Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president

The pro-life party...they said.

Killer-in-Chief.

He will be rewarded for his earthly deeds, one way or the other.

Morons make the false equivalence between murder and abortion and you are a moron.
Life is a blessing, a gift from God. No person has the right to take that gift at ANY time, only God. I would think the true moron is the one who thinks there is a difference in the semantics of murder.

Nobody cares what you think except you. The death penalty in no way equates to abortion.

Killer-in-Chief.

Morons make the false equivalence between murder and abortion and you are a moron.
Life is a blessing, a gift from God. No person has the right to take that gift at ANY time, only God. I would think the true moron is the one who thinks there is a difference in the semantics of murder.

Isn't freedom a gift from God? How about food?
Freedom is certainly, and God gave us brains to take care of ourselves and our families without having to depend on others to do it.

Killer-in-Chief.

Nobody cares what you think except you. The death penalty in no way equates to abortion.
Really? Again you are not correct and seemingly more like a moron than before.

Killer-in-Chief.

Freedom is certainly....

Well then, "No person has the right to take that gift at ANY time, only God," right?

Killer-in-Chief.

Freedom is certainly....

Well then, "No person has the right to take that gift at ANY time, only God," right?
Which gift, freedom? I agree. So correct, the Dems trying to limit freedoms are wrong.

The cruelty is astounding! This is unprecedented! Even now that he is on his way out of office, he is trying to prove that he is a tough law and order guy. His motives are the same here as his motive in pushing voter fraud: To gin up his base and solidify support for a 2024 run for president for himself or one of his grifter kids, and to garner support for far right state and federal candidates in the meantime. But ulike his bleating about voter fraud, he is literally sacrificing human life. Wasn't he supposed to be pro life?

. Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Donald Trump is set to become the only president in history to carry out federal executions during the ‘lame duck’ period

Three death row prisoners are to be executed by the federal government in the window of time before Joe Biden takes office, as Donald Trump continues his unprecedented and enthusiastic embrace of capital punishment.

Mr Trump ordered in July 2019 ordered a resumption of federal executions and this year, on 14 July, the first prisoner was put to death, ending a 17 year hiatus.

His administration has executed seven people so far this year, and expects to execute three more before Christmas - meaning that he will have put more people to death in a single year than any other president.

The worst example of his cruelty and lack of compassion is this: A mentally ill woman who was abused and a victim of sexual trafficking

Facepalm.

Look Leftard. . .

Innocent children are worthy of Constitutional protections. . .

CONVICTED CRIMINALS were also afforded the SAME protections. . . all the way up to and BEYOND the point where they were CONVICTED.

The CONSTITUTION (5th Amendment) allows for the government to DEPRIVE a convicted FELON of the rights that THEY are CONVICTED of abusing. Learn the difference between the words "deprive" and "deny."

Simply put, "Pro-Life = Pro INNOCENT Life" and NOT "pro-life for those who MURDER INNOCENTS"
Tu quoque - Wikipedia

Tū quoque , or the appeal to hypocrisy, is an informal fallacy that intends to discredit the opponent's argument by attacking the opponent's own personal behavior as being inconsistent with the argument's conclusion(s). The Oxford English Dictionary cites John Cooke's 1614 stage play The Cittie Gallant as the earliest use of the term in the English language.

Fuctard, go back to school. Try to learn and appreciate the fact that a FACTUAL pointing to an example of hypocrisy is NOT tantamount to a FALLACIOUS discredit.

There are REAL fucking HYPOCRITES in the world and you are ONE of them. Pro-Life (anti-abortion) is about protecting the INNOCENT lives of children. It is NOT about protecting the lives of CONVICTED KILLERS at any cost.

Got it. So it is not "pro-life", it is pro-lives of lives that have not yet crossed your line of morality. You don't have a problem with killing, as long as the correct people are people killed. Killing is not wrong, it is just wrong to kill the people you don't believe should be killed.

Pro INNOCENT lives is something we should have in common.

Are YOU "Pro-INNOCENT-Life?"

Most certainly, I am against abortion, and unlike most of the vocal "pro-life" movement, I have actually taken real action to intervene and prevent them. But I am also against capital punishment. It is the morally consistent position. I am opposed to killing, you are not. You have no claim to a moral high ground.

Killer-in-Chief.

Freedom is certainly....

Which gift, freedom? I agree. .....

So, if executing the most vile, unrepentant murderers is 'wrong,' and imprisoning them is 'wrong'...what would you have us do? Wash their feet and send them on their way?

... How can you claim that killing is wrong if the punishment is killing? ....

Simple. The most extreme crimes merit the most extreme punishment. Of course democrats feel that the most innocent life deserves the most extreme punishment.

You still avoided the question. If killing is wrong, then how can you punish killing by killing. Two wrongs don't make a right. Never have, never will.

Killer-in-Chief.

Freedom is certainly....

Which gift, freedom? I agree. .....

So, if executing the most vile, unrepentant murderers is 'wrong,' and imprisoning them is 'wrong'...what would you have us do? Wash their feet and send them on their way?
I think imprisoning them and, based on the jury verdict and judge sentencing, executing them is correct. Where did you get the idea I wasn't or was this for someone else?

Killer-in-Chief.

I am absolutely correct. There is no logic at all in your thought processes. None.

Simple. The most extreme crimes merit the most extreme punishment. Of course democrats feel that the most innocent life deserves the most extreme punishment.

You still avoided the question. .....

I very directly addressed the question. If you have weak reading skills, that's your problem.

You still avoided the question. If killing is wrong, then how can you punish killing by killing. Two wrongs don't make a right. Never have, never will.
The debate over execution of prisoners is at least a valid one, that's why states vary on their approach and handling of convicted murders. The murder of an innocent infant is not up for debate at all.

Killer-in-Chief.

I am absolutely correct. There is no logic at all in your thought processes. None.
Who cares about logic? God told us Thou Shalt Not Kill, I didn't make it up. A convicted murderer deals with various state laws, an innocent infant has done nothing so that cannot be up for debate.

This is EXACTLY why your guy got his ass handed to him and getting ran out of town on a rail...

EnmcO8tW4AM0-rC

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #KeepItUp

The cruelty is astounding! This is unprecedented! Even now that he is on his way out of office, he is trying to prove that he is a tough law and order guy. His motives are the same here as his motive in pushing voter fraud: To gin up his base and solidify support for a 2024 run for president for himself or one of his grifter kids, and to garner support for far right state and federal candidates in the meantime. But ulike his bleating about voter fraud, he is literally sacrificing human life. Wasn't he supposed to be pro life?

. Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Donald Trump is set to become the only president in history to carry out federal executions during the ‘lame duck’ period

Three death row prisoners are to be executed by the federal government in the window of time before Joe Biden takes office, as Donald Trump continues his unprecedented and enthusiastic embrace of capital punishment.

Mr Trump ordered in July 2019 ordered a resumption of federal executions and this year, on 14 July, the first prisoner was put to death, ending a 17 year hiatus.

His administration has executed seven people so far this year, and expects to execute three more before Christmas - meaning that he will have put more people to death in a single year than any other president.

The worst example of his cruelty and lack of compassion is this: A mentally ill woman who was abused and a victim of sexual trafficking

And?

You still avoided the question. .....

I very directly addressed the question. If you have weak reading skills, that's your problem.

You may have thought you answered the question, the most horrific crimes warrant the most horrific punishment, but that in no way reconciles the logical inconsistency that if killing is wrong, you can't punish killing by killing. In many ways, life in prison is worse than capital punishment. Hard labor, lifetime support of those affected by the murder, restitution. Capital punishment is a coward's way out, both from the statement of those that would sentence it, and those that receive it.

Sad but it's absolutely necessary to keep The Xiden regime from turning them all loose to kill again.

But if has your progressive knickers in a twist just think of their "passages" simply as "rather late term abortions" and all will be OK...you can leggo your thumb.

New Topics

Forum List

Back