republican party.
Squalk, squalk, squalk.
ScreenShot_20221111073944.png

I have NEVER and will never presume to speak for someone else.

Make all the excuses you want ... 'Oh my phone'...but you are a fucking LIAR.

'easyt65 not angry in the least. But he's acting like a damn child. He's completely triggered by DeSantis success and it's laughably embarrassing'

Was that or was that not you trying yo speak for me, you lying little prick?!

Busted....don't go away mad, just STFU & go away.

Respond, whine, make more excuses, whatever....but you won't be talking to me. I'm not listening to your lies anymore.

As the recognized leader of the Republican Party

Who has officially recognized / declared Trump to be the leader of the Republican Party?

Tbe Wasbington Establishment GOP hates Trump, but they have recognized his popularity and tried to use it ... wbile attacking / undermining him...

...which they can do a they want. Again, I don't care.

I don't look at candidates as Republican or Democrat, don't care who endorsed them - I look at them, their record, and if I don't like one or two things I weigh the whole picture because I understand candidates don't just represent me.

What is best for the country is my 1st concern, which is why I spent 34 years serving it.

Happy Veterans' Day to all who served, btw!

New Topics

Forum List

Back