Trump says he will send federal law enforcement, National Guard to Kenosha after Jacob Blake shooting

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

Use the Insurrection Act and start shooting the violators.

President Trump on Wednesday said he will send federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, Wis. to restore “law and order” amid days of unrest in the city.

“We will NOT stand for looting, arson, violence, and lawlessness on American streets,” the president tweeted Wednesday. “My team just got off the phone with Governor Evers who agreed to accept federal assistance. (Portland should do the same!)”

The president added: “TODAY, I will be sending federal law enforcement and the National Guard to Kenosha, WI to restore LAW and ORDER!”

And create another Kent State?

Ain't gonna happen.

Time for the Antifa beatdown to begin...

0YZBo7.gif

Last edited:

And create another Kent State?

Ain't gonna happen.

False equivalency. Rioting, Stealing, burning and assaulting innocent folks is NOT the same as Kent State.

In 1992...........Bush sent 3000 National Guard into Los Angeles for the Rodney King riots.....................

Time to do it again.........but all over this country and end this madness.............

Forum List

Back