Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

LOL...you really can't make this stuff up.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...
Way to set an example of how an adult should talk! You’re a real winner Kaz

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

Predictable. Partisan Democrat hack, they name is Slade ...

So you're thinking candy is a special needs poster who needs your protection?
No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

No, I don’t think anybody needs my protectIon nor do I think making fun of you is protection... it’s just entertainment

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!

You're making fun of me because I'm making fun of the repeated use of the word blob by candy in every post I read from her?

Wow, you're quite the card. I'm totally embarrassed. You're right, blob is a mature, adult insult. Way to go, Speed Racer!
You sound more triggered than “making fun of” but to each their own.

Thanks, you're a blob!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

OMG, I totally slayed you!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks, you're a blob!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You’re totally reenforcing your childish critique on Candy. Way to go!

Thanks, you're a blob!

What a blob, you're such a blob ...

Reported for trolling

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

You said blob was a perfectly adult thing to call people. Talk about hypocrisy. That was my point

Give him hell Kaz deserves it

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

Trolling is a reportable offense? Bullshit. There wouldn't be a lib left on the site. Show me where that is against the rules.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

You said blob was a perfectly adult thing to call people. Talk about hypocrisy. That was my point
Did I say that?

One of the most dishonest posters on the board

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

Trolling is a reportable offense? Bullshit. There wouldn't be a lib left on the site. Show me where that is against the rules.
Anything is reportable. Whether the mods do anything about it is another thing. I’ve seen many threads shut down or cleaned up for people going off topic to fling childish insults

One of the most dishonest posters on the board
working for your title back?

what i don't understand is how i get posts deleted because they are not on topic and attacking someone else, but here you are. being a dick for all to see and nothing gets deleted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

Did I say that?

No, of course not. You never said a single thing about anything. You're accountable for nothing because you didn't say it. You're not even actually here. You have no temporal form. You're invisible, Burt.

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

Anything is reportable. Whether the mods do anything about it is another thing. I’ve seen many threads shut down or cleaned up for people going off topic to fling childish insults

So, nothing in the rules against what he said?

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

Did I say that?

No, of course not. You never said a single thing about anything. You're accountable for nothing because you didn't say it. You're not even actually here. You have no temporal form. You're invisible, Burt.

The majority of things you claim I say I never really say. I ask for the quote and you dodge. That’s why you’re one of the most dishonest posters on this board

Thanks, you're a blob!

Reported for trolling

So, nothing in the rules against what he said?
Two rules were broken... No Spamming... No off topic posting

Leftists believe insulting Trump is how Hillary can still win the 2016 election.

INCELs are losing ground even with their blob.

INCELs are losing ground even with their blob.

Why are you so hung up on INCELS?

Forum List

Back