Trump Says He Will Be Filing a “Major Motion” Soon in Response to FBI Raid on Mar-a-Lago

I just want him to go away. He can milk the mouth reaching Rubes for as much ad he can, just leave the rest of us alone.

Given the choice between an elected official and a class of armed gym rats with chips on their shoulders-unelected and unaccountable--give me an elected official ANYtime. They work for us. The idiots in the FBI/DOJ are accountable to only God knows who.

Does that seem like "mouth breathing"?

Little bit of a mismatch....

Trump's lawyer:

57371623-10780015-image-a-1_1651615939831.jpg

DOJ lawyers:

liberals unfuckable a.jpg

[Tell that to Trump with how he used the DOJ with William Barr to get what he wanted, no matter what.]

Barr has violated numerous fundamental norms as attorney general, using his sweeping powers to carry out actions and judgments that are politically beneficial to the president’s reelection campaign. Many former Justice Department officials say Barr’s actions and public statements are increasingly aimed at helping Trump’s political interests and friends, leading to an unprecedented politicization of the department by the nation’s top law enforcement officer. A DOJ spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on Barr’s actions and views for this story.

Now, with under 70 days to the presidential election, the actions that pose the most consequential harm are those that threaten a free and fair election — especially Barr’s work to undermine, rather than uphold, voting rights and to publicly accuse Trump’s enemies.

“Barr has utterly and completely trashed the norm of DOJ separation from politics,” Donald Ayer, a former deputy attorney general who served in the George H.W. Bush administration just prior to Barr’s first stint as AG, told me. “For the last several months, Barr has been fully engaged in using the tools of the Justice Department primarily for the purpose of advancing the president’s election prospects.”

Poor babies.

I’ll visit anything you want. If anybody in the FBi breaks protocol they should be held to account. But to assume that this warrant was baseless given the gravity of the situation is just retarded. Especially since you have not seen any of the details or evidence.

"Breaks protocol"? This wasn't an oversight or a couple of rogue agents. This was a well planned out, over time, false flag operation with time and money, in which they plied their potential fall guys with drugs. Which yeah, is against protocol.

The main crook in the FBI Detroit office who cooked this up did not get fired. He got promoted: to the DC office.

Given the choice between an elected official and a class of armed gym rats with chips on their shoulders-unelected and unaccountable--give me an elected official ANYtime. They work for us. The idiots in the FBI/DOJ are accountable to only God knows who.

Does that seem like "mouth breathing"?
It sounds like conspiracy theory.

Here is Barr, Trump's DOJ man, and Ivanka Trump about disputing your unelected allegation:

Feel Free. Now where are Trump's tax returns, the ones he would not show before becoming President?

I'd like to see Hunter's tax returns and Biden's REAL tax returns.

"Breaks protocol"? This wasn't an oversight or a couple of rogue agents. This was a well planned out, over time, false flag operation with time and money, in which they plied their potential fall guys with drugs. Which yeah, is against protocol.

The main crook in the FBI Detroit office who cooked this up did not get fired. He got promoted: to the DC office.

Whitmer was one case.

This is a totally different case.

The FBI has thousands of cases in many decades.

You can find ONE case where some FBI guys behaved badly.

The GOP did the same witch hunt on Bill Clinton and then Hillary
Yes they did do that, in their opinion/minds "whitewater" was "watergate" payback...in fact they made Hillary their Richard Nixon.

and Trump was part of it.
what part? I'm pretty sure he was a one time donor to both the Clintons and the DNC [look that one up as I have only heard that and do not have a source]

GOD Bless him~ Wish him the very best! :clap:

“A major motion pertaining to the Fourth Amendment will soon be filed concerning the illegal Break-In of my home, Mar-a-Lago, right before the ever important Mid-Term Elections. “My rights, together with the rights of all Americans, have been violated at a level rarely seen before in our Country. Remember, they even spied on my campaign. The greatest Witch Hunt in USA history has been going on for six years, with no consequences to the scammers. It should not be allowed to continue!” –

Published August 19, 2022
"Donald Trump says". :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Mark Levin and Trump's lead lawyer. Can't think of his name right now. Sharp guy. You wouldn't like him.
Mark Levin is a Constitutional Lawyer? Not according to his biographies.

It does not say about Dan Goldman, either but is a member of the American Constitution Society, but does it mean that he is a Constitutional Lawyer?

Here is someone I know for sure is a Constitutional Scholar:

Laurence H. Tribe, the Carl M. Loeb University Professor and Professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard, has taught at its Law School since 1968 and was voted the best professor by the graduating class of 2000. The title “University Professor” is Harvard’s highest academic honor, awarded to just a handful of professors at any given time and to just 68 professors in all of Harvard University’s history.

It sounds like conspiracy theory.

Here is Barr, Trump's DOJ man, and Ivanka Trump about disputing your unelected allegation:

Do you understand what I'm talking about? Not "election fraud". The fact that politicians ARE ELECTED and bureaucrats are not. Hello?

Mark Levin is a Constitutional Lawyer? Not according to his biographies.

It does not say about Dan Goldman, either but is a member of the American Constitution Society, but does it mean that he is a Constitutional Lawyer?

Here is someone I know for sure is a Constitutional Scholar:

Laurence H. Tribe, the Carl M. Loeb University Professor and Professor of Constitutional Law at Harvard, has taught at its Law School since 1968 and was voted the best professor by the graduating class of 2000. The title “University Professor” is Harvard’s highest academic honor, awarded to just a handful of professors at any given time and to just 68 professors in all of Harvard University’s history.

Now you’re lying. Mark Levin is a Constitutional lawyer. Show me the biographies you’re talking about.

Whitmer was one case.

This is a totally different case.

The FBI has thousands of cases in many decades.

You can find ONE case where some FBI guys behaved badly.

I can find ANOTHER case involving Trump. The FISA warranted? The Russian investigation?

New Topics

Forum List

Back