Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
YES

Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

Absolutely not. Trump can only lose the election if it is stolen and half this country has totally lost its mind. In which case, it won't matter.
Well, with all the polls showing Biden well ahead (like all the universities showing AGW is real) Trump is going through his usual denial fantasy BS that only his dimwitted followers buy. This is the advised ploy of Putin who is the de facto campaign manager for Trump.

Absolutely not. Trump can only lose the election if it is stolen and half this country has totally lost its mind. In which case, it won't matter.
Well, with all the polls showing Biden well ahead (like all the universities showing AGW is real) Trump is going through his usual denial fantasy BS that only his dimwitted followers buy. This is the advised ploy of Putin who is the de facto campaign manager for Trump.

Is that the new Godwin's Theorem of the Deranged? Obama was NOT a Kenyan president (to which Barack himself proffered), but Vlad Putin is the campaign manager of Trump? And you expect people to actually take you seriously?

I just LOVE how you idiots keep touting that all the polls show Biden ahead and that it is TRUMP and his followers in denial-- -- a total REPEAT of the trip & fall clusterfuck of your 2016 campaign! :auiqs.jpg: And you still believe it! Best of all, over JOE BIDET, a candidate about 100X weaker than Hillary while Trump is in fact 10X stronger than four years ago.

You Bozos are just like a moth inextricably drawn to your own flame of self-delusion. :laughing0301:

Is that the new Godwin's Theorem of the Deranged? Obama was NOT a Kenyan president (to which Barack himself proffered), but Vlad Putin is the campaign manager of Trump? And you expect people to actually take you seriously?

I just LOVE how you idiots keep touting that all the polls show Biden ahead and that it is TRUMP and his followers in denial-- -- a total REPEAT of the trip & fall clusterfuck of your 2016 campaign! :auiqs.jpg: And you still believe it! Best of all, over JOE BIDET, a candidate about 100X weaker than Hillary while Trump is in fact 10X stronger than four years ago.

You Bozos are just like a moth inextricably drawn to your own flame of self-delusion. :laughing0301:
Bet your ass that Trump is following the Putin game plan for elections. Are you seriously denying that Putin autocracy is the model Trump is using to support minority rule by a bigoted, anti constitutional, anti science white platform for re-election ? Geesus, lying is the norm for Putin’s butt boy. Mr. Stupid can do nothing on his own. The gop has fought against free elections for decades.

Last edited:
President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Fact. You are nothing but thieves.

First you dufus‘s say “ theories “ have no basis in fact, then you argue that an unsupported theorem by a racist is fact ? Dah ?
Trump can only lose the election if it is stolen
Oh, you have poof that he has support of all the idiots.
You don't accept poof.
So called proof of people who think the smallest group of the uneducated are somehow the smartest...not really. Trump supporters contain the least educated, most ignorant conspiracist Group. Your BS a good illustration.

Voters are not minions, unless they vote for people you hate eh. Got it.

So he's implying the Dems might (will) cheat? You mean after impeachment and every other desperate move possible to remove him from office?

Why would he think that?

the smallest group of the uneducated are somehow the smartest...not really. Trump supporters contain the least educated, most ignorant conspiracist Group.

:abgg2q.jpg: I LOVE IT! Every time WITHOUT fail, you jacked off fuckwits always come back to education and how much "smarter" you think you are when you cannot win an argument, cannot provide proof and cannot win elections!

Yeah, Trump won, but Hillary had the popular vote!

You pinheads always need that last thing to buoy up your pathetic fragile egos. The hilarious part is when you ACTUALLY LOOK at the PEOPLE, Trump supporters are clean, well-mannered, dignified and orderly, while the democrats are full of crazy school-age loons, violent, radical, dirty, sociopathic, and don't even know what gender they are.

And when you ACTUALLY look at the DATA, it turns out that democratic districts have some of the lowest IQs in the nation. I actually saved some data on that somewhere in my computer, I think it pertained to California; maybe later if I have nothing better to do, I'll dig it up.

Osborn.png

Yup. Massive vote fraud is Soros's only hope.

/—-/ Trump is setting the table and warning democRATs that they better not try and steal the election.

The overwhelming evidence already points to a severely flawed election process.

I do not have faith in a FAIR outcome, do you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back