Trump says he 'absolutely' would support Colin Kaepernick getting second shot in NFL despite kneeling controversy

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Basically what I have said even after he took a knee. If he is good enough, he should be in the league. That's the kind of attitude and system that made America so great for so long: Meritocracy.

It's how Trump tries to run his WH and his businesses for the most part. You might not be perfect in all facets of life, but if you are the best person or good enough to do the job, it shouldn't be denied.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/trump-colin-kaepernick-kneeling

President Trump lent some support Wednesday to former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, saying he "would love to see him get another shot" if he still has the skills to play in the league.

During an interview with Sinclair correspondent Scott Thuman, Trump was asked about Kaepernick, the then-San Francisco 49er who sparked a national debate in 2016 when he protested police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem, and whether or not the president believes Kaepernick "should get another shot in the NFL."

"If he deserves it, he should. If he has the playing ability," Trump said. "He started off great and then he didn't end up very great in terms of as a player. He was terrific in his rookie year, I think he was very good in his second year, and then something happened. So his playing wasn't up to snuff."

Basically what I have said even after he took a knee. If he is good enough, he should be in the league. That's the kind of attitude and system that made America so great for so long: Meritocracy.

It's how Trump tries to run his WH and his businesses for the most part. You might not be perfect in all facets of life, but if you are the best person or good enough to do the job, it shouldn't be denied.

Trump says he 'absolutely' would support Colin Kaepernick getting second shot in NFL despite kneeling controversy

President Trump lent some support Wednesday to former NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick, saying he "would love to see him get another shot" if he still has the skills to play in the league.

During an interview with Sinclair correspondent Scott Thuman, Trump was asked about Kaepernick, the then-San Francisco 49er who sparked a national debate in 2016 when he protested police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem, and whether or not the president believes Kaepernick "should get another shot in the NFL."

"If he deserves it, he should. If he has the playing ability," Trump said. "He started off great and then he didn't end up very great in terms of as a player. He was terrific in his rookie year, I think he was very good in his second year, and then something happened. So his playing wasn't up to snuff."
How old is he? 4 seasons out of the league and his regression the last 2 yrs.

He did that to make money, kneeling. He could care less about black people.

If I was born that physically ugly, I would not want to live

He had that second shot last year, and he pissed it away by jerking the scouts around when he changed the venue for his "tryout" as the last minute.

Fuck Colon Krapernick.
Kneeling was a stunt to earn him a lot of cash. Ask NIKE. This was all planned. He cares less about black people. Fooled them.

Sure. Why not. He crippled the NFL maybe the merciful thing to do is let him finish off.

He had that second shot last year, and he pissed it away by jerking the scouts around when he changed the venue for his "tryout" as the last minute.

Fuck Colon Krapernick.
I didn't know you were gay....Trump should know that what he said and his way of browbeating will not be forgotten.

You have issues with yer looks, get help, now, don't wait...Looks have not a damn thing to do with talent.

Fuck Colon Krapernick.
I didn't know you were gay....Trump should know that what he said and his way of browbeating will not be forgotten.
What Cheeto Jesus did or said has no bearing on what he did to the NFL scouts.

Try to keep up with the topic.

You have issues with yer looks, get help, now, don't wait...Looks have not a damn thing to do with talent.
No issues with mine. Getting quality woman during my younger days an marrying a princess were easier than peeling an orange.

Most men have to settle for the ugly fatty. My God. I would not want to live with that situation. Just a personal preference is all, no need to get stingy about it..

As I said in an earlier post of the same subject...
He wont accept anything but a starter position and thats not going to happen.
He'll then cry racism again and milk it for all it's worth and shortly there after he'll have someone ghostwrite his book about the trials and tribulations in the NFL.
Of course he'll leave out that his parents are filthy rich and have supported him his whole life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back