Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

I am bumping this thread up because the liar in chief is hollering at the roof tops that he can only lose if the election is rigged...again and again and again.

So I ask again can Trump only lose if the election is rigged.

Last edited:
I am bumping this thread up because the liar in chief is hollering at the roof tops that he can only lose if the election is rigged...again and again and again.

Trump is a loser to begin with. He’s already lost. He’s now just fighting to keep from being prosecuted. It’s a survival election for Trump.

Hes right and the Democrats know it. If they thought they had a reasonable chance they wouldnt have to resort to breaking the law, such as Michigan illegally sending UNREQUESTED BALLOT APPLICATIONS to every household

Last edited:
Hes right and the smDemocrats know it. If they thought they had a reasonable chance they wouldnt have to resort to breaking the law, such as Michigan illegally sending UNREQUESTED BALLOT APPLICATIONS to every household
No..only In totalitarian states would anyone ever say they can only lose if the election is rigged. The problem is Trumpers want a Kim Jong Un election..You know those don’t you? Those are where Kim gets elected by 99% of the vote. Like those NK elections, Trumpers will think the election is rigged if Trump fails to get 95% of the vote. You know it’s true.

Hes right and the smDemocrats know it. If they thought they had a reasonable chance they wouldnt have to resort to breaking the law, such as Michigan illegally sending UNREQUESTED BALLOT APPLICATIONS to every household
It’s not illegal. It’s a state law. They can manage their elections the way they see fit. Are you against the tenth amendment ?

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
We get it..he loses the election was rigged..he wins it was the most honest election in history..(rolls eyes)
Nobody think itll be an honest election regardless of the outcome. DEMOCRATS are gonna cheat. that's a given

It’s not illegal. It’s a state law. They can manage their elections the way they see fit. Are you against the tenth amendment ?
Bo, you're ignorant or a liar. It is ILLEGAL to send out unrequested mail in ballot applications in Michigan. The voter must request it on their own. So many reasons this b6nch needs to be removed.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

We get it..he loses the election was rigged..he wins it was the most honest election in history..(rolls eyes)
Nobody think itll be an honest election regardless of the outcome. DEMOCRATS are gonna cheat. that's a given
That’s funny. The only organized voter fraud is by Republicans in Carolina. Trump urged his dumbass followers to cheat and vote twice, As far as frauds, cheaters and criminals, the GOP wins hands down.

This election will be rigged as much or more than all the past elections have been since the media first realized their capacity to affect votes with their biases and mis information.

This election will be rigged as much or more than all the past elections have been since the media first realized their capacity to affect votes with their biases and mis information.
This post has been officially sanctioned by Putin, Trump’s campaign manager.

An election with murderous mobs in the streets and the almost certainty of increased violence if the mob is not happy with outcome of the election AND mayors ordering cops to stand down so the mob can rampage without restraint AND, with democrats in office ordering the arrest of people that defend themselves from the mobs,

any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate.

What he's setting up is pretty clear.

We've learned nothing from history. Never would I have thought I would see this, in America.

We've learned nothing from history. Never would I have thought I would see this, in America.

If he loses, he might fight it, if there is a chance of winning, but if not, he will step down.

An election with murderous mobs in the streets and the almost certainty of increased violence if the mob is not happy with outcome of the election AND mayors ordering cops to stand down so the mob can rampage without restraint AND, with democrats in office ordering the arrest of people that defend themselves from the mobs,

any Biden victory is tainted, and not legitimate.
Trump is a degenerate . Biden is not. Trump is stupid, Biden is not

If he loses, he might fight it, if there is a chance of winning, but if not, he will step down.
Don’t worry. Biden will flush him out of the WH.

Trump knows he’ll get fewer votes. Cheating is Trumps only stance.

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.

It was the democrats who attacked the electoral system, by creating a completely unacceptable election process. Meanwhile Clinton already told Biden to not accept the results of the election.

What you said is extremely dishonest, characterizes the lying left perfectly.

I am not even going to ask whether you believe Trump should concede the election even if it turns out that 500 million ballots have been cast. Or perhaps a bit more given that every American is voting for president Trump.

Full blown TDS.

Michigan illegally sending UNREQUESTED BALLOT APPLICATIONS to every household
Ha ha
Exactly how does an “unrequested ballot become an illegal vote. Tell us how it’s done numb nuts.

Wow, what a stream of low IQ posts you got there.

An unrequested ballot becomes an illegal vote by someone harvesting the sent ballot and sending it to brain freeze Biden. The only way he may accumulate votes.

Forum List

Back