Trump says! YOU ain’t interviewing anyone until you vote for impeachment!

Democrats have been going from one baseless stunt to next for 3 years.

Democrat simply haven't have any power in either chamber except for this year.

Without an impeachment inquiry, their subpoena power is limited to Legislative Purposes.

legislative purpose is broad and is not define by an Executive branch lawyer.

Exactly what you folks have been invited repeatedly to do. You refuse because it would quickly

Nothing will get resolved quickly through the courts. But the next DOJ might. We'll see.
Oh yeah. Trump will not be removed via impeachment, but the dems can dig out facts. It may have an impact in 2020. Even if not, I don't think the Trumps will find much cover even from the gop if prosecutions happen post-presidency. And that worries me actually,.

The Dems won’t do it the legally permissible way as it exposes them to permitted counter measures.

Interesting claim. Where is this legally permissible way, including the dreaded "counter measures", defined in our Constitution?

... Pretending these are not serious allegations of wrong doing...
They aren't serious allegations of wrong doing.
...and calling it a stunt...
It is a stunt. Democrats have been going from one baseless stunt to next for 3 years.
... doesn't abrogate their subpoena power....
Without an impeachment inquiry, their subpoena power is limited to Legislative Purposes.
... Democrats made the very same argument when the Republicans changed the rules to follow allegations of their own. They issued valid subpoenas and got nearly all of what they requested...
I already dealt with this with you. The House's rule making authority only binds the House. The House cannot alter Constitutional Executive Branch Power without the consent of 3/4ths of the State Legislatures.
... What they didn't get they took to court to get....
Exactly what you folks have been invited repeatedly to do. You refuse because it would quickly expose your dog and pony show as a farce and a fraud on The American People.
If congress is investigating, that's a legislative purpose...
No it isn't. They don't have criminal investigation power outside of impeachment. The Executive Branch handles criminal investigation.
Of for god's sake.

Google House of Representatives Investigative Power.

fuck I'll do it for you

Since then, the court has reiterated that Congress’ power to investigate is broad...
Yes THE HOUSE. Pelosi is NOT the House.
All the House needs is 50%plusONe and Pelosi has that. She can make rules if the maj agrees. That's the constitution.

Trump administration orders ambassador not to appear at House impeachment probe deposition

Trump is a true cow boy! Calling out the cowards of the county!

God bless you trump! We stand with you!

Well he and you are wrong.

Many people have been interviewed. Including more than one ambassador. Two of them that I know of so far.

So you are crowing over nothing.

In fact the exact opposite has happened.

If I were you, I wouldn't start posts like this. You only make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Actually one of the Impeachment "Witnesses" just testified that they tried desperately to warn the Obama Administration about the Biden Bribery Scheme.

Impeachment Witness Says He Tried To Warn About Ukraine Influence — With Biden.

Another torpedo circling back.

Impeachment, as it turns out, cuts any number of ways. In their attempt to prove that Donald Trump tried to strongarm Ukraine into digging up dirt on Joe Biden, House Democrats dug some up on their own. The Washington Post reports that a career State Department officer tried to warn officials in the Obama administration about the conflict of interest that Hunter Biden’s work created in Ukraine and with efforts to target corruption. When those warnings reached the Vice President’s office in early 2015, Biden’s team shut them down.​

This is serious.

They aren't serious allegations of wrong doing.
It is a stunt. Democrats have been going from one baseless stunt to next for 3 years.
I already dealt with this with you. The House's rule making authority only binds the House. The House cannot alter Constitutional Executive Branch Power without the consent of 3/4ths of the State Legislatures.
Exactly what you folks have been invited repeatedly to do. You refuse because it would quickly expose your dog and pony show as a farce and a fraud on The American People.
No it isn't. They don't have criminal investigation power outside of impeachment. The Executive Branch handles criminal investigation.
Of for god's sake.

fuck I'll do it for you

Since then, the court has reiterated that Congress’ power to investigate is broad...
All the House needs is 50%plusONe and Pelosi has that. She can make rules if the maj agrees. That's the constitution.
Then HOLD THE VOTE!

FE529562-33BB-4E65-AF32-4A21F417136A.jpeg

Of for god's sake.

fuck I'll do it for you

Then HOLD THE VOTE!

The repub congress passed the rule where you don't have to a few years ago.
Whine at them

Americans should demand that Nancy Pelosi deliver on the Democrats promise, made within minutes of Trumps inauguration, to overturn the election. Let’s see a vote and get on with this!

Exactly what you folks have been invited repeatedly to do. You refuse because it would quickly

Nothing will get resolved quickly through the courts. But the next DOJ might. We'll see.
Oh yeah. Trump will not be removed via impeachment, but the dems can dig out facts. It may have an impact in 2020. Even if not, I don't think the Trumps will find much cover even from the gop if prosecutions happen post-presidency. And that worries me actually,.

I agree. The Magic number has hardly moved except for the grumblings over his betrayal of the Kurds
Of for god's sake.

fuck I'll do it for you

Then HOLD THE VOTE!

They already did.

[Congressional Bills 116th Congress]
[From the U.S. Government Publishing Office]
[H. Res. 6 Engrossed in House (EH)]

<DOC>
H. Res. 6

In the House of Representatives, U. S.,

January 9, 2019.
Resolved,

TITLE I--RULES OF THE ONE HUNDRED SIXTEENTH CONGRESS

SEC. 101. ADOPTION OF THE RULES OF THE ONE HUNDRED FIFTEENTH CONGRESS.

https://www.congress.gov/116/bills/hres6/BILLS-116hres6eh.pdf

I'm not worried about it. Trump is the most investigated and probably the cleanest guy in DC.

Trump administration orders ambassador not to appear at House impeachment probe deposition

Many people have been interviewed. Including more than one ambassador. Two of them that I know of so far.

If I were you, I wouldn't start posts like this. You only make an even bigger fool of yourself.
Actually one of the Impeachment "Witnesses" just testified that they tried desperately to warn the Obama Administration about the Biden Bribery Scheme.

Impeachment, as it turns out, cuts any number of ways. In their attempt to prove that Donald Trump tried to strongarm Ukraine into digging up dirt on Joe Biden, House Democrats dug some up on their own. The Washington Post reports that a career State Department officer tried to warn officials in the Obama administration about the conflict of interest that Hunter Biden’s work created in Ukraine and with efforts to target corruption. When those warnings reached the Vice President’s office in early 2015, Biden’s team shut them down.​

This is serious.
This is all back firing on democrats

This is serious.
This is all back firing on democrats
It should. They keep calling for all these investigations when it's them that are the crooks.

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and Libs have engaged in emotional insanity since 5 minutes after Trump won
Democrats don’t legislate for Americans, they”investigate” for themselves and their “evidence” is emotionally spun materials

that didn't work too well. LOL
Neither did 2016 for you lol

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

Yes, Poor but content. And getting more content each day. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Yes we are afraid of open borders, free health care for the world, infanticide , green new deal.. it’s why democrats ca t win elections lol

There you go again. The old "Hey, look over there" routine. That has nothing at all to do with any of this. Rump and his band of criminals continuously break the laws and try and make us think it's the normal thing to do. Hell, they don't even deny it some of the time when they get caught red handed. The latest is the choosing of one of Rumps Wonder Lands for the next G-7 Conference where Trump Industries will make north of 1 million dollars for that one day time. He claims that it's a money saver and it meets all the requirements. Well, so does 6 other locations that he doesn't own. Even though it's against the law, he sees nothing wrong with it. He is getting even more outlandish than his most outlandish self all the time. The more things he gets away with the more he tries to get away with. He's the gift that keeps right on giving.

And don't give me that crap about "Well, you can't tell me what he's guilty of". Hell, that list grows longer on almost a daily basis. The best thing for America would be for the GOP would be for them to stop this nonsense and boot him out. Hell, I have never been a Pence fan but he's much better than Rump. At least he would break laws far slower and tells lies at a lower rate. And, maybe, give the GOP time to repair itself before it completely blows itself to hell and gone. I used to be a Republican but damn, I would never be a Rumpster. Jack the Ripper would make a better leader.

So how about stopping with the "Hey, look over there" routine and deal with what is on your plate for a change. It ain't going to get any better. If you don't, you may end up with that which you fear the most.

that didn't work too well. LOL

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

Yes, Poor but content. And getting more content each day. Be afraid, be very afraid.
How do you feel about Rudy Giuliani giving you guys a big fat middle finger ?

Actually, I like it. It pisses off the right people. They are warming up a nice warm two bed room for him with a new wife named Bubba.

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

Yes we are afraid of open borders, free health care for the world, infanticide , green new deal.. it’s why democrats ca t win elections lol

There you go again. The old "Hey, look over there" routine. That has nothing at all to do with any of this. Rump and his band of criminals continuously break the laws and try and make us think it's the normal thing to do. Hell, they don't even deny it some of the time when they get caught red handed. The latest is the choosing of one of Rumps Wonder Lands for the next G-7 Conference where Trump Industries will make north of 1 million dollars for that one day time. He claims that it's a money saver and it meets all the requirements. Well, so does 6 other locations that he doesn't own. Even though it's against the law, he sees nothing wrong with it. He is getting even more outlandish than his most outlandish self all the time. The more things he gets away with the more he tries to get away with. He's the gift that keeps right on giving.

And don't give me that crap about "Well, you can't tell me what he's guilty of". Hell, that list grows longer on almost a daily basis. The best thing for America would be for the GOP would be for them to stop this nonsense and boot him out. Hell, I have never been a Pence fan but he's much better than Rump. At least he would break laws far slower and tells lies at a lower rate. And, maybe, give the GOP time to repair itself before it completely blows itself to hell and gone. I used to be a Republican but damn, I would never be a Rumpster. Jack the Ripper would make a better leader.

So how about stopping with the "Hey, look over there" routine and deal with what is on your plate for a change. It ain't going to get any better. If you don't, you may end up with that which you fear the most.
We hired trump to be a ass hole.. thanks

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

How do you feel about Rudy Giuliani giving you guys a big fat middle finger ?

Actually, I like it. It pisses off the right people. They are warming up a nice warm two bed room for him with a new wife named Bubba.
John Durham

RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP RUMP
View attachment 285083
Poor democrat lol

We hired trump to be a ass hole.. thanks

We know.

Putin Smiles.

Forum List

Back