Trump says he now identifies as a non-denominational Christian

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Last June, the president made an unannounced visit to McLean Bible Church in Virginia, where Pastor David Platt privately shared the Gospel with him in a “forthright and compassionate” manner before a public prayer during the service.

Platt, a former president of the Southern Baptist Convention's International Mission Board, explained at the time that he prayed for the president because 1 Timothy 2:1-6 urges in part that Christians pray “for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.”

Well dont hold your breath on that one Pastor Platt. I guess that the Prez is hedging his bets on this one. I wonder when this conversion came about ?
Perhaps when he was alone at night. maybe after he said his prayers and asked God to help him save the nation. After he had finished tweeting obviously.

Cant really blame him. Presbyterians are notoriously judgemental and not much fun.

2016 was a divine intervention.
1603646948347.png

Last June, the president made an unannounced visit to McLean Bible Church in Virginia, where Pastor David Platt privately shared the Gospel with him in a “forthright and compassionate” manner before a public prayer during the service.

Platt, a former president of the Southern Baptist Convention's International Mission Board, explained at the time that he prayed for the president because 1 Timothy 2:1-6 urges in part that Christians pray “for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way.”

Well dont hold your breath on that one Pastor Platt. I guess that the Prez is hedging his bets on this one. I wonder when this conversion came about ?
Perhaps when he was alone at night. maybe after he said his prayers and asked God to help him save the nation. After he had finished tweeting obviously.

Cant really blame him. Presbyterians are notoriously judgemental and not much fun.
carefactory.jpg

Trump's walk with God is none of your business.

Mathew 7:3-5 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

Last edited:

who cares? what's the HUGE problem?

No religious person in America, of any faith, gives a shit what a Godless one-legged British faggot thinks of anyone's faith.

You believe people can identify as either sex, why would this be an issue?

Forum List

Back