Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country.
We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

I'm still struggling to get my head around what I'm seeing. In America.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

What do you think that means?

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.

that is the system breaking down, not trump.

And Trump is doing further damage with his lies about voting. Nearly everything he says about our elections are a lie.

Aren't we really past that? I mean, your side is not going to stop fighting in the streets if Trump wins.

I suppose that depends of whether or not you continue to support an unjust justice system. My positions have nothing to do with the election. It's why I will be voting third party.

The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets.

Obviously that is not going to happen. You can support what the country was supposedly founded on or see things continue to burn.

I will dismiss your spin on it, and choose let it burn, until someone has the balls to clear the streets, or it all burns down.

What is not an option, is letting you have your way.

Everyday the police are being held more and more accountable. You have no option. You are losing.

The police? This is not about the police. This is about your desire to achieve power by extra legal means.

I'm not interested in your spin.

We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

What do you think that means?

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.

that is the system breaking down, not trump.

And Trump is doing further damage with his lies about voting. Nearly everything he says about our elections are a lie.

Aren't we really past that? I mean, your side is not going to stop fighting in the streets if Trump wins.

I suppose that depends of whether or not you continue to support an unjust justice system. My positions have nothing to do with the election. It's why I will be voting third party.

The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets.

Obviously that is not going to happen. You can support what the country was supposedly founded on or see things continue to burn.

I will dismiss your spin on it, and choose let it burn, until someone has the balls to clear the streets, or it all burns down.

What is not an option, is letting you have your way.

Everyday the police are being held more and more accountable. You have no option. You are losing.

The police? This is not about the police. This is about your desire to achieve power by extra legal means.

I'm not interested in your spin.

I made a conclusion and included several examples to back it up.

your counter argument was to cut my points and express your unsupported disagreement.

that would be me winning.

That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

The Democrats are making the same argument every time they yell "Russia"!!
No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

How did Russia influence your vote?
Trump Won the election by an average of .05% of the vote in four states. Given that 80% of so-called conservatives on this board believe Russian propaganda or listen to RT or have stated they would vote for Putin over a Democrat, is it really so hard to believe that .05% of the population could not have been persuaded by this misinformation. My own parents believed that Pope Francis backed Trump..which by the way was Russian propaganda.

The issue is whether Russia interfered in 2016 to assist Trump. The question is undeniably yes.

Trump won Pennsylvania because of coal and the fact that Hillary completely ignored the state. Trump won Michigan because Obama ignored their call for help over things like poisoned water while giving he auto companies billions.

Did the Russians actually do that?

You are missing the point Here. it doesn’t matter if a single vote was influence by Russian interference. The only question is did they try to influence the election. You made An analogy to Russia interference to Trump saying the election was rigged. One was found to be based on facts as contained in The Mueller Report and the recent Republican Senate report, the other is based on the lie. That is my point.
One thing we seem to know for certain according to US intelligence, Russia made massive efforts via social media for portraying Hillary Clinton as medically unfit and suffering insurmountable health issues. This false advertising and trolling were echoed all over the net including right here on USMB. So, days after the election Hillary was found by private citizens vigorously hiking a section of a mountain trail with friends and Secret Service agents, and today she appears far healthier than Donald Trump. How many voters thought Hillary was on the verges of a stroke or other medical calamity because of Russian interference propaganda?

That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

Trump Won the election by an average of .05% of the vote in four states. Given that 80% of so-called conservatives on this board believe Russian propaganda or listen to RT or have stated they would vote for Putin over a Democrat, is it really so hard to believe that .05% of the population could not have been persuaded by this misinformation. My own parents believed that Pope Francis backed Trump..which by the way was Russian propaganda.

The issue is whether Russia interfered in 2016 to assist Trump. The question is undeniably yes.

Trump won Pennsylvania because of coal and the fact that Hillary completely ignored the state. Trump won Michigan because Obama ignored their call for help over things like poisoned water while giving he auto companies billions.

You are missing the point Here. it doesn’t matter if a single vote was influence by Russian interference. The only question is did they try to influence the election. You made An analogy to Russia interference to Trump saying the election was rigged. One was found to be based on facts as contained in The Mueller Report and the recent Republican Senate report, the other is based on the lie. That is my point.
One thing we seem to know for certain according to US intelligence, Russia made massive efforts via social media for portraying Hillary Clinton as medically unfit and suffering insurmountable health issues. This false advertising and trolling were echoed all over the net including right here on USMB. So, days after the election Hillary was found by private citizens vigorously hiking a section of a mountain trail with friends and Secret Service agents, and today she appears far healthier than Donald Trump. How many voters thought Hillary was on the verges of a stroke or other medical calamity because of Russian interference propaganda?

drops in the bucket of the ocean that is social media.

One thing we seem to know for certain according to US intelligence, Russia made massive efforts via social media for portraying Hillary Clinton as medically unfit and suffering insurmountable health issues.

She did this to herself. Russia didn't simply create the video's of her stumbling over her words and her own feet.

And no one decided to not vote for her and vote for Trump over this. Do you really think it was the Russians passing these video's around and not GOP or Trump supporters? They would have never done this, only the Russians would?

This false advertising and trolling were echoed all over the net including right here on USMB. So, days after the election Hillary was found by private citizens vigorously hiking a section of a mountain trail with friends and Secret Service agents, and today she appears far healthier than Donald Trump. How many voters thought Hillary was on the verges of a stroke or other medical calamity because of Russian interference propaganda?

This is all you have? Trump supporters would never push this? It's the Russians questioning why the (D)'s are largely keeping Biden behind closed doors? It's not Trump supporters?

"My vote wasn't influenced, hence no one's vote was influenced." That's one of the less intelligent arguments I have heard related to the whole "Russian interference" brouhaha.

When we know the election turned on a mere 70k votes. When we know that Russia targeted, as aided by the Trump campaign with detailed research data, crucial constituents in crucial swing districts.

In an election this close, even a small influence can change the outcome. That remains true even though no one can really quantify the extent of the change due to Russian interference.

Finally, the assertion that pointing out Russian interference (based on documented facts) is equal to the baseless, fact-free claim that "the election is rigged" leaves me puzzled. When, in fact, the former opens an avenue towards securing the integrity of the election, whereas the latter opens nothing other than an avenue to a generalized, paranoid distrust. As far as I can see, the contrast couldn't be starker.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.
we've never had a problem transferring over power either til the democrats lost.

"My vote wasn't influenced, hence no one's vote was influenced." That's one of the less intelligent arguments I have heard related to the whole "Russian interference" brouhaha.

If you are going to make the argument that Russia influenced peoples votes, you don't have to show how?

When we know the election turned on a mere 70k votes. When we know that Russia targeted, as aided by the Trump campaign with detailed research data, crucial constituents in crucial swing districts.

In an election this close, even a small influence can change the outcome. That remains true even though no one can really quantify the extent of the change due to Russian interference.

Finally, the assertion that pointing out Russian interference (based on documented facts) is equal to the baseless, fact-free claim that "the election is rigged" leaves me puzzled. When, in fact, the former opens an avenue towards securing the integrity of the election, whereas the latter opens nothing other than an avenue to a generalized, paranoid distrust. As far as I can see, the contrast couldn't be starker.

Obama tells Trump to 'stop whining' over rigged election claims

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.
we've never had a problem transferring over power either til the democrats lost.

Power transferred. But all the same that isn't true. 2000.

One thing we seem to know for certain according to US intelligence, Russia made massive efforts via social media for portraying Hillary Clinton as medically unfit and suffering insurmountable health issues.

She did this to herself. Russia didn't simply create the video's of her stumbling over her words and her own feet.

And no one decided to not vote for her and vote for Trump over this. Do you really think it was the Russians passing these video's around and not GOP or Trump supporters? They would have never done this, only the Russians would?

This false advertising and trolling were echoed all over the net including right here on USMB. So, days after the election Hillary was found by private citizens vigorously hiking a section of a mountain trail with friends and Secret Service agents, and today she appears far healthier than Donald Trump. How many voters thought Hillary was on the verges of a stroke or other medical calamity because of Russian interference propaganda?

This is all you have? Trump supporters would never push this? It's the Russians questioning why the (D)'s are largely keeping Biden behind closed doors? It's not Trump supporters?

when I saw the video of her stumbling, my take on it, was that the captured demon they black wizards of the dem party use as Hillary's "soul" had managed to slip it's shackles, for just a second, in a desperate attempt to free itself from it's terrible torment of being in the same body with Hillary.

but once they tortured and rebound the demon, she was fine again.

I posted that here, on this site. No payment from the russians.

pretty proud of it actually.

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country. It's going to be one of the things that leads to the downfall. Trump isn't the only one that has done this but right now he is leading it.

Screaming that voting is unsafe and has been corrupt despite absolutely no evidence of that leads people to distrust the system.

The Democrats did major damage by blaming their loss on the "Russians" and Trump is now doing the same with his complete unsubstantiated B.S.

The problem is and still is, Russia is still meddling. No, they haven't broken into the voting machines but they were very effective in sewing discontent. Make one side hate the other. Weaken our Country. Spread hate and Fear. I still see people in here repeat things that were clearly proven to be GRU originated. And to have a President use his position to try and claim it wasn't happening is just wrong. Or course Putin would deny it. And only a fool would believe it. But the American Public is more informed today than it was in 2014 to 2017. But we have way too many hold outs.

As for the Election Fraud, there is so little through mail-ins that it's not worth mentioning. Oh, it's worth monitoring because that's how you keep it so low. But there are other methods that are more effective than Mail-in Voter Fraud and it's allowed to happen freely. Since those methods benefit the "Ruling Party" nothing will ever be done about it as long as they are in power. And when the "Power" changes, the new controlling party just might continue it to benefit themselves.
But the system IS the best in the world with all it's faults as long as we keep a close eye on it. And there are enough people monitoring, both official and unofficial, that the outcome will turn out right.

This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country. It's going to be one of the things that leads to the downfall. Trump isn't the only one that has done this but right now he is leading it.

Screaming that voting is unsafe and has been corrupt despite absolutely no evidence of that leads people to distrust the system.

The Democrats did major damage by blaming their loss on the "Russians" and Trump is now doing the same with his complete unsubstantiated B.S.

The problem is and still is, Russia is still meddling. No, they haven't broken into the voting machines but they were very effective in sewing discontent. Make one side hate the other. Weaken our Country. Spread hate and Fear. I still see people in here repeat things that were clearly proven to be GRU originated. And to have a President use his position to try and claim it wasn't happening is just wrong. Or course Putin would deny it. And only a fool would believe it. But the American Public is more informed today than it was in 2014 to 2017. But we have way too many hold outs.

Let's say that is true. We have no business complaining when we do the very same thing all around the world.

Bipartisan report finds Obama campaign advisor used federal money to build anti-Netanyahu campaign organization | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

The only way this Teflon Donnie can win is to cheat the election..
1. Help from his master Putin.
2. Postal service scandal removing mail boxes and sorting machines by the post master general he hired..
3. Help from a mental retard Kanye West.

But these are in minor numbers.

I can guarantee you this 100% this will be a massive record breaking voter turn out against Trump. That is why he is so scared of mail in ballots.

it's just a way of expressing hope and confidence, i think..

I believe he said that in an effort to help secure the election. It would have been riskier for him to say that the elections are secure, because there is a lot of disagreement about it. This mail in voting seems to be susceptible to fraud. I do not trust the poling place security, because I have never heard how it works.

While I would want proof of any cheating, considering how the left has been behaving for these last three years and the lies they have tried to get the president tossed out on, I wouldn't put such a tactic to be out of the realm of feasibility.

Yes. I agree 100%

Me too. ^^

I absolutely agree with President Trump! :thup:

In other words, if he [Trump] loses it is proof the election is rigged.
Trump is correct. Not only that but civil war is breaking out to put down the Democrat insurrection regardless of any official election results in favor of Democrats reported by Democrat elections officials, witnessed by Democrat observers and other leftist City Hall partisans.

What is not rigged with the District of Corruption's RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP)???

In 2016, with a single Facebook ad, Putin was able to make hundreds of thousands of Diehard Anti-American Progressive Jihadists flip to Trump.

Imagine what he will do with 2 ads in 2020

Forum List

Back