Trump says it was only done to make him look bad....................

I don't understand the point of the outrage? Should conservative donors have waited for the government to build the border barricade? Sure but it doesn't make them bad people.

They should be pissed that the people they donated to couldn't get the engineering right. If they had built it a bit further back, they could have avoided this problem. Building one that is just going to fall down in a year or two kinda defeats the purpose.

I don't understand the point of the outrage? Should conservative donors have waited for the government to build the border barricade? Sure but it doesn't make them bad people.

They should be pissed that the people they donated to couldn't get the engineering right. If they had built it a bit further back, they could have avoided this problem. Building one that is just going to fall down in a year or two kinda defeats the purpose.

You never heard of programmed job security? It's like the shoddy job on the roads around here. There are only two types of roads around here; Under Construction and Under Repair. I would like to thank the Party of the Rumpers who authorize the building and repairing of your roads.

Thank you for the links showing that some idiots on here thought that the private wall was a good idea.

I still find it funny as hell that there were a lot of Trump supporters who thought this was a good idea, and now, it's a failure. Gonna be interesting to see how some on here will try to spin this as a success.
Ha ha
The failed wall was built by a hand picked private contractor whom was a big Trump supporter.
Details.

A little-known North Dakota construction firm that was awarded the single largest border wall contract–after its CEO effusively praised the president in a slew of conservative media appearances--is now defending its product as experts warn the structure is in danger of collapsing, ProPublica and the Texas Tribune reported Thursday.

Several experts interviewed for the report said poor planning and shoddy engineering have left the wall “in danger of falling into the Rio Grande.”

Forum List

Back