Trump says he can only lose the election if the election is rigged. Do you agree?

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

In other words, if he loses it is proof the election is rigged.

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Will his minions follow him into the abyss. That is the question.

Last edited:
President Trump on Monday further cast doubt on the U.S. election process, claiming falsely that the only way he would lose in November is if the election is “rigged.”

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses is if the election is rigged, Do you agree with him?

My opinion is that Trump is whacked and is preparing for major chaos when he does lose. Trump will not go quietly into that good night. Based on his comments, Orange Beelzebub will sow as much chaos as possible before he departs or is evicted from the White House.

Maybe Trump knows that the only way he can win the election is if it is rigged and that is exactly what he is doing with the Postal Service fiasco.

So the question is simple: Trump says the only way he loses the election is if it is rigged, Do you agree with him?

Yes. I agree 100%

At this point, I would have to say "yes, I agree with him."

Why?

Well, because we don't know what Biden's platform is. We don't know what he wants to do. He won't tell us. All he wants to do is stand in his basement and tell us how bad Donald Trump is. Well, the fact of the matter is that every President is bad to some people and good to others.

But Biden wants you to vote for him because he believes Trump is bad. That's a mile away from being anything close to a compelling reason.

When campaigning, Trump said what he wanted to do and that resonated with enough people to get him elected. Once he took office, he want about doing those things and, yes, many saw those things as bad, but many also saw them as good.

Biden has presented nothing which can be characterized either way, and that's just not a sound way to win an election so, given the the fact that the election is less than three months away and Biden has laid out exactly nothing about his plans as President, no one whose IQ exceeds their shoe size would vote for him...

Yes. I agree 100%
Given your avatar your answer was a given...next!

If this were any other year other than 2020 I would agree with President Trump. However we have been hit with a double whammy of a devastating pandemic and a Racist/Marxist wave of hate. I don't think anyone knows the extent of how that will affect voting. So there is a chance that Trump could lose a couple of key states like Florida because of the chaos which would be enough to legitimately lose the election. But otherwise no, President Trump has many positive accomplishments and the Biden/Harris ticket is one of the weakest I can remember since I first voted for Jimmy Carter as a foolish youth in '76.

We get it..he loses the election was rigged..he wins it was the most honest election in history..(rolls eyes)

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.

1597778224356.png

At this point, I would have to say "yes, I agree with him."

Why?

Well, because we don't know what Biden's platform is. We don't know what he wants to do. He won't tell us. All he wants to do is stand in his basement and tell us how bad Donald Trump is. Well, the fact of the matter is that every President is bad to some people and good to others.

But Biden wants you to vote for him because he believes Trump is bad. That's a mile away from being anything close to a compelling reason.

When campaigning, Trump said what he wanted to do and that resonated with enough people to get him elected. Once he took office, he want about doing those things and, yes, many saw those things as bad, but many also saw them as good.

Biden has presented nothing which can be characterized either way, and that's just not a sound way to win an election so, given the the fact that the election is less than three months away and Biden has laid out exactly nothing about his plans as President, no one whose IQ exceeds their shoe size would vote for him...

Biden has been campaigning since 1972.

We've never had a President who attacked our electoral system. And Trump did this in 2016, too, calling it "rigged".

What a dark time in this country's history. This person is a sociopath. He has no appreciation for the office he holds.
Give us a break Mac. Hillary is the one who to this day calls Trump an "Illegitimate President" because of a few Facebook ads that had zero bearing on her loss.

Give us a break Mac. Hillary is the one who to this day calls Trump an "Illegitimate President" because of a few Facebook ads that had zero bearing on her loss.
Which has nothing to do with our actual electoral system.

You can't compare Trump to anyone. He is a one-off, thank goodness. Trumpsters celebrate that when it suits them, and deny it when it suits them.

He is a singular embarrassment, a child.

Yep Pretty much
The us mail is your only hope
I didnt watch the dem convention but from what I read from idiot democrats is hysterical

d3morall.png

Forum List

Back