Trump says 'cancel order' on too expensive new Air Force One

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government to cancel Boeing's new Air Force One plane in a Twitter post on Monday, saying it was too expensive.

Well I'll hand it to Trump he is saving money wherever he can. Society needs to remember the guy is a BILLIONAIRE who knows how to work the money and no it won't be to BENEFIT HIM ONLY so take that bs excuse out of indoctrinated thought processes.

Something tells me Trump won't fly his family and himself back and forth to Hawaii like Obama has been doing.
Trump won't have to -- he's got billion dollar estates in Florida to catch the sun, homebase smack in the sweet spot of NYC for things like the Macy's parade, and properties all over the world he can travel to.
Obama isn't that filthy rich.
And all of you whining about his vacations are being small, petty and grudging old codgers.

Something tells me Trump won't fly his family and himself back and forth to Hawaii like Obama has been doing.
Trump won't have to -- he's got billion dollar estates in Florida to catch the sun, homebase smack in the sweet spot of NYC for things like the Macy's parade, and properties all over the world he can travel to.
And all of you whining about his vacations are being small, petty and grudging old codgers.

Negroes aren't supposed to have any time off.

Negroes aren't supposed to have any time off.
:boohoo:

• Banned
Was this another tweet?
LMAO love that snowflake image. Good one. Pictures can say a thousand words right ahahha.

Was this another tweet?
LMAO love that snowflake image. Good one. Pictures can say a thousand words right ahahha.
Yes. Now that real snowflakes are beginning to fall and will make life hell for the next four months, I'm debating about switching to buttercups, though.

U.S. President-elect Donald Trump urged the government to cancel Boeing's new Air Force One plane in a Twitter post on Monday, saying it was too expensive.

Well I'll hand it to Trump he is saving money wherever he can. Society needs to remember the guy is a BILLIONAIRE who knows how to work the money and no it won't be to BENEFIT HIM ONLY so take that bs excuse out of indoctrinated thought processes.
That IS one of Trump's good points--he will always look at the bottom line, and we have needed that in Washington for a very, very long time.

Was this another tweet?
Yes. Now that real snowflakes are beginning to fall and will make life hell for the next four months, I'm debating about switching to buttercups, though.
I bet you look pretty in yellow

Was this another tweet?
I bet you look pretty in yellow
Terrible, actually.

Maybe he can get a better deal from China or somewhere else ?
It sounds like we do need to upgrade a lot of our military equipment--when we have to visit museums for parts to fix our planes, it's time. But there has always been a lot of waste in our expenditures, as well. How old is Air Force One? What are it's problems that it needs to be replaced? Or maybe Trump is just "negotiating" for a better price?

It sounds like we do need to upgrade a lot of our military equipment--when we have to visit museums for parts to fix our planes, it's time. But there has always been a lot of waste in our expenditures, as well. How old is Air Force One? What are it's problems that it needs to be replaced? Or maybe Trump is just "negotiating" for a better price?
Think you might have hit that nail on the head.

Nice to have a business mind keeping track of the Washington pennies for a change.

Think you might have hit that nail on the head.

Nice to have a business mind keeping track of the Washington pennies for a change.
Sometimes the cancellation is penalised and you save less than you think.

"In a statement, Boeing said that so far it is only under contract for $170 million. And that’s not yet for manufacturing, but rather “to help determine the capabilities of this complex military aircraft that serves the unique requirements of the President of the United States."
Once again, Donald Trump proves that he does not know shit about anuthing & loves to use his big mouth to dupe his feeble minded supporters.

I say let Trump fly commercial.

85 million dollars. That's what the obama vacations have cost, and counting.

I expect that he will try something to keep that pipeline to the public treasury.

Forum List

Back