Trump Served With Civil Suit Over January 6 Insurrection

Wow they're using the Ku Klux Klan Act, they're really using it.

Democrats, Kings of the KKK must be peeing in their britches.
Right, I peeing in my pants because I'm laughing so hard.

Pissing your pants, regardless of the reason is pretty pitiful.
View attachment 463780I mView attachment 463781ight be pissing but TRump is shitting LOL

I suppose we can expect nothing smarter out of a ninny with peedy pants.

View attachment 463780I mView attachment 463781ight be pissing but TRump is shitting LOL

1614809118249.png

View attachment 463799

I apologize. I didn't realize you are just 12.

Depends. (No, not those......but....)

Former president Donald Trump has been served with a civil rights lawsuit that accuses him of inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

Attorneys for Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and the NAACP formally served the lawsuit, which was filed in February, to the former president at his Mar-A-Lago club, reported The Daily Beast.

I wonder if Ricky knew what he was signing for.

The purpose of this lawsuit is to frustrate and impoverish the Trumpster, to make sure that his 75 million supporters never again think that their opinion matters and they might as well just stay on their barstools and be content with disenfranchisement.

Anyone who brings a frivolous lawsuit like this should have the case thrown out by the court immediately. Either that of make the accuser pay all court costs and legal fees plus damages associated with the frivolous suit.

Anyone who brings a frivolous lawsuit like this should have the case thrown out by the court immediately. Either that of make the accuser pay all court costs and legal fees plus damages associated with the frivolous suit.

How ironic.

The lawsuit, filed Tuesday morning in Federal District Court for the District of Columbia, alleges that Trump and Giuliani, in collaboration with the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, conspired to incite the riot to keep Congress from certifying the results of the 2020 presidential election. It claims they did so in violation of the Ku Klux Klan Act, a Reconstruction-era statute designed to protect both formerly enslaved African Americans and lawmakers in Congress from white supremacist violence.

Case 1:21-cv-00400 Document 1 Filed 02/16/21 Page 1 of 32
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

What a stupid lawsuit.

Former president Donald Trump has been served with a civil rights lawsuit that accuses him of inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

Attorneys for Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and the NAACP formally served the lawsuit, which was filed in February, to the former president at his Mar-A-Lago club, reported The Daily Beast.

The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 — also known as the Third Enforcement Act — made it a federal crime to use “force, intimidation, or threat” to infringe on people’s rights to vote, hold office, testify in court and serve on a jury.
Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871: Law being used to target Trump ...

www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/02/18/ku-klux-klan-act-capitol-attack/

That is why it is a stupid lawsuit, it will be tossed out.

The peoples right to vote was never the problem, it was the alleged vote switching AFTER the voting polls closed, which Trump isn't accused of doing at all.

The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 — also known as the Third Enforcement Act — made it a federal crime to use “force, intimidation, or threat” to infringe on people’s rights to vote, hold office, testify in court and serve on a jury.

The peoples right to vote was never the problem, it was the alleged vote switching AFTER the voting polls closed, which Trump isn't accused of doing at all.

There was NO voter fraud... no election fraud.. That's why all his cases have been thrown out. The Klan Act of 1871 may be a real problem for him. They do have standing and Trump did try to interfere with the EC certification.

Lovely. What a precedent. I can't wait for gaggles of people to step up with their own civil suits against past presidents as well as ones that are fresh outta office.

Bad boi Clinton will probably have a line around the corner. Obama won't be missed in this endeavor and Hillary will be buried in an avalanche of legal paperwork.
Look up statute of limitations.

If they haven't gone after Clinton, or Obama by now, it's too late to "lock her up."

One of the lawyers on retainer will get this nonsense dismissed. Some lawsuits against Trump have been dismissed without his attorneys having to do anything at all.
Actually most lawsuits against Trump were a battle of who had the money to keep the case going. In this case that will not be a barrier forcing the plaintiff to drop the case.

There was NO voter fraud... no election fraud.. That's why all his cases have been thrown out. The Klan Act of 1871 may be a real problem for him. They do have standing and Trump did try to interfere with the EC certification.

I said ALLEGED vote switching...

No it has ZERO standing we successfully got around 150 million votes counted and certified by the states in DECEMBER, the January 6th conclusion was never in doubt.

Peoples right to votes was a smashing success, Biden was sworn in January 20.

Too bad you can't see the obvious nonsense the lawsuit is.

No it has ZERO standing we successfully got around 150 million votes counted and certified by the states in DECEMBER, the January 6th conclusion was never in doubt.

Calling out a mob to overturn an election is a crime.

Frivolous lawsuit meant to harass......Thompson should be removed from office and the NAACP crooks force to pay all court and attorney fees.

Calling out a mob to overturn an election is a crime.

Who did that?

Forum List

Back