Trump Served With Civil Suit Over January 6 Insurrection

I am not guessing this is just the beginning of Trump's legal woes.
One school of thought is that when you have a lot of money, you should flaunt it, because just your reputation will help you make even more money.

Another school of thought is that is you should not flaunt your wealth, because ostentatious displays of wealth will attract predators who seek to take it from you.

Former president Donald Trump has been served with a civil rights lawsuit that accuses him of inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

Attorneys for Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and the NAACP formally served the lawsuit, which was filed in February, to the former president at his Mar-A-Lago club, reported The Daily Beast.

I wonder if Ricky knew what he was signing for.

The Fulton County Georgia D.A. Fani Wallis Investigation of the Traitor's Attempt Influence The Georgia Election Results Is Heading To The Grand Jury.

Former president Donald Trump has been served with a civil rights lawsuit that accuses him of inciting the deadly Jan. 6 insurrection.

Attorneys for Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) and the NAACP formally served the lawsuit, which was filed in February, to the former president at his Mar-A-Lago club, reported The Daily Beast.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!
Really.?? It's all over the news

Congressman, NAACP sue Trump and Giuliani over Capitol riot (nbcnews.com)

Last edited:

The Fulton County Georgia D.A. Fani Wallis Investigation of the Traitor's Attempt Influence The Georgia Election Results Is Heading To The Grand Jury.

Oh yeah, there is plenty more to come. The orange vomit stain is going to rue the day he got into politics.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!
Really.?? It'
s all over the news

Congressman, NAACP sue Trump and Giuliani over Capitol riot (nbcnews.com)
Why are Colored Folks suing?

The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 — also known as the Third Enforcement Act — made it a federal crime to use “force, intimidation, or threat” to infringe on people’s rights to vote, hold office, testify in court and serve on a jury.
Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871: Law being used to target Trump ...

www.washingtonpost.com/history/2021/02/18/ku-klux-klan-act-capitol-attack/

RAW STORY HUH?

50972q.jpg
And about a dozen other news outlets

I'm sure you got him this time. Lol.

The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871 — also known as the Third Enforcement Act — made it a federal crime to use “force, intimidation, or threat” to infringe on people’s rights to vote, hold office, testify in court and serve on a jury.

So when will they be going after the leftists that invaded the Capitol to intimidate lawmakers in 2018?

So when will they be going after the leftists that invaded the Capitol to intimidate lawmakers in 2018?

When did they "invade the Capitol"?

I'm curious... an insurrection would have been against the opposition, but biden wasn't prez yet. Did Trump incite against his own administration?

The insurrectionist wanted to halt the transfer of power to the new administration. This was the date set in the Constitution for Congress to count the certified electoral votes from the 50 States. Technically that is when Joe became President Elect. I'm not sure why the mob, or Banana Republicans in Congress thought they had the constitutional authority to override the States certified EC votes, but they certainly tried to violently stop the count that day.

2018 LEFTIST INSERGENTS and SEDITIONISTS arrested

From a sit in, not even in the Capitol Building.

You've heard of non-violent civil disobedience? Like getting into those public hearings and then stand and shouting your opposition......very scary for the neo-GOPers.

Drama Queen Alert. Man, you lie like AOC. The protests and hearings were not in the Capitol Building.

Forum List

Back