Trump Says He Wants To Punish Flag Burning With A Year In Prison

When you are down in the polls, didn't sell out your first rally in a deep red state... and also feel like you gotta prove to people you can drink water with one hand -- some times you need something to cheer you up...and what better way to do that than to bring up the tired old flag burning debate again?

"We ought to come up with legislation that if you burn the American flag, you go to jail for one year. One year,” Trump said, claiming that he’s “a big believer in freedom of speech,” but calling flag burning “desecration -- earlier this month Trump asked the Supreme Court to reconsider its Texas v. Johnson ruling, saying “We have a different court and I think that it's time that we review that again. Because when I see flags being burned — they wanted to crawl up flag poles in Washington and try and burn flags but we stopped them."

I wonder what does he think one should get for burning the Confederate flag...the death penalty??
View attachment 354056
I like the idea that if you want to burn your flag, go pay the costs for that flag and burn it, it is your waste of money. Now if you are a welfare puke and buy a flag with my money then i get to kick your fucking ass for wasting my money and you dont get anymore of my money. If i am flying my flag and you dare try to burn, my flag, then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair...
You sound like you’ll be heading to prison very soon
In Floor E Da. we have the stand your ground law, someone comes on your property , you have the right to defend it. Would you like to test that a law?
That is Castle Doctrine, not "Stand Your Ground".

When you are down in the polls, didn't sell out your first rally in a deep red state... and also feel like you gotta prove to people you can drink water with one hand -- some times you need something to cheer you up...and what better way to do that than to bring up the tired old flag burning debate again?

"We ought to come up with legislation that if you burn the American flag, you go to jail for one year. One year,” Trump said, claiming that he’s “a big believer in freedom of speech,” but calling flag burning “desecration -- earlier this month Trump asked the Supreme Court to reconsider its Texas v. Johnson ruling, saying “We have a different court and I think that it's time that we review that again. Because when I see flags being burned — they wanted to crawl up flag poles in Washington and try and burn flags but we stopped them."

I wonder what does he think one should get for burning the Confederate flag...the death penalty??
View attachment 354056
I like the idea that if you want to burn your flag, go pay the costs for that flag and burn it, it is your waste of money. Now if you are a welfare puke and buy a flag with my money then i get to kick your fucking ass for wasting my money and you dont get anymore of my money. If i am flying my flag and you dare try to burn, my flag, then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair...

"then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair..."

because property is MORE Precious than a human life?

because a flag is more important than a human life?

because the flag is PRECIOUS than the human life that flag is supposed to represent?

or just because you enjoy killing people any excuse will do?
I am a veteran of this country who fought against Communism to keep this country free. If you dare try to assault me or my Flag, then yes, my property is much more important than some scum of the earth who wants to destroy what i fought for. I have yet to kill anyone in this country, but if the time comes, i wont hesitate. Many more veterans also feel the same way. When you defund the police and there is nothing to stop US, who will you call when the Grim Reaper comes for you?
So, are you threatening to kill me? I'm an American, and I have been all my life. Is a piece of cloth worth more than my life to you?
This guy who is an example of the education of the public colleges, wants to show US that he is willing and able to burn the US flag that so many soldiers have died for. Then he, being a typical liberal, then hides behind his American citizenship, just like a Muslim would, then stab you in the back if they ever get the majority. I know your type, if you dare come onto my property and want to do harm to it, i wont use a 9mm, but 12 gauge is more to your liking. All over a piece of cloth.

If you let a liberal steal from you, he will be emboldened to do worse. That is the liberal way.

I'm not a liberal, come from a military and would never burn the US flag but your post is cringe-worthy for several reasons.

Freedom of speech isn't to discuss the weather, it's there so we can say and do controversial things that might trigger somebody else. So while I personally think that burning the flag is immoral, I also think somebody should have the right to do so. If you're triggered by that (and clearly you are), stop being a snow flake and get over it.

The Internet badass routine is getting old. Wow you have a 12 gauge you must be so tough. As I type that my 12 gauge (double barrel which I use buck shots for) is a few feet from me...but I realize that's completely irrelevant to this conversation at hand and is now more than beating my own chest trying to show everybody (and by everybody I mean random internet strangers most of whom I'll never be within 100 miles of in real life and none of whom I'll ever run into) just how big of a badass I am.

For the record I think that public colleges and universities need to be reformed, but that's a lazy conclusion to strictly blame them for the actions of liberals...what about personal accountability on their end? On your end?

In short: you're doing more harm to your cause than good. You'll never "win" a single thing or get far in life by threatening people with your guns...it comes across as childish and pathetic, regardless if you've served in the military or not. Serving in our military is a great thing to do-but it doesn't give you more of a say in society and doesn't grant you special authority or really make you special at all when you're out. People serve their country to serve their country-not to use it as a bragging point or to have more of a say in society when they're out. At least ideally they do.
Your freedom of speech ends when it enters my yard and infringes on my rights. Go look it up...

Of course it ends on your private property, who said it didn't? What's your point?

View attachment 354056

"then i get to spend about $1.00 worth of ammo and put you six feet under, and i will bury you with my flag.. That is fair..."

because the flag is PRECIOUS than the human life that flag is supposed to represent?

I am a veteran of this country who fought against Communism to keep this country free. If you dare try to assault me or my Flag, then yes, my property is much more important than some scum of the earth who wants to destroy what i fought for. I have yet to kill anyone in this country, but if the time comes, i wont hesitate. Many more veterans also feel the same way. When you defund the police and there is nothing to stop US, who will you call when the Grim Reaper comes for you?
So, are you threatening to kill me? I'm an American, and I have been all my life. Is a piece of cloth worth more than my life to you?
This guy who is an example of the education of the public colleges, wants to show US that he is willing and able to burn the US flag that so many soldiers have died for. Then he, being a typical liberal, then hides behind his American citizenship, just like a Muslim would, then stab you in the back if they ever get the majority. I know your type, if you dare come onto my property and want to do harm to it, i wont use a 9mm, but 12 gauge is more to your liking. All over a piece of cloth.

If you let a liberal steal from you, he will be emboldened to do worse. That is the liberal way.

I'm not a liberal, come from a military and would never burn the US flag but your post is cringe-worthy for several reasons.

Freedom of speech isn't to discuss the weather, it's there so we can say and do controversial things that might trigger somebody else. So while I personally think that burning the flag is immoral, I also think somebody should have the right to do so. If you're triggered by that (and clearly you are), stop being a snow flake and get over it.

The Internet badass routine is getting old. Wow you have a 12 gauge you must be so tough. As I type that my 12 gauge (double barrel which I use buck shots for) is a few feet from me...but I realize that's completely irrelevant to this conversation at hand and is now more than beating my own chest trying to show everybody (and by everybody I mean random internet strangers most of whom I'll never be within 100 miles of in real life and none of whom I'll ever run into) just how big of a badass I am.

For the record I think that public colleges and universities need to be reformed, but that's a lazy conclusion to strictly blame them for the actions of liberals...what about personal accountability on their end? On your end?

In short: you're doing more harm to your cause than good. You'll never "win" a single thing or get far in life by threatening people with your guns...it comes across as childish and pathetic, regardless if you've served in the military or not. Serving in our military is a great thing to do-but it doesn't give you more of a say in society and doesn't grant you special authority or really make you special at all when you're out. People serve their country to serve their country-not to use it as a bragging point or to have more of a say in society when they're out. At least ideally they do.
Wasted words.....

Doubt he even reads them all without randomly shooting at things in his basement....

He makes these threats not because he wants you to feel threatened -- he makes these threats because he is already threatened......but what he is threatened by can't be stopped by a gun......unless he turns it on himself and pulls the trigger.....

He is a sad sad little man
Yeah, threatened, how many blacks died in Chicago just last weekend, because liberals dont give a rats ass about Black Lives unless it is white on black? No problem, business as usual. Threatened. A white old lady minding her own business walks down the street in NYC and a typical black thug knocks her over, no problem business as usual. When that business as usual ends up near me, i wont fucking hesitate. Dont believe me come down to St Augustine. Try some shit. I dont knock over as easy as a little old lady...Cowards are you sitting there doing nothing but blame others for the crimes your side commits. Day of reckoning is coming...

You inability to articulate discourse and rather resort to personal attacks and violence does more harm for the conservative cause than good. If you want liberals (really leftists not liberals) to look bad...let them go ahead and do so, they do a great job at that themselves. This is why if they want to burn the US flag I don't care-it wont make them look better to the majority of Americans and will only turn more people against them...why would you want them to stop doing something that's going to hurt their own cause? The only reason I can think of is that it hurts your feelings, again don't be a snowflake. I hate it when people burn the flag too but they should have that right...let them bury themselves. This is America and people have the right to be wrong and you don't have the right to not be offended.

View attachment 354056

Wasted words.....

Doubt he even reads them all without randomly shooting at things in his basement....

He makes these threats not because he wants you to feel threatened -- he makes these threats because he is already threatened......but what he is threatened by can't be stopped by a gun......unless he turns it on himself and pulls the trigger.....

He is a sad sad little man
Yeah, threatened, how many blacks died in Chicago just last weekend, because liberals dont give a rats ass about Black Lives unless it is white on black? No problem, business as usual. Threatened. A white old lady minding her own business walks down the street in NYC and a typical black thug knocks her over, no problem business as usual. When that business as usual ends up near me, i wont fucking hesitate. Dont believe me come down to St Augustine. Try some shit. I dont knock over as easy as a little old lady...Cowards are you sitting there doing nothing but blame others for the crimes your side commits. Day of reckoning is coming...

You inability to articulate discourse and rather resort to personal attacks and violence does more harm for the conservative cause than good. If you want liberals (really leftists not liberals) to look bad...let them go ahead and do so, they do a great job at that themselves. This is why if they want to burn the US flag I don't care-it wont make them look better to the majority of Americans and will only turn more people against them...why would you want them to stop doing something that's going to hurt their own cause? The only reason I can think of is that it hurts your feelings, again don't be a snowflake. I hate it when people burn the flag too but they should have that right...let them bury themselves. This is America and people have the right to be wrong and you don't have the right to not be offended.
Yeah, look at how bad things are. let them burn cities, let them loot stores, let them kill others... When the shit comes your way, what do you say then?

f11fe0022c5a11e3b7d622000a1f968a_7.jpg

Forum List

Back