Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.
that is the system breaking down, not trump.

I think this election basically boils down to Mental Illness vs Common Sense and Reasoning.

Looking at how many vehemently hate Trump while at the same time it is rare to get a logical explanation as to the reason (which when we do get it, it is based on debunked hysterical nonsense) proves that we're facing a mental illness crisis.

The hysterical Left has been driven to madness by spectacularly clever people seeking power. They know exactly how to push their buttons
and once pushed, there is no stopping the Lunacy Locomotive.

In the 60's, we became a "Politically Correct" wasteland, where good practices were abandoned for the notion of "equality" which actually meant
ignoring the fact that there are mentally ill people who need intervention. Now we have a society full of individuals who desperately need mental healh care and aren't getting it because we've come to accept their severe illness as the new normal.

fish-mouth-300x162.png

bubbles.jpg

1jrpjn.jpg

1s3s4e.jpg

People aren't willing to admit it because we've become far too politically correct to call insanity what it is.
But we as a nation are in the thralls of a massive Mental Health Crisis.
Are we willing to do nothing as people with severe mental issues help install the Marxist power grabbers that provoke them? So far yes.

Last edited:
This kind of stuff is doing major damage to the country.
We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

I'm still struggling to get my head around what I'm seeing. In America.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

this is on you and your side.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

What do you think that means?

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

it has to do with what i said. the dems are not respecting the peaceful transfer of power.

And Trump is doing further damage with his lies about voting. Nearly everything he says about our elections are a lie.

Aren't we really past that? I mean, your side is not going to stop fighting in the streets if Trump wins.

The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets.

We have a "President" who is clearly and constantly and aggressively attacking the very validity of our voting system. Again. Just like in 2016.

But far worse, we have his sycophants, who are defending and enabling him as he does it. He can't get away with this without them.

There were already too many similarities to what we have seen before in world history, and they just keep coming.

It is not Trump who is damaging the system, but the refusal of the dems to respect the peaceful transfer of power.
That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

The Democrats are making the same argument every time they yell "Russia"!!
No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

How did Russia influence your vote?
Trump Won the election by an average of .05% of the vote in four states. Given that 80% of so-called conservatives on this board believe Russian propaganda or listen to RT or have stated they would vote for Putin over a Democrat, is it really so hard to believe that .05% of the population could not have been persuaded by this misinformation. My own parents believed that Pope Francis backed Trump..which by the way was Russian propaganda.

The issue is whether Russia interfered in 2016 to assist Trump. The question is undeniably yes.

Trump won Pennsylvania because of coal and the fact that Hillary completely ignored the state. Trump won Michigan because Obama ignored their call for help over things like poisoned water while giving he auto companies billions.

Did the Russians actually do that?

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.
How can anyone arbitrary agree with someone who makes shit up and lies in order to take in oxygen. Trump lies just to hear himself talk.

I know that you believe that. That's probably what concerns me more than anything else.

As I said, we've seen this before. I just still can't believe we're seeing it again.

The fbi lied to get a warrant, so they could launch a false investigation, that ginned up bs, that the dems used to launch a political impeachment that was nothing but a soft coup attempt.

I'm not a (D). I've said what they did was wrong. See, this is known as having principles. You might want to research the word.
No, they do have principles, and Trump has exposed what they are.

They're not about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or "religion" or "limited government". What they really want is a bold, aggressive, arrogant, white nationalist strongman. That's what they have, and they're going to do whatever it takes to defend and enable him.

We've put forward less bold and aggressive men. Your press and wace baiting machine, ate them up and spit them out.

And trump has done nothing to justify you calling him either a "white nationalist" or a "strongman".

On;y someone with white supremacists sympathies would hire and defend Stephen Miller.

so, when I say he has "done nothing" all you have is some "guilt by association"?

not one policy? not one government action?

thanks for proving my point.

He hired and defended him when his words were exposed. That is doing something, that is not just guilt by association. He didn't just know the guy. He hired and defended him.

one of how many employees and that is the best you have.

it you challenged me to back up my claim that obama was racist, I could site policies and government programs for...

years.

you got one guy.

Overwhelming evidence indicates Trump will lose the election. The odds are against him, so whining about a possible rigged election is a ploy and gimmick for declaring himself a "victim" and reason for him to refuse to leave office when his term is legally and officially over.
I know I may be engaging in wishful thinking, but I do think there would be enough people around him, enough Republicans in Congress and elsewhere, who would say "enough is enough" and do something. I really do believe that.
Numerous regular federal employees such as secret service and high ranking military as examples would be required to break laws for keeping Trump in office beyond his term. Their pensions and freedom from jail cells would be a great and certain risk.

I appreciate that you admit it was wrong. it still happened. And the dems are still, just as violently opposed to this government.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

None of that has anything at all to do with anything I've said. You expect me to chase you down some rabbit hole but you avoid the damage Trump is doing.

And Trump is doing further damage with his lies about voting. Nearly everything he says about our elections are a lie.

Aren't we really past that? I mean, your side is not going to stop fighting in the streets if Trump wins.

I suppose that depends of whether or not you continue to support an unjust justice system. My positions have nothing to do with the election. It's why I will be voting third party.

The violence won't stop until your forces are met and defeated with force. That is what defines reality on the streets.

Obviously that is not going to happen. You can support what the country was supposedly founded on or see things continue to burn.

Overwhelming evidence indicates Trump will lose the election. The odds are against him, so whining about a possible rigged election is a ploy and gimmick for declaring himself a "victim" and reason for him to refuse to leave office when his term is legally and officially over.
I know I may be engaging in wishful thinking, but I do think there would be enough people around him, enough Republicans in Congress and elsewhere, who would say "enough is enough" and do something. I really do believe that.
Numerous regular federal employees such as secret service and high ranking military as examples would be required to break laws for keeping Trump in office beyond his term. Their pensions and freedom from jail cells would be a great and certain risk.
Yeah, can't argue. I hope we don't find out.

They're not about "conservatism" or "conservative values" or "religion" or "limited government". What they really want is a bold, aggressive, arrogant, white nationalist strongman. That's what they have, and they're going to do whatever it takes to defend and enable him.

We've put forward less bold and aggressive men. Your press and wace baiting machine, ate them up and spit them out.

And trump has done nothing to justify you calling him either a "white nationalist" or a "strongman".

On;y someone with white supremacists sympathies would hire and defend Stephen Miller.

so, when I say he has "done nothing" all you have is some "guilt by association"?

He hired and defended him when his words were exposed. That is doing something, that is not just guilt by association. He didn't just know the guy. He hired and defended him.

it you challenged me to back up my claim that obama was racist, I could site policies and government programs for...

years.

you got one guy.

Trump could hire David Duke and you would defend it.

That is a lie. Trump was impeached because of his damn conduct and actions. So spare me this bullshit. Trump is doing more to undermine this country than any president in history. Trump knows that the bigger the lie and the more he tells it, the more likely his supporter are to believe it. There is no bigger lie than the election is rigged or that Trump can only lose if the election is rigged.

No..far from it. The recent Senate report headed by Repubs documented the many contacts between Russia and and the Trump campaign. To insinuate Trump’s words that the entire system is rigged to Russia is interfering in our election to help Trump which was BTW just confirmed by a Republican Senate Committee , is way off base.

Trump Won the election by an average of .05% of the vote in four states. Given that 80% of so-called conservatives on this board believe Russian propaganda or listen to RT or have stated they would vote for Putin over a Democrat, is it really so hard to believe that .05% of the population could not have been persuaded by this misinformation. My own parents believed that Pope Francis backed Trump..which by the way was Russian propaganda.

The issue is whether Russia interfered in 2016 to assist Trump. The question is undeniably yes.

Trump won Pennsylvania because of coal and the fact that Hillary completely ignored the state. Trump won Michigan because Obama ignored their call for help over things like poisoned water while giving he auto companies billions.

You are missing the point Here. it doesn’t matter if a single vote was influence by Russian interference. The only question is did they try to influence the election. You made An analogy to Russia interference to Trump saying the election was rigged. One was found to be based on facts as contained in The Mueller Report and the recent Republican Senate report, the other is based on the lie. That is my point.

President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.

What makes you think that President Trump will lose to Sleepy Joe? His opponent doesn't even realize that he is running for President and really isn't. Bite Me stays locked in his basement and doesn't ever speak to friendly news people in the Lame Stream Media.

You are missing the point Here. You made An analogy to Russia interference to Trump saying the election was rigged. One was found to be based on facts as contained in The Mueller Report and the recent Republican Senate report, the other is based on the lie. That is my point.

I'll ask again. How did Russia influence your vote? How did it influence my vote? How did it influence others votes?

years.

you got one guy.

Trump wouldn't do that. Dave Duke is under contract to CNN and the Democrat Party, serving as an official Boogie Man to try and scare weak brained voters away from the GOP.

years.

you got one guy.

Trump wouldn't do that. Dave Duke is under contract to CNN and the Democrat Party, serving as an official Boogie Man to try and scare weak brained voters away from the GOP.

The step from David Duke to Stephen Miller is not a big one.

You are missing the point Here. You made An analogy to Russia interference to Trump saying the election was rigged. One was found to be based on facts as contained in The Mueller Report and the recent Republican Senate report, the other is based on the lie. That is my point.

I'll ask again. How did Russia influence your vote? How did it influence my vote? How did it influence others votes?

No, but that is not the point is it? The issue Is do you believe that saying Russia interfered or attempted to interfere in our elections in 2016 s on the same plane as saying that if Trump loses the election in November it is because it is rigged?

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

I suppose that depends of whether or not you continue to support an unjust justice system. My positions have nothing to do with the election. It's why I will be voting third party.

Obviously that is not going to happen. You can support what the country was supposedly founded on or see things continue to burn.

I will dismiss your spin on it, and choose let it burn, until someone has the balls to clear the streets, or it all burns down.

What is not an option, is letting you have your way.

No, but that is not the point is it?

Then I guess I have no idea what is the point.......which is kinda the point.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

I will dismiss your spin on it, and choose let it burn, until someone has the balls to clear the streets, or it all burns down.

Everyday the police are being held more and more accountable. You have no option. You are losing.

years.

you got one guy.

interesting claim. an interesting hypothetical.

still, the point stands. You're unable to seriously support your position.

one guilt by association, is weak tea for such a serious accusation.

"NOT MY PRESIDENT".

Everyday the police are being held more and more accountable. You have no option. You are losing.

The police? This is not about the police. This is about your desire to achieve power by extra legal means.

lost an election? gin up an investigation and impeach him.

people walking the streets and saying shit you don't like? set violent "protestors" on them, and then refuse to prosecute the thugs.

someone defends themselves from your brownshirts? arrest them for defending themselves.

anyone says shit about it? call them wacists.

Forum List

Back