Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president

The cruelty is astounding! This is unprecedented! Even now that he is on his way out of office, he is trying to prove that he is a tough law and order guy. His motives are the same here as his motive in pushing voter fraud: To gin up his base and solidify support for a 2024 run for president for himself or one of his grifter kids, and to garner support for far right state and federal candidates in the meantime. But ulike his bleating about voter fraud, he is literally sacrificing human life. Wasn't he supposed to be pro life?

. Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Donald Trump is set to become the only president in history to carry out federal executions during the ‘lame duck’ period

Three death row prisoners are to be executed by the federal government in the window of time before Joe Biden takes office, as Donald Trump continues his unprecedented and enthusiastic embrace of capital punishment.

Mr Trump ordered in July 2019 ordered a resumption of federal executions and this year, on 14 July, the first prisoner was put to death, ending a 17 year hiatus.

His administration has executed seven people so far this year, and expects to execute three more before Christmas - meaning that he will have put more people to death in a single year than any other president.

The worst example of his cruelty and lack of compassion is this: A mentally ill woman who was abused and a victim of sexual trafficking

Last edited:
CatMemes-copy-10.jpg

The cruelty is astounding! This is unprecedented! Even now that he is on his way out of office, he is trying to prove that he is a tough law and order guy. His motives are the same here as his motive in pushing voter fraud: To gin up his base and solidify support for a 2024 run for president for himself or one of his grifter kids, and to garner support for far right state and federal candidates in the meantime. But ulike his bleating about voter fraud, he is literally sacrificing human life. Wasn't he supposed to be pro life?

. Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Trump set to execute more inmates than any other president - with more due before Biden takes office

Donald Trump is set to become the only president in history to carry out federal executions during the ‘lame duck’ period

Three death row prisoners are to be executed by the federal government in the window of time before Joe Biden takes office, as Donald Trump continues his unprecedented and enthusiastic embrace of capital punishment.

Mr Trump ordered in July 2019 ordered a resumption of federal executions and this year, on 14 July, the first prisoner was put to death, ending a 17 year hiatus.

His administration has executed seven people so far this year, and expects to execute three more before Christmas - meaning that he will have put more people to death in a single year than any other president.

The worst example of his cruelty and lack of compassion is this: A mentally ill woman who was abused and a victim of sexual trafficking

Only 3?

stressed out crying GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

So, where's the problem?

That's my sentiment. I could take the next few weeks off if they needed some help. I'd even work for minimum wage if they reimburse me for the ammunition and pay the travel expenses.

I'll even dispose of the bodies for no additional cost. I met this Chinese guy named Wang Lee, He has a thriving business in body parts or something, so I could make a little cash on the side too.

Last edited:

Better than turning them loose like you goofballs would do. Don't you think these thugs earned their way to their ultimate demise with the laws they broke??

So what about those they killed? I guess that doesn’t matter their already dead. Lack of compassion, where’s the compassion for the innocent lives they took, how about their children and loved ones? Are you for real? What a freaking hypocrite.

Better than turning them loose like you goofballs would do. Don't you think these thugs earned their way to their ultimate demise with the laws they broke??
Who the fuck is talking about turning them loose?

Facepalm.

Look Leftard. . .

Innocent children are worthy of Constitutional protections. . .

CONVICTED CRIMINALS were also afforded the SAME protections. . . all the way up to and BEYOND the point where they were CONVICTED.

The CONSTITUTION (5th Amendment) allows for the government to DEPRIVE a convicted FELON of the rights that THEY are CONVICTED of abusing. Learn the difference between the words "deprive" and "deny."

Simply put, "Pro-Life = Pro INNOCENT Life" and NOT "pro-life for those who MURDER INNOCENTS"

I wonder why those inmates were in their in the first place? Maybe it was Joe's SuperPredator bill, or Camel Toe Harris pot for blacks get the book thrown at them....

Who the fuck is talking about turning them loose?
The abolish the prisons democrats.

There is nothing bad or wrong with carrying out duly authorized court orders.

So, where's the problem?

That's my sentiment. I could take the next few weeks off if they needed some help. I'd even work for minimum wage if they reimburse me for the ammunition and pay the travel expenses.

I'll even dispose of the bodies for no additional cost. I met this Chinese guy named Wang Lee, He has a thriving business in body parts or something, so I could make a little cash on the side too.
Screw that, i would do it for free and use my own ammunition just set them up as target dummies so i can get practice with my only weapon that didnt go overboard in international waters...

So, where's the problem?

Screw that, i would do it for free and use my own ammunition just set them up as target dummies so i can get practice with my only weapon that didnt go overboard in international waters...

Quit tryin' to horn in on my business, asshole.

:auiqs.jpg:

So what about those they killed? I guess that doesn’t matter their already dead. Lack of compassion, where’s the compassion for the innocent lives they took, how about their children and loved ones? Are you for real? What a freaking hypocrite.
Ask your self...

Will killing them bring back the dead?
Do the survivors of the victims really want this? Many do not.
Would those survivors achieve closure faster if these people were just put away for ever and forgotten vs. decades of appeals and emotional turmoil waiting for justice?
Does it deter violent crime?
Most importantly, Do we as a society have the right to kill? Does it just add to the sum total of violence in society and make those who support state murder no better than the perpetrators?
Oh yes , there is racial and economic disparity in the application of the death penalty, not to mention the fact that many sentenced to death have been exonerated.

Good! Burn in hell. As far as the OP crime lover, join them!

Forum List

Back