Trump screwed Up Iran Big Time. And now Iran will get a Nuke.

Iran has NEVER fully complied within of it.
Multiple people nothing board, in this thread, have tried to educate you on the fact that Obama's illegal treaty lacked the ability for Inspectors to go into multiple sites
Sites that were not in the agreement.

Everything I post is 100% fact.

You just can't accept fact.

Can you even admit Trump lost the election??
If you can't admit Trump lost the election you have ZERO credibility
first off "banker".....i can give a fuck about donald trump.....and by the replies you get to the shit you post,it seems many here think you have some pretty shitty credibility yourself....

They were 100% in compliance and the entire world verified this.

I stopped reading your emotional drivel immediately after reading this one line.

'The whole world' verified that Iran has been / is 100% compliant and have, in no way, skirted UN mandates and / or violated Barry's personal Un-Constitutional, illegal personal deal?

:auiqs.jpg:

:itsok: Oh, poor, emotional wittle snowflake, wants so hard to believe the leading exporters of terrorism, who have slaughtered men, women, and children, who want so badly to kill you and everyone else in this country while destroying this nation.....

I stopped reading your emotional drivel immediately after reading this one line.

'The whole world' verified that Iran has been / is 100% compliant and have, in no way, skirted UN mandates and / or violated Barry's personal Un-Constitutional, illegal personal deal?

:auiqs.jpg:

:itsok: Oh, poor, emotional wittle snowflake, wants so hard to believe the leading exporters of terrorism, who have slaughtered men, women, and children, who want so badly to kill you and everyone else in this country while destroying this nation.....
Translation:
When I see facts I don't like, I just ignore them and repeat lies, just like they do on fake Fox News.

This is the problem with you trash. You have no credibility. If you don't like what the facts say, you ignore them and make up your own "alternative facts"

They were 100% in compliance and the entire world verified this.
There was no evidence of violation in anyway.

"President Barack Obama never submitted his Iranian nuclear deal for ratification by the Congress because he knew it would have no chance of passing. That does not make the United States unique: The Iranian parliament has never approved it either (that body passed a heavily amended version) and the Iranian president has never signed it. The Iranian cabinet has never even discussed it. And the other members of the P5+1 – Britain, China, Germany, France and Russia – have likewise given it short legal shrift. Indeed, President Obama "may end up being the only person in the world to sign his much-wanted deal, in effect making a treaty with himself"

THERE WAS NEVER ANY TREATY OR DEAL BETWEEN THE UNITED STATES AND IRAN - NEVER. THERE WAS A DEAL BETWEEN THE IRANIAN NEGOTIATOR AND BARRY!

- The US never ratified Barry's personal deal.
*** If you have trouble understanding this, read the US Constitution!

- IRAN never ratified Barry's personal deal.

- Our Allies NEVER officially ratified the deal.

"The Obama administration accepted a pledge in the agreement with Iran that it did not have to disclose its past nuclear weapons work or fully cooperate with the IAEA investigation in order to receive sanctions relief. Rather than demand total Iranian transparency on its previous nuclear efforts, the Obama people "hoped that defusing tensions on this issue and focusing on the future, rather than the past, would build confidence in Iran's nuclear intentions"

Barry's deal SUCKED from the start - It did NOT require Iran to disclose its past nuclear weapons work, and it did NOT require Iran to cooperate w/the IAEA.

Barry did not tell Congress of the secret 'inspection side deals' tucked away in the illegal treaty. Obama also did not tell Congress he sent $400 million in Swiss francs, euros and other currencies for the release of American hostages.
-- Barry was so SCARED the Iranians would walk away from the negotiating table he refused to demand the release of US hostages be par of the deal, proving Obama negotiated from a position of WEAKNESS!

There's More:

"The Obama administration secretly tried to help Iran use U.S. banks to convert $5.7 billion in Iranian assets, after promising Congress that Iran would not get access to the U.S. financial system — and then lied to Congress about what it had done.

In July 2015, Obama Treasury Secretary Jack Lew assured the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that, under the nuclear accord, Iran “will continue to be denied access to the [U.S.] financial and commercial market” and that “Iranian banks will not be able to clear U.S. dollars through New York, hold correspondent account relationships with U.S. financial institutions, or enter into financing arrangements with U.S. banks.” A few weeks later, one of Lew’s top deputies, Adam Szubin, used the exact same words in testimony to the Senate banking committee.

But Senate investigators found that on Feb. 24, 2016, the Obama Treasury Department “granted a specific license that authorized a conversion of Iranian assets worth billions of U.S. dollars using the U.S. financial system”
exactly what Lew and Szubin said would not happen — including unlimited future Iranian deposits at Bank Muscat in Oman until the license expired.

Not only that, Senate investigators found that officials from the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), which regulates U.S. banks’ compliance with U.S. sanctions law, “encouraged two U.S. correspondent banks to convert the funds.” (THANKFULLY) The report says “both banks declined to complete the transaction due to compliance, reputational, and legal risks associated with doing business with Iran.”

It was almost as if Barry was WORKING FOR IRAN!

How desperately did Obama want his own personal, Un-Constitutional 'Treaty' as part of his 'Legacy'?

"The Obama administration blocked a highly effective interagency effort to dismantle a Hezbollah drug and money laundering enterprise to grease the skids for the nuclear deal with Iran."

"President Obama sought to allay concerns, insisting he was willing to walk away if the deal wasn’t good. This was quickly disproven.

Iran was permitted to keep some key technology necessary for making a nuclear weapon. While only at lower levels, Iran was permitted to continue enriching uranium, an irreversible blow to what’s left of the nonproliferation regime. We were promised "anytime, anywhere" inspections, but by the time the deal was done, verification, while still hailed as the toughest verification regime in history, still only allows managed access to Iranian sites, and the agreement was written with such ambiguity as to allow the Iranians to continue to insist certain sites remain off limits.

So much for the BS claims that we have and can access / inspect ANY site at ANY TIME - that is a LIE, one debunked already!

What about Iran's illicit missile program? We were told by the lead U.S. negotiator, Wendy Sherman, it would be addressed in some way, even if excluded from the terms of the Iran deal. What about Iran's terrorism? We were told terrorism-related sanctions would remain in place. Even so, John Kerry and Susan Rice admitted that the money from the Iran deal would almost certainly be used to fund Iran's continued terrorism activities.
- Missile Program? IRAN insisted it not be included in Barry's deal.
- Iran-sponsored Terrorism? IRAN insisted it not be included in Barry's deal.

BARRY: 'DONE!'

When Congress considered more Sanctions on Iran, Barry told them any new sanctions were 'a deal breaker' and that our only options were his illegal deal (that no individual nation has ratified, not even Iran) or 'war'.

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is a detailed, 159-page agreement with five annexes reached by Iran and the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) on July 14, 2015. The nuclear deal was endorsed by UN Security Council Resolution 2231 [my emphasis], adopted on July 20, 2015. Iran’s compliance with the nuclear-related provisions of the JCPOA is verified by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) according to certain requirements set forth in the agreement.

“The following is a summary of the timeline, key components, and the current status of the multi-year agreement….

“Despite Iran’s verified compliance with the deal, the United States unilaterally withdrew from the JCPOA on May 8, 2018, and subsequently re-imposed all U.S. sanctions on Iran lifted by the accord. Then-U.S. President Donald Trump cited the deal's sunset provisions and its failure to account for Iran's ballistic missile program, among other things, as impetus for withdrawal from the accord. The United States did not cite any evidence of Iranian noncompliance with the deal when it withdrew, and Iran remained in full compliance with the deal for the year after U.S. withdrawal. “

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) at a Glance | Arms Control Association

“The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) is a detailed, 159-page agreement with five annexes reached by Iran and the P5+1 (China, France, Germany, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States) on July 14, 2015. The nuclear deal was endorsed by UN Security Council Resolution 2231 [my emphasis], adopted on July 20, 2015. Iran’s compliance with the nuclear-related provisions of the JCPOA is verified by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) according to certain requirements set forth in the agreement.

“The following is a summary of the timeline, key components, and the current status of the multi-year agreement….”

The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) at a Glance | Arms Control Association

1. President Trump did not have the authority to negotiate his own 'Treaty'. The Constitution (Separation Of Powers) clearly identifies doing so as a power of CONGRESS. BARRY'S personal treaty had the value of used toilet paper.

2. Barry did not take HIS treaty to Congress for them to read it, find out what was in it, and ratify it before going to the U.N. As Soon as it was signed, Barry ran to the U.N. to get it ratified by the U.N. before bringing it back to the U.S.

3. Again, as I proved, even IRAN did not ratify Barry's deal. Before its govt would embrace it they modified the shit out of it - that means Barry's deal he brought to the U.N. was a 'BOGUS' piece of paper because Iran did not ratify THAT deal. The U.N. ratified a useless piece of paper, one that Iran itself did not even agree to and ratify - again, making the deal Barry signed non-existent, again, not worth used toilet paper.

Between the 2 of us, I am the only one posting facts and links with almost every post....while you continue to spew butt-hurt EMOTION and OPINION.

:p
Perhaps you missed my comment and link #68 above. I think The Banker misses some important subtleties, but compared to your partisan nonsense and typically retarded claim — “I am the only one posting facts and links with almost every post” — he is certainly the more accurate commenter.

but compared to your partisan nonsense and typically retarded claim — “I am the only one posting facts and links with almost every post” — he is certainly the more accurate commenter.
That was a fact - look back at the posts I have made, count the links / supporting data. Then go back and count the links Banker has provided, if you can find any.

As far as my comments i posted in response to you, THEY are facts, as proved by the links / facts I posted earlier. I am sorry if they 'offend' you.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
How am I not correct.
Trump canceled the deal.
Iran then started enriching uranium.
Trump did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium.

Iran will now have enough enriched uranium to make a nuke.
Iran was enriching uranium before Trump idiot.....they never complied with their deals--they just played games and the UN and Obama and now Biden allowed it. Trump cut their money and supplies off making it harder for them to do so. Iran has already said that they want to murder Israelis and americans and in their mind thought----wiping out thousands or more americans is worth the death of most of their people. Allah's will and all (nothing happens that allah doesn't want, so if Iran nukes us and we kill their people back--allah's will that they help bring about.) We should have nuked Iran back to the middle ages already.

Iran was enriching uranium before Trump idiot.....they never complied with their deals--they just played games and the UN and Obama and now Biden allowed it. Trump cut their money and supplies off making it harder for them to do so. Iran has already said that they want to murder Israelis and americans and in their mind thought----wiping out thousands or more americans is worth the death of most of their people. Allah's will and all (nothing happens that allah doesn't want, so if Iran nukes us and we kill their people back--allah's will that they help bring about.) We should have nuked Iran back to the middle ages already.

Yeah.. Israel said Iran was 3 months from a nuclear weapon for 25 years.

How am I not correct.
Trump canceled the deal.
Iran then started enriching uranium.
Trump did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium.

Iran will now have enough enriched uranium to make a nuke.

Iran continued to enrich uranium under the O plan. They never quit enriching uranium. You have to be at a special level of naive or stupidity to think Iran was abiding by a treaty.

Trump doesn't know anything about Iran.. He just wanted to undo anything Obama accomplished and grab a headline.
These types of emotional, irrational hate-driven OPINION and NONSENSE are what we have to endure on this board from obsessed, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven , emotion-controlled, false narrative (lie)-flinging snowflakes.

The above is one of many of surada's spontaneous, false-narrative, tantrum-throwing outbursts, one that is expected from immature children, not so much from intelligent adults engaging in serious discussion / debate...

1634737273244.png

These types of emotional, irrational hate-driven OPINION and NONSENSE are what we have to endure on this board from obsessed, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven , emotion-controlled, false narrative (lie)-flinging snowflakes.

The above is one of many of surada's spontaneous, false-narrative, tantrum-throwing outbursts, one that is expected from immature children, not so much from intelligent adults engaging in serious discussion / debate...

View attachment 554055

Trump is dumb as a stump.. That's a fact.. and he doesn't listen or read.

Obama guaranteed Iran would get the bomb. Trump had nothing to do with it. The deal the traitor made said Iran could do what it wanted in 10 years.
Trump got rid of the deal so they could do what it wanted now.

The Obama Iran deal stopped Iran's uranium enrichment and nuke program. Iran was about to get a nuke and Obama stopped it.

Trump stupidly canceled the Iran deal. A deal that was working, and preventing Iran from making a nuke. Everybody in the world was in agreement that Iran was in compliance.

Iran then started enriching uranium big time and is now about to make a nuke. All because of Trump and his failure.

If Trump never canceled the Iran deal, then Iran would not be close to making a nuke. Trumpers claim Iran violated the deal, but they are lying per usual. There is no evidence at all Iran violated anything at all. Just like there is no evidence of voter fraud at all.

Trump did nothing to stop Iran from enriching uranium, which re-started under his presidency, leading to the situation we have now.

George Bush did the same thing with N Korea, and they made a nuke because of Bush's failures. Trump has pulled another Bush, and now Iran will make a nuke because of Trump. Trump and Bush, the 2 worst most failed presidents in US History.

Iran was allowed to get nukes under Barry's agreement.

Forum List

Back