Trump says he will negotiate third term?

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?
Be afraid ....

BE VERY AFRAID ....

LMAO @ just how Gullible the dumbass Leftist are for the Fake News.

And, let me guess ....

You didn't have a problem when New York – Democratic Congressman José Serrano ACTUALLY introduced legislation to repeal the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, paving the way for B. Hussein a 3rd term, did you?

You go ahead a parrot the Fake News about a Trump 3rd term if it makes you FEEEEEEEEEL better.

But, back here reality ..... We are laughing at you No/Low Information Sheep parroting the Fake NEws.

Last edited:

With whom, exactly, will he negotiate? Unless he has enough support for a constitutional amendment, I can't see it happening. Can someone explain the US Constitution to our President?
Where is the video of trump saying what you claim?

this is lib fake news

Thanks

trump is baiting you cause it would take a constitutional amendment for a third term

but he does raise the issue of democrat lies that has robbed Americans of a normal trump first term thanks to the failed coup attempt

this is lib fake news

Thanks

trump is baiting you cause it would take a constitutional amendment for a third term

but he does raise the issue of democrat lies that has robbed Americans of a normal trump first term thanks to the failed coup attempt

dOnald tRump is not smart enough to be this super-troll you kids want him to be. He simply doesn't understand how the government works.

When an out-going president greets an incoming president, the incoming president and spouse are greeted at the White House bearing a small present. Barack Obama and his Lady Michelle carried out this duty flawlessly. If biden were to win the 2020 election, will donald and milania carry out this tradition with honor/

Given the way your party has fomented violent insurrection, you actually think you have any grounds to question anyone else's courtesy?

Who has "fomented violent insurrection"? You people make no sense. I actually support Democratic candidates because of the republicans' policies and actions, which I can't stand and won't see us Americans living under. We only have two major political parties in this country. The republicans made their choices. Nobody forced them. I'm just walking away and trying to make sure that the republicans do not rule us. I'm not to blame. As an American, I want to see the U.S. restored and our folks living in freedom. I oppose authoritarianism. From what I see of the current republicans, they are not qualified to be in positions of power.

Trump once again exhibits his ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions.

Yet another compelling reason to vote Trump out of office this November.

this is lib fake news

Thanks

dOnald tRump is not smart enough to be this super-troll you kids want him to be. He simply doesn't understand how the government works.

Or…

If Trump is trying to ‘troll’ it’s yet another example of his contempt for the American people, another example of how unfit he is to be president, and another valid reason to vote him out of office this November.

When an out-going president greets an incoming president, the incoming president and spouse are greeted at the White House bearing a small present. Barack Obama and his Lady Michelle carried out this duty flawlessly. If biden were to win the 2020 election, will donald and milania carry out this tradition with honor/

Given the way your party has fomented violent insurrection, you actually think you have any grounds to question anyone else's courtesy?

Who has "fomented violent insurrection"? You people make no sense. I actually support Democratic candidates because of the republicans' policies and actions, which I can't stand and won't see us Americans living under. We only have two major political parties in this country. The republicans made their choices. Nobody forced them. I'm just walking away and trying to make sure that the republicans do not rule us. I'm not to blame. As an American, I want to see the U.S. restored and our folks living in freedom. I oppose authoritarianism. From what I see of the current republicans, they are not qualified to be in positions of power.

You foment violent insurrection, Lice. You have never in your festering existence supported a single thing that makes the world a better place, and you have never in your festering existence rejected anything that makes the world worse. You blight humanity by existing, and you support people, policies, and actions that blight humanity by existing. Maybe you can convince yourself that you're really a good person without ever having done anything in your whole life that was good for anyone, I don't know. Just so you understand that you are the only person you are fooling, now and in the future generations who will learn about you the same way they learn about Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, and Stalin. You will, always and forever, be the only person who ever thought you deserved to exist.

You foment violent insurrection, Lice. You have never in your festering existence supported a single thing that makes the world a better place, and you have never in your festering existence rejected anything that makes the world worse. You blight humanity by existing, and you support people, policies, and actions that blight humanity by existing. Maybe you can convince yourself that you're really a good person without ever having done anything in your whole life that was good for anyone, I don't know. Just so you understand that you are the only person you are fooling, now and in the future generations who will learn about you the same way they learn about Mao Tse Tung, Pol Pot, and Stalin. You will, always and forever, be the only person who ever thought you deserved to exist.

You used an extraordinary amount of words to say absolutely nothing. I haven't seen you proposing anything that would make the world a better place. I reject the policies and actions of the current republicans because they make the people of this country, and the world, worse off. It's people like you who choose these policies. Nobody forced you to. You have made your choices freely, so you have no reason to be angry with me. I've made a choice not to help you impose your ideas on other people.

“Trump says he will negotiate third term?”

Trump’s arrogance and authoritarianism is anathema to our democracy and to a free people.

The Constitution and the rule of law are not a ‘business deal’ – there’s nothing to ‘negotiate.’

The only ‘deal’ Trump warrants is a one-term presidency.

The Constitution will never be amended to allow a president a third term, much less in trump's lifetime. Anyway, his own presidency is a lasting reminder of why we should never allow this.

You do realize that term limits is a "new" thing---not put in at founding......but following roosevelts 4 terms. I think the ideal of president Trump for 4 sounds Delicious.

Roosevelt was the only president to ever serve more than 2 terms.

Most constitutional amendments that passed, did so in pretty quick order. The 26th Amendment passed the Congress on 3/23/71 and was ratified by the 38th state on 1 July.

The shortest time for a constitutional amendment to be ratified was 100 days (26th amendment). The 22nd amendment, which limits the number of terms a person can be elected president, took 3 years 343 days.

There were 12 constitutional amendments ratified in the 20th century. I'll throw out the 27th, since it took 202 years and 223 days. The other 11 amendments took an average of 544 days to be ratified. The 26th amendment was faster than any other amendments to be ratified.

So the next one could take 2 weeks. It doesn't have a time limit.

What kind of retard would take that as a literal statement? Seriously, how dumb ARE you? He wasnt serious you imbecile. :laugh:

Q: Is there a move to make Obama eligible for more than two terms as president?

A:
A bill that proposes repealing the 22nd Amendment has been introduced, but so far it has very little support.

FULL QUESTION

Is there any truth in Obama wanting to repeal the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution so he can be president for life? I am seeing many sites referring to him as King Obama and that he wants to be president for life.

FULL ANSWER

It’s true that New York Rep. Jose Serrano, a Democrat, introduced a bill (H.J.RES.5) on Jan. 6, when Congress opened, proposing the repeal of the 22nd Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, which limits presidents to two terms. Repealing that amendment would require ratification by three-fourths of the states.

It wouldn't help to explain the Constitution to someone who can't understand it.

People wanted Obama for a third term. What’s wrong with that? Obama was a constitutional scholar and never called out the fallacy of such a notion.

Hmmm, forgot this in your one sided rant. It's Melania, not milania

But instead of pivoting for the photograph, Mrs. Trump handed Mrs. Obama a rectangular box wrapped in robin-egg blue paper and a white bow.

Holding the box, she turned to her left toward one of the Marines, glancing in all directions for a spot to place the gift. The Marine did not budge. It could not go on the ground. At last, she appeared to give up, resigned that it would appear in an official photograph to commemorate the transfer of power.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/15/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/15/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
But then Mr. Obama stepped in. “No, no, no,” he said, looking at the package. “Hold on a second.”
Mr. Obama grabbed it and walked it inside the White House.
It was not seen in public again.

Forum List

Back