Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Do you think women wouldn't be in an uproar if a candidate said he would only pick a white male?
Every VP has been a White male, now put your big boy pants on, it's time for a woman.

So, past injustice is made up for, with current and future injustice?

FASINATING.

So, how long do you want to be inflicting discrimination on white males to make up for the past?

200 years? 400 years? How many generations of our children are you going to fuck over, until you think they have paid their debt?
I just think that it's time for a woman. There's been a long string of guys, mostly White, running this country and look at it, wars that never finish, chaos in the streets...

One woman doesn't make up for centuries of past injustice does it? Surely you have thought pass this instance.

How long do we pay for the sins of our ancestors? Give us a date so that our future descendants as they live a life of oppression and fear, can know at least that their great, great grandchildren might be have legal equality again some day.

Or are you afraid to admit just how dark and evil your plans our? For fear that Whites as a group, and even not evil minority people will be disgusted by your plans and turn on you, as they very much should?
It has nothing to do with past injustices and all that crap. It's simply that men have been running things forever and look what a divided fucked up country we have right now. I think a woman might do better and I would like to give them a try.

So, if he picks Ann Coulter, you think that will makes things better? Cause I would totally LOVE that.

So would I. The more unqualified people he puts out, the harder it is for the GOP to come back once out of power. Tumors like bad supreme court picks keep giving gifts to the other side.

Ann would be perfectly qualified. She's a lawyer and she knows that you people are unprincipled goons.

She hates your blob and is a joke of a person. Like many Trump appointees.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Do you think women wouldn't be in an uproar if a candidate said he would only pick a white male?
Every VP has been a White male, now put your big boy pants on, it's time for a woman.

FASINATING.

So, how long do you want to be inflicting discrimination on white males to make up for the past?

200 years? 400 years? How many generations of our children are you going to fuck over, until you think they have paid their debt?
I just think that it's time for a woman. There's been a long string of guys, mostly White, running this country and look at it, wars that never finish, chaos in the streets...

One woman doesn't make up for centuries of past injustice does it? Surely you have thought pass this instance.

How long do we pay for the sins of our ancestors? Give us a date so that our future descendants as they live a life of oppression and fear, can know at least that their great, great grandchildren might be have legal equality again some day.

Or are you afraid to admit just how dark and evil your plans our? For fear that Whites as a group, and even not evil minority people will be disgusted by your plans and turn on you, as they very much should?
It has nothing to do with past injustices and all that crap. It's simply that men have been running things forever and look what a divided fucked up country we have right now. I think a woman might do better and I would like to give them a try.

Couldn't hurt.

We're a government of laws, not people. A lot of men can't wrap their brains around the concept.

If that is the case, then why does it matter, man or woman? Seems you have the brain that is having trouble with concepts, not us men.

Why indeed? You get hung up whenever a woman gets power.

Nothing I have ever said, gives you any reason to think that. You need to spend more time reading what I write and not listening to the voices in your head.

Yet here you are arguing the exact opposite. Add in a dash of hypocrisy of criticizing Joe for limiting his field to women but supporting el-blob-o in his limiting his field to women.

FASINATING.

So, if he picks Ann Coulter, you think that will makes things better? Cause I would totally LOVE that.

So would I. The more unqualified people he puts out, the harder it is for the GOP to come back once out of power. Tumors like bad supreme court picks keep giving gifts to the other side.

Ann would be perfectly qualified. She's a lawyer and she knows that you people are unprincipled goons.

She hates your blob and is a joke of a person. Like many Trump appointees.

Thanks for adding to the conversation.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

We're a government of laws, not people. A lot of men can't wrap their brains around the concept.

If that is the case, then why does it matter, man or woman? Seems you have the brain that is having trouble with concepts, not us men.

Nothing I have ever said, gives you any reason to think that. You need to spend more time reading what I write and not listening to the voices in your head.

Yet here you are arguing the exact opposite. Add in a dash of hypocrisy of criticizing Joe for limiting his field to women but supporting el-blob-o in his limiting his field to women.

I do not support Trump limiting his field to women. I think he is wrong to do so.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

MEN HAVE SCREWED UP THIS COUNTRY, WOMEN HAVE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS THAN MEN DO. LET'S GIVE THEM A CHANCE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. COULDN'T BE ANY FUCKING WORSE.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

MEN HAVE SCREWED UP THIS COUNTRY, WOMEN HAVE A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS THAN MEN DO. LET'S GIVE THEM A CHANCE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. COULDN'T BE ANY FUCKING WORSE.

So, I mentioned Ann Coulter as a possible pick. Candice Owens would be another. YOu would support either of them?

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

I do not support Trump limiting his field to women. I think he is wrong to do so.
Trump already has enough White Supremacist males on SCOTUS.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

So, I mentioned Ann Coulter as a possible pick. Candice Owens would be another. YOu would support either of them?
Ann Coulter is a bit whacky. And Owens wrote a book "Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation". So too bias to start with. And neither has been a judge in a high court before, that to me is a must. It's about the law, not politics.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

You are a wace baiting retarded asshole. Fuck you.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

Ann Coulter is a bit whacky. And Owens wrote a book "Blackout: How Black America Can Make Its Second Escape from the Democrat Plantation". So too bias to start with. And neither has been a judge in a high court before, that to me is a must. It's about the law, not politics.

Ahh, so it's not just about "Women". Got it. Has to be the right "Women".

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

I'm a "wace" baiter? Who are you, Elmer Fudd? :biggrin:

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

I would be ok with a Conservative woman who's actually been a judge. Trump has 3 names. Go for it.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

I'm a "wace" baiter? Who are you, Elmer Fudd? :biggrin:

You are the one making retarded accusations. So you are retarded.;

It is my belief that we need some way to distinguish retarded baby talk from valid accusations of racism.

SO, when it is the retarded talk of retarded babies, I spell it wacism.

To be clear, I am calling you a retarded baby, and your accusation, retarded baby talk.

I've found I need to be very clear, when talking to people like you.

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

I would be ok with a Conservative woman who's actually been a judge. Trump has 3 names. Go for it.

Ann is a lawyer. She's very smart. She at least would try to do her job, rather than legislate from the bench.

Anything other than a MERIT STANDARD is insulting, revolting, and un American.

Hate Hoax Harris has no merit.

Hate Hoax Harris was picked to placate her biggest supporters, Jussie Smollett and the cowardly closeted compromised communist Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief....

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

FASINATING.

Couldn't hurt.

Yes of course it transcends one trait. A woman can bring a perspective that a man can’t a mother more so a black women more so.... on top of that there are political views and beliefs which different people agree and don’t agree with. This is all basic common knowledge, why are you playing dumb and making me explain it? Or did you really not understand?

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

LOL...you really can't make this stuff up.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...
Way to set an example of how an adult should talk! You’re a real winner Kaz

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

Predictable. Partisan Democrat hack, they name is Slade ...

So you're thinking candy is a special needs poster who needs your protection?
No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!
You sound more triggered than “making fun of” but to each their own.

INCELs are losing ground even with their blob.

Why are you so hung up on INCELS?
She is one?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!

Why are you an INCEL?

Oh, this should set you off...

View attachment 391662
If all men suddenly died, women would starve to death in the cold and dark, surrounded by mountains of garbage and shit.

Feminist rhetoric may help you get your rage on, but it's no substitute for food and working utilities.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why are you an INCEL?

Oh, this should set you off...

View attachment 391662
If all men suddenly died, women would starve to death in the cold and dark, surrounded by mountains of garbage and shit.

Feminist rhetoric may help you get your rage on, but it's no substitute for food and working utilities.
Wow, Dave you sound like quite the gentleman. You don’t have a daughter by chance do ya?

New Topics

Forum List

Back