Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Trump supporters contain the least educated, most ignorant conspiracist Group. Your BS a good illustration.
How do you square that with almost half the Democrat base being black?
Is anyone home?

You’re an idiot. No wonder the left has more brains. Only 24% of the total vote was from blacks in 2016. we know blacks In general are smarter then Trump supporters in general. Geesus, who supports anyone with the mentality of a mature cucumber but another cucumber.
That makes no sense. Democrat demographics are demonstrably of lesser intelligence than Republicans'. After all, they're the ones living in violent shitholes. Try again, this time without resorting to phallic symbols.

This analysis of Democrats lacks substance and in fact truth. It's a simple statement by a damn liar with no evidence, no substance and absurd on its face.

It is those who actually believe the conspiracy theories which dominates on the internet, good evidence that they are not intelligent or willing to consider anything which does not jibe with the narrative they've been instructed to believe.

I bet they will believe the report on the taxes paid by Trump - so to speak - are still under audit, and the NY TIMES report is nothing more than fake news.
I know nothing about Trump's taxes, neither do you nor the NYT, which is btw, fake news.

The Dem base consists of the most under educated and least intelligent demographics of the country. That's just a fact, however inconvenient.

Trump supporters contain the least educated, most ignorant conspiracist Group. Your BS a good illustration.
Is anyone home?

You’re an idiot. No wonder the left has more brains. Only 24% of the total vote was from blacks in 2016. we know blacks In general are smarter then Trump supporters in general. Geesus, who supports anyone with the mentality of a mature cucumber but another cucumber.
That makes no sense. Democrat demographics are demonstrably of lesser intelligence than Republicans'. After all, they're the ones living in violent shitholes. Try again, this time without resorting to phallic symbols.

This analysis of Democrats lacks substance and in fact truth. It's a simple statement by a damn liar with no evidence, no substance and absurd on its face.

It is those who actually believe the conspiracy theories which dominates on the internet, good evidence that they are not intelligent or willing to consider anything which does not jibe with the narrative they've been instructed to believe.

I bet they will believe the report on the taxes paid by Trump - so to speak - are still under audit, and the NY TIMES report is nothing more than fake news.
I know nothing about Trump's taxes, neither do you nor the NYT, which is btw, fake news.

The Dem base consists of the most under educated and least intelligent demographics of the country. That's just a fact, however inconvenient.

You know nothing about Trump's taxes???

You may be the only one in the universe to not understand that his taxes, once promised, have never been released. He is fighting in the courts to keep his tax records private, when every modern president has released theirs.

These facts are sufficient and necessary for an open minded person to wonder what Trump is hiding, especially when he is only days away from the election. The release of some details, the most common and troubling being he only paid $750 dollars to the IRS sure awakened us, since my wife and I have a deduction each month that more than doubles the amount Trump paid at the end of the tax year in 2016 [our deduction is $1,568,65 each month; and, we paid an additional $4,000).

Is anyone home?

You may be the only one in the universe to not understand that his taxes, once promised, have never been released. He is fighting in the courts to keep his tax records private, when every modern president has released theirs.

These facts are sufficient and necessary for an open minded person to wonder what Trump is hiding, especially when he is only days away from the election. The release of some details, the most common and troubling being he only paid $750 dollars to the IRS sure awakened us, since my wife and I have a deduction each month that more than doubles the amount Trump paid at the end of the tax year in 2016 [our deduction is $1,568,65 each month; and, we paid an additional $4,000).
As I said, you know nothing about Trump's taxes and neither does the NYT. If he cheated, that's for the IRS to handle. I don't give a rat's ass about your taxes either. Seriously!

Is anyone home?

As I said, you know nothing about Trump's taxes and neither does the NYT. If he cheated, that's for the IRS to handle. I don't give a rat's ass about your taxes either. Seriously!

Probably because you pay so little tax from you welfare check, and money you collect under the table. As well as you don't get any accurate news in Prague.

Is anyone home?

We know Trump is a liar, a criminal and a cheat from his past history. Why wouldn’t tax evasion be par for the course.

So, just like that, you don't care about your "question"?

Makes sense. Cause we both know it was just some shit you were throwing against the wall to see if it would stick.

Like a monkey.

I didn't expect a straight answer. I expected a dodge and weave - the No.1 tactic in the Trumplethinskin playbook. And you delivered Who'd a thunk it - a Deplorable avoiding the question.

Makes sense. Cause we both know it was just some shit you were throwing against the wall to see if it would stick.

Like a monkey.

I didn't expect a straight answer. I expected a dodge and weave - the No.1 tactic in the Trumplethinskin playbook. And you delivered Who'd a thunk it - a Deplorable avoiding the question.

Said the man that cut his own question from the post.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses is if the election is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
Maybe Trump knows that the only way he can win the election is if it is rigged and that is exactly what he is doing with the Postal Service fiasco.

The fact that there is no fiasco, makes that not true.
The fact is that the postal attack is a complete fiasco and is indicative of trump's attempt to rig the election. He could have waited until after the election, but chaos is his game and his management style is one of chaos.

All of that is - not reality
What exactly is reality relative to the Postal service when trump could easily wait until after the election to make
voting easier during the pandemic? Shouldn't that be his desire as a president who cares? Nah

(Ignoring the reality that mass mail in voting is ripe for fraud -)

Describe the changes that you believe have been made to the USPS to voters detriment.
Removing sorting machines, eliminating overtime, removing mailboxes, questioning the validity of mail-in ballots
when he is fully aware that the pandemic will cause an increase in mail-in ballots. He should wait until after the election to make changes and not now with an election around the corner. What the hell is he doing with his comments about the election being rigged if he loses? He wants and operates through chaos. He is voting by mail.
How could you not know what this fraud and grifter is all about? Is he a role model for your children?

You are simply misinformed
The only thing that you listed that President Trump is actually doing in questioning how accurate a new system will be
Simply misinformed? trump is attempting to shortstop the election and that is far more than "questioning".

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses is if the election is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Maybe Trump knows that the only way he can win the election is if it is rigged and that is exactly what he is doing with the Postal Service fiasco.

The fact that there is no fiasco, makes that not true.
The fact is that the postal attack is a complete fiasco and is indicative of trump's attempt to rig the election. He could have waited until after the election, but chaos is his game and his management style is one of chaos.

All of that is - not reality
What exactly is reality relative to the Postal service when trump could easily wait until after the election to make
voting easier during the pandemic? Shouldn't that be his desire as a president who cares? Nah

(Ignoring the reality that mass mail in voting is ripe for fraud -)

Describe the changes that you believe have been made to the USPS to voters detriment.
Removing sorting machines, eliminating overtime, removing mailboxes, questioning the validity of mail-in ballots
when he is fully aware that the pandemic will cause an increase in mail-in ballots. He should wait until after the election to make changes and not now with an election around the corner. What the hell is he doing with his comments about the election being rigged if he loses? He wants and operates through chaos. He is voting by mail.
How could you not know what this fraud and grifter is all about? Is he a role model for your children?

You are simply misinformed
The only thing that you listed that President Trump is actually doing in questioning how accurate a new system will be
Simply misinformed? trump is attempting to shortstop the election and that is far more than "questioning".

Describe how you believe he is doing that.

Like a monkey.

? What question? What are you rambling on about?

Like a monkey.

I have no idea, you cut EVERYTHING from the post, before you addressed it, including your question, which we see how much you really cared about it.

Like a monkey.

I have no idea, you cut EVERYTHING from the post, before you addressed it, including your question, which we see how much you really cared about it.
Of courses I cut it. I think it ludicrous that you nimrods answer these posts with all the other posts attached. The original question is still there back on the original post. If it is that important to you, go find it. If you can't be fucked, stop whining.

Like a monkey.

Of courses I cut it. I think it ludicrous that you nimrods answer these posts with all the other posts attached. The original question is still there back on the original post. If it is that important to you, go find it. If you can't be fucked, stop whining.

1. Except that both of us lost the question. So, cutting it was a problem. I'm not backtracking to find your "question" if you don't care enough about it, to even leave in in the post.

2. And we can see how much you cared about it. You don't remember it, and you cut it, and you won't go looking for it. Because most "questions" people like you ask, are really just attacks, thinly veiled as "questions".

BTW, Dr Grump, have you stopped beating YOUR wife yet?

1. Except that both of us lost the question. So, cutting it was a problem. I'm not backtracking to find your "question" if you don't care enough about it, to even leave in in the post.

2. And we can see how much you cared about it. You don't remember it, and you cut it, and you won't go looking for it. Because most "questions" people like you ask, are really just attacks, thinly veiled as "questions".

no the question is still there if you can bothered going back. You obviously can't. Colour me suprised. A lazy Deplorable. Who'da thunk.

no the question is still there if you can bothered going back. You obviously can't. Colour me suprised. A lazy Deplorable. Who'da thunk.

It was your "question" that you obviously never gave a damn about.

Me? When I ask a question, I generally want an answer.

Because my questions are actual questions. Not bullshit attacks, thinly veiled like the shit you lefties serve up.

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

He said the same thing back in 2016..then he won and suddenly it was the most honest election in history.

1597778224356-png.376544

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

map-306-232-jpg.417694

Correll wrote: everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election. - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11

NFBW wrote: Let me see Correll if “everyone knew” it must mean that such overwhelming universal knowledge would necessarily include my wife, my extended family and my friends and neighbors who mostly hate Trump (90% of them anyways) who live mostly in Texas, Virginia and Ohio. Is that what you you were saying in August 2020? And because of such universal knowledge, no Democratic votes are legitimate in the entire country. That wouid mean Trump not only won Texas and Ohio were no rioters went nuts but in your head filled with universal knowledge being a cultural Christian and all Trump legitimately won Virginia because there was rioting going on in One city in Oregon. - - - Do I understand your divine knowledge of Trump things correctly? 20AUG18-POST#

NFBW wrote: see all those blue states. DJT won those states, too according to Correll. Dems cheated by hiring hoodlums and professional rioters to rob electronics stores when a dirty w****e cop like Chauvin who tortured and murdered a b****k suspect over a bogus $20 bill case when it was caught on cam 20NOV30-POST#260

Correll wrote: everyone knows that if trump wins, the rioters will go nuts. that is using political violence and abuse of power, to influence the election. - - - no, no dem victory can be legit while mobs are running rampant in the streets 20AUG18-POST#11

New Topics

Forum List

Back