Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?
When you continually lie about what people say, it's no wonder they refuse to talk to you.

Once again: No one objects to Joe's puppeteers picking a black person. That's not racist.

What IS racist is refusing to consider anyone based on race.
Why do you say he didn’t consider a man? Of course he did. He thought about who he wanted to run with and decided he wanted to run with a woman and then he vetted 14 of his top choices and picked one. It’s not complicated. And it’s not sexist
Horseshit.
What’s horseshit and why?
MEN NEED NOT APPLY.

Not sexist, my ass.
Men are always applied. Biden decided it was time to give a woman the nod. That’s his choice to make. It’s not discrimination
The Democrats had several female candidates far more worthy of the top job than Biden.

They decided they wanted a wealthy white man.

Democrats just can't help but discriminate.

But, hey, you just keep insisting it's okay when they do it.
You just keep displaying your lack of understanding of what discrimination means. It’s quite comical. What other great examples can you come up with?!
Me not sharing your leftist delusions is not a lack of understanding. It demonstrates more understanding of the issue than you're capable of.
I disagree. You’re in here claiming Biden is being sexist for actually giving women a platform and the opportunity to hold the Vice Presidency. Your rationale is absolutely absurd.
So, does that really work? Do feminists give you pity nookie for being such a good ally?
I don’t know any feminists that I know of... I’m just using common sense... too bad you don’t get it. How old are you?
I'm 57. And I've been seeing leftists change the definitions of words for a looooong time.

The funny part is nobody falls for it but leftists.

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?
When you continually lie about what people say, it's no wonder they refuse to talk to you.

Once again: No one objects to Joe's puppeteers picking a black person. That's not racist.

Why do you say he didn’t consider a man? Of course he did. He thought about who he wanted to run with and decided he wanted to run with a woman and then he vetted 14 of his top choices and picked one. It’s not complicated. And it’s not sexist
Horseshit.
MEN NEED NOT APPLY.

Not sexist, my ass.
Men are always applied. Biden decided it was time to give a woman the nod. That’s his choice to make. It’s not discrimination
The Democrats had several female candidates far more worthy of the top job than Biden.

You just keep displaying your lack of understanding of what discrimination means. It’s quite comical. What other great examples can you come up with?!
Me not sharing your leftist delusions is not a lack of understanding. It demonstrates more understanding of the issue than you're capable of.
I disagree. You’re in here claiming Biden is being sexist for actually giving women a platform and the opportunity to hold the Vice Presidency. Your rationale is absolutely absurd.
So, does that really work? Do feminists give you pity nookie for being such a good ally?
I don’t know any feminists that I know of... I’m just using common sense... too bad you don’t get it. How old are you?
I'm 57. And I've been seeing leftists change the definitions of words for a looooong time.

Hmm, you’re not as old as I thought. Either way the mindset of people who don’t understand this are dying out and the younger generation gets it. It’s a shame that people like you don’t get the big picture and choose to waste your energy arguing over something that should be celebrated. But that’s the country we live in.

to alienate other countries at our own peril … look in other directions for trade and alliances
That sounds like exactly what we need to do. We need to get our GUNS back in America, and the illegal aliens need to get off our property. Stop kissing the ground in front of our enemies.

to alienate other countries at our own peril … look in other directions for trade and alliances
That sounds like exactly what we need to do. We need to get our GUNS back in America, and the illegal aliens need to get off our property. Stop kissing the ground in front of our enemies.
Guns are obviously very much back in America as proven by all the useless shootings all over the place.
We do not want China as our enemy if we are smart. Trump has a flapping point, using China to goose his base and his way is the wrong way because our allies are tilting toward China with trade and possible alliances. We need to be smart
like the Chinese. Sabre rattling only serves to exacerbate the problem.

The jury is still out on the Middle East, and we don't know what Trump had to do with this latest arrangement.
Trump has escalated elsewhere in the world ----China, Syria, Iran and has left our allies to look elsewhere for trade and support. His "locked and loaded" asinine threats do not help matters and only serve to increase anxiety.
Trump backed off Obama's and Hillary's war in Syria. The left came out pro-war when he did that.

China and Iran have found out America is not their lapdog anymore. The left doesn't care much for that, either.
It is not about lapdogs and It is about doing what is in our interests. Trump's way isn't working and is causing an
increase in unrest throughout the world. Acting like a bull in a china shop is only attractive to his uninformed base and
does virtually nothing to resolve issues and impress other countries.
It's not in our interests to be subservient to other nations. That was Obama's foreign policy, and it damaged America.
Obama was weak in foreign policy because he is a peacenik. It is one thing not to be subservient and it is another thing to do it Trump's way, which is to alienate other countries at our own peril as they look in other directions for trade and alliances. China is benefiting from Trump's boorish foreign policy and you don't get it.
Really? Because it looks like Trump's doing okay. He got China to buy American rice.
Big deal. There is much more to this fissure than the purchase of rice.

Horseshit.
MEN NEED NOT APPLY.

Not sexist, my ass.

Hmm, you’re not as old as I thought. Either way the mindset of people who don’t understand this are dying out and the younger generation gets it. It’s a shame that people like you don’t get the big picture and choose to waste your energy arguing over something that should be celebrated. But that’s the country we live in.
who are you to say how people should spend their money or time or anything, much less celebration.

classic example of a narcissist who believes only their mindset is the correct one.

there's a lot of people who spend time and energy and resources in a manner i never would. that doesn't make ME right in how *I* would do something.

the great thing about freedom is it makes no difference. you have the freedom to do what YOU feel is right within our laws.

the left lost sight of that in their rush to redefine everything into their own dys-utopia.

The jury is still out on the Middle East, and we don't know what Trump had to do with this latest arrangement.
Trump has escalated elsewhere in the world ----China, Syria, Iran and has left our allies to look elsewhere for trade and support. His "locked and loaded" asinine threats do not help matters and only serve to increase anxiety.
Trump backed off Obama's and Hillary's war in Syria. The left came out pro-war when he did that.

China and Iran have found out America is not their lapdog anymore. The left doesn't care much for that, either.
It is not about lapdogs and It is about doing what is in our interests. Trump's way isn't working and is causing an
increase in unrest throughout the world. Acting like a bull in a china shop is only attractive to his uninformed base and
does virtually nothing to resolve issues and impress other countries.
It's not in our interests to be subservient to other nations. That was Obama's foreign policy, and it damaged America.
Obama was weak in foreign policy because he is a peacenik. It is one thing not to be subservient and it is another thing to do it Trump's way, which is to alienate other countries at our own peril as they look in other directions for trade and alliances. China is benefiting from Trump's boorish foreign policy and you don't get it.
Really? Because it looks like Trump's doing okay. He got China to buy American rice.
Big deal. There is much more to this fissure than the purchase of rice.
You're dismissed.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

LOL...you really can't make this stuff up.

Is this a joke? Is he really this out of touch or is this some political angle that I’m not understanding? Can anybody explain this statement made by Trump?

"I would be inclined to go a different route than what he's done," Trump told Clay Travis, a sports commentator who hosts a national radio show based in Nashville, Tennessee. "First of all he roped himself into a certain group of people."
Trump went on to say that "some people would say that men are insulted by that. And some people would say it's fine. I don't know."

I think the OP is dumb for even questioning it. See in the past, POTUS used to select who they thought was the best available candidate for the job.

Looks like you disagreed with your blob now who has limited the field to one gender...

President Trump says that he expects to announce a nominee to fill the Supreme Court vacancy left by Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death "next week" and that the pick will likely be a woman.

"A choice of a woman would certainly be appropriate," he told reporters at the White House on Saturday before leaving for a campaign rally in North Carolina.

Later on, at that rally, Trump pledged his pick would indeed be a woman: "It will be a woman, a very talented, very brilliant woman."

Funny...the blob said today that he was going to nominate a woman to the high court.

President Trump made his decision already. What's the problem? He included everyone in his decision, and the selection is a broad

"A choice of a woman would certainly be appropriate," he told reporters at the White House on Saturday before leaving for a campaign rally in North Carolina.
Hopefully much more appropriate than Biden's field of candidates for V.P. / running mate. What else can Trump say? It certainly isn't inappropriate to consider a woman for the Supreme Court just because she's a woman. She's going to answer a lot of questions before the Senate at the confirmation hearings and certainly not all of those questions are going to be "appropriate" to everyone's judgment.

Hopefully much more appropriate than Biden's field of candidates for V.P. / running mate. What else can Trump say? It certainly isn't inappropriate to consider a woman for the Supreme Court just because she's a woman. She's going to answer a lot of questions before the Senate at the confirmation hearings and certainly not all of those questions are going to be "appropriate" to everyone's judgment.

It just shows (again) the hypocrisy....Biden is wrong for exclusively considering women according to the blob who, 45 days later, says that he's exclusively considering women for a seat on the court.

President Trump made his decision already. What's the problem? He included everyone in his decision, and the selection is a broad
So did Biden, what’s the difference?

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...

OMG that's funny. Every post I see from you uses the word "blob." You're an adult woman? Seriously?

Remember when you voted for the Democrat "blob?" It was less than four years ago.

Blob. Yeah, you're a big girl, LOL. Blob, the blobbing blobber blob is a blob with a blobbing blob blobber blob ...
Way to set an example of how an adult should talk! You’re a real winner Kaz

Slade: How dare you point out that repeatedly using the term "blob" doesn't sound adult, kaz! How DARE you!

Predictable. Partisan Democrat hack, they name is Slade ...

So you're thinking candy is a special needs poster who needs your protection?

Funny how the trump group use many childish ways to describe trump's opposition, and then they jump on somebody who describes trump in a less than flattering way. Adult, you say? The trump group hardly acts in an adult way. And "blob" is an accurate description of trump.

She's desperate for attention and follows me around like a poodle.

She's desperate for attention and follows me around like a poodle.

Yes, you're an amazing poster, people reply to you on message boards. I mean like three people in the history of message boards have been able to pull that one off. And you're one of them.

I bow to your greatness:

:bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3::bow3:

And wow, constantly referring to Trump as a blob. That shakes the most loyal Trump supporter to the core. It makes us all question our values that we would vote for a "blob." OMG, it's just rhetorical gold.

That and you're as hot as Farrah Fawcett in her prime. You're just amazing in every way.

Happy?

Funny how the trump group use many childish ways to describe trump's opposition, and then they jump on somebody who describes trump in a less than flattering way. Adult, you say? The trump group hardly acts in an adult way. And "blob" is an accurate description of trump.

So, it's ok when you do it, and wrong when he does it? Because your soul is pure? PUre evil that is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back