Trump says he will deal with the ghettoes.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Trump:
“We’re gonna work on our . . . ghettos,” Trump said, searching recklessly for the right turns of phrase. “You take a look at what’s going on, where you have pockets of — areas of land, where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems — the violence, the death, the lack of education, no jobs.”

“We’re gonna work with the African-American community and we’re gonna solve the problem of the inner-city,” he added. “We’re gonna bring back jobs to the inner cities; we’re gonna bring proper education, including school choice; and we’re gonna bring safety back.”

The problem with the black community basically is the young black males that have been radicalized with the help of the media, liberals like the clintons, and our public schools who have indoctrinated them into believing they are victims.

When Trump begins to really investigate how to help the Negro community I think he will quickly realize that we need special education camps for these young black males who are saturated with white hatred and violence....the only way to help the inner cities is to remove these animals who have been induced into a psychopathic culture of violence and drugs...put then in special camps aka boot camps where they can be indoctrinated with truth and discipline.....once they have achieved a correct understanding of reality then they can be trained for useful jobs and get them off the dole....absolutely outrageious that the white working class has to support these parasites.

He was trying to get the black vote, he meant what you said. You disgusting people are all alike.

It will be easy to make ghettos safe, just lock up the thugs when they commit crimes instead of a slap on the wrist. We'll need to build more prisons, lots more. Think of how many jobs will be created if we build more and get these thugs behind bars. We'll also be able to rebuild those neighborhoods.

It will be easy to make ghettos safe, just lock up the thugs when they commit crimes instead of a slap on the wrist. We'll need to build more prisons, lots more. Think of how many jobs will be created if we build more and get these thugs behind bars. We'll also be able to rebuild those neighborhoods.

Last thing we need is advice from Germany.

He was trying to get the black vote, he meant what you said. You disgusting people are all alike.
Why do you have a problem with him reaching out to blacks? They're Americans and they vote. And if Trump means what he said, it's possible that he could swing a good portion of the black vote over to the Republicans. I realize you hate conservatives so much it wouldn't matter what good he could do....you'd be boogey-manning and lying your ass off to create more racial tension.

White leftists are slime, this is a well known fact.

Another attempt at unity from a sore loser. Try again, it will not get better with attitudes like that. You condescending idiots need to figure that out. It was a huge part of Hillary losing the election.

I agree. Germans have their own problems.

Thanks to Hillary's defeat, we may have dodged a fate similar to Germany's current situation.

Thanks to Hillary's defeat, we may have dodged a fate similar to Germany's current situation.

If you are referring to their problem with coexisting with Islam(which can't be done) we haven't dodged it yet. Trump needs to stay true to keeping refugees out and not cave to PC that has crippled Europe, and will eventually kill them.

Another attempt at unity from a sore loser. Try again, it will not get better with attitudes like that. You condescending idiots need to figure that out. It was a huge part of Hillary losing the election.

I will never be united with Trump voters. I am not a white racist nationalist who hates to pay taxes, and is a drain on the middle class. I have to think most of you are uninformed voters or racist bigots. (and oh I am white). I might try and talk my husband into moving to Mexico, there is a large American community on the Pacific coast, and I have read and been told the universal healthcare is great down there. Cost of living is much lower for those on fixed incomes. The smell is probably going to be better as well. Trump stunk up Michigan.

Apparently the US is now for elites and their servants, and I suspect most of you fall under their servants (thinking voting for Trump will make you like him, you were right, just without his undocumented and unproved billions)

Last edited:

I will never be united with Trump voters. I am not a white racist nationalist who hates to pay taxes, and is a drain on the middle class. I have to think most of you are uninformed voters or racist bigots. (an oh I am white)
Just as I expected, same old parroting of leftist catch phrases....no real substance. It isn't the Trump voter who is bigoted and uninformed....it's you guys. You've become what you claim to hate.

I will never be united with Trump voters. I am not a white racist nationalist who hates to pay taxes, and is a drain on the middle class. I have to think most of you are uninformed voters or racist bigots. (and oh I am white). I might try and talk my husband into moving to Mexico, there is a large American community on the Pacific coast, and I have read and been told the universal healthcare is great down there. Cost of living is much lower for those on fixed incomes. The smell is probably going to be better as well. Trump stunk up Michigan.

Apparently the US is now for elites and their servants, and I suspect most of you fall under their servants (thinking voting for Trump will make you like him, you were right, just without his undocumented and unproved billions)

That's the spirit. There is room in Canada and Iran, why don't you move?

Yea, why don't you try to talk to your husband about moving. I take it you're a Muslim, so I am sure that will go well.

Yo do not know shit from shilo......as you have got it ass backwards.......btw do not let the screen door bump your butt on the way out.....good riddance.

So, ewe gonna move to Mexico to escape Americans but ewe is gonna move next to Americans? I knew you were dumb but my god woman!

And these ^^^ morons call us haters. Get lost wigger.

Trump:
“We’re gonna work on our . . . ghettos,” Trump said, searching recklessly for the right turns of phrase. “You take a look at what’s going on, where you have pockets of — areas of land, where you have the inner cities and you have so many things, so many problems. So many horrible, horrible problems — the violence, the death, the lack of education, no jobs.”

“We’re gonna work with the African-American community and we’re gonna solve the problem of the inner-city,” he added. “We’re gonna bring back jobs to the inner cities; we’re gonna bring proper education, including school choice; and we’re gonna bring safety back.”

The problem with the black community basically is the young black males that have been radicalized with the help of the media, liberals like the clintons, and our public schools who have indoctrinated them into believing they are victims.

When Trump begins to really investigate how to help the Negro community I think he will quickly realize that we need special education camps for these young black males who are saturated with white hatred and violence....the only way to help the inner cities is to remove these animals who have been induced into a psychopathic culture of violence and drugs...put then in special camps aka boot camps where they can be indoctrinated with truth and discipline.....once they have achieved a correct understanding of reality then they can be trained for useful jobs and get them off the dole....absolutely outrageious that the white working class has to support these parasites.
Didn't they call that Africa ?

Trump:

Ah...a Drumpf supporter suggesting "camps"......not very original, you know.

Forum List

Back