Trump says he will keep parts of Obamacare

That was expected, nothing new.
Q: Senator Rubio, you said that Mr. Trump thinks part of ObamaCare is pretty good. Which part?

RUBIO: The individual mandate. He said he likes the individual mandate portion of it; I don't believe that should remain there. We need to repeal ObamaCare completely and replace it with a system that puts Americans in charge of their health care money again.

TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

Feb 25, 2016.

Hasn't even been a week and his true colors are coming out.

I see you were not paying attention in the campaign. He said there were good parts that he would keep, like existing conditions and covering up to 25 year olds on their parents insurance.

I see you were not paying attention in the campaign. He said there were good parts that he would keep, like existing conditions and covering up to 25 year olds on their parents insurance.

Ryan does not agree.

Although he wasn’t specific, Mr. Trump suggested a shift away from what he said was the current Obama administration policy of attempting to find moderate Syrian opposition groups to support in the civil war there. “I’ve had an opposite view of many people regarding Syria,” he said.

He suggested a sharper focus on fighting Islamic State, or ISIS, in Syria, rather than on ousting Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. “My attitude was you’re fighting Syria, Syria is fighting ISIS, and you have to get rid of ISIS. Russia is now totally aligned with Syria, and now you have Iran, which is becoming powerful, because of us, is aligned with Syria. … Now we’re backing rebels against Syria, and we have no idea who these people are.”

If the U.S. attacks Mr. Assad, Mr. Trump said, “we end up fighting Russia, fighting Syria.”

On a different foreign hot spot, the Israel-Palestine situation, which Mr. Trump called “the war that never ends,” he said he hoped to help craft a resolution between them.

“That’s the ultimate deal,” Mr. Trump said. “As a dealmaker, I’d like to do…the deal that can’t be made. And do it for humanity’s sake.”

Awesome! I like it already.

I tell ya. Trump will go down as more like Teddy Roosevelt than anyone. He broke up huge conglomerates as well and Trump will walk softly but carry a big stick.

He campaigned to keep those, its liberals starting shit by keeping people ignorant and then putting thisnshit forward. People listen to a Trump speech, he mentioned pre existing conditions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back