Trump says Biden vowing to pick a female VP is insulting to some men

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back
Not at all. I’d never call republicans racist. What a silly notion
Did you just pick someone based on race? Am I wrong?? Thats racism
Yes you are wrong. Nobody was picked because of race

Of course Kamala was picked because of race. Haven't you been paying attention?
Another lie that you can’t back up with facts
I gave you the link yesterday.. are you nuts?
You did provide a link and your link proves my point. Here is a quote from you link clearly showing Biden’s actual words where he speaks to a vetting process that considered women of all races based on qualifications. Your claim that he chose Kamala because of her race is unfounded and fake news. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss.

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware
Yes that’s called racism and sexism
who is unfairly and unjustly being descriminated against?

People who are not black women who were told they wouldn't be considered because of their skin color and gender.

When Democrats tell you what to think, you really do think it. It's amazing
Your crap is so easy to debunk, and I even use facts, links and quotes. Take notes. In this case I’ll even use a photo of the top 6 candidates of the initial pool of 14 that he was considering. Notice 3 Black, 2 white, and 1 Duckworth

1597678624272.jpeg

Because you destroy any and all discourse in this country with the racism shit. Which is why you do it. Once you go there, then any rational discussion is over. Also, again, depending on the post I either am or am not a Republican to you anyway
Do you see the irony of this statement you just made? All while you accuse democrats of being racist and Joe of being racist for picking a black Vp? You do realize you are doing exactly what you are complaining about here don’t you?

Of course you want to be able to call Republicans racists with nothing coming back

Biden and the Democrats said they were picking a black woman. What planet have you been on?
He did pick a black women... they considered and vetted women of all races. Show the quote where Biden said he was going to pick somebody Just because they are black... oh wait you don’t do quotes, you just make fake claims with nothing to back them up. I guess we are done then
Lol he said woman of color ,, RACIST AND SEXIST
I don’t think you understand what those terms mean. Go look them up and then come back to the conversation

Biden and the Democrats said they were picking a black woman. What planet have you been on?
He did pick a black women... they considered and vetted women of all races. Show the quote where Biden said he was going to pick somebody Just because they are black... oh wait you don’t do quotes, you just make fake claims with nothing to back them up. I guess we are done then

Biden said he was picking a woman, which is discrimination right there.

He never officially said a black woman. But he suggested it and when it kept going around he made it a commitment by not addressing it. If he wanted other women to be considered, he'd have had to speak up earlier. He painted himself in a corner.

I get you won't get this because it's not what the Democrat party told you to think. Democrats told you to think if you only consider men that's discrimination, if you only consider women it isn't. If you only consider whites it's discrimination, if you only consider blacks it isn't. And like the brainless, Democrat zombie that you are, you think it!
ok thanks... he never said “black” women so we will remove to racist claim from what you and your idiot friend have been claiming... ok baby steps. Good.

so now you are claiming that his commitment to select a woman as his VP was sexist. We’ve debated that issue for pages and I don’t see either of us moving on it. Considering the fact that a woman has never held that office before and it has only ever been held by men, I think your claim that Biden was being sexist against men is going to get laughed at more than taken seriously. But you go ahead and keep pushing it If you’re so inclined

This is more proof Democrats hate white males. Liberals think discrimination is okay when they do it.

True. But Democrats don't blink when it comes to discriminating against blacks, women or other supposedly protected groups either when it serves their selfish interests.

Democrats are hate filled, spiteful people

I don't know that there would be anything wrong with choosing any particular female candidate for V.P. but it's stupid for a political candidate to offer consideration for females only.

Biden could easily have chosen Harris as a running mate, without such excessive and inappropriate regard to her sex.

Like those small businesses in good standing with the BBB, Chamber of Commerce, etc., who post employment ads to hire a "secretary" on the office: must be female, age 18-34.

They don't get in trouble with the law for that because Title IX and other regulatory prohibitions against sex discrimination are only intended to protect women and not men from such discrimination.
But if he hadn't made a big deal about her vagina, then he wouldn't have gotten woke and feminist points.

At least the campaign didn't release a picture of it...not that a lot of Democrats haven't see it already.

When you continually lie about what people say, it's no wonder they refuse to talk to you.

Once again: No one objects to Joe's puppeteers picking a black person. That's not racist.

What IS racist is refusing to consider anyone based on race.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The jury is still out on the Middle East, and we don't know what Trump had to do with this latest arrangement.
Trump has escalated elsewhere in the world ----China, Syria, Iran and has left our allies to look elsewhere for trade and support. His "locked and loaded" asinine threats do not help matters and only serve to increase anxiety.
Trump backed off Obama's and Hillary's war in Syria. The left came out pro-war when he did that.

China and Iran have found out America is not their lapdog anymore. The left doesn't care much for that, either.

You did provide a link and your link proves my point. Here is a quote from you link clearly showing Biden’s actual words where he speaks to a vetting process that considered women of all races based on qualifications. Your claim that he chose Kamala because of her race is unfounded and fake news. Nice try but that was a big swing and a miss.

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware.
Congratulations. You proved Biden's puppeteers are sexist.

“There are a number of women of color. There are Latino women. There are Asian. There are — across the board. And we’re just under way now in the hard vet of going into the deep background checks that take anywhere from six to eight weeks to be done,” Biden said during a campaign speech in Wilmington, Delaware.
No I didnt

When you continually lie about what people say, it's no wonder they refuse to talk to you.

Once again: No one objects to Joe's puppeteers picking a black person. That's not racist.

Why do you say he didn’t consider a man? Of course he did. He thought about who he wanted to run with and decided he wanted to run with a woman and then he vetted 14 of his top choices and picked one. It’s not complicated. And it’s not sexist

No I didnt
Look, Skippy, your acknowledgement of reality is neither required nor expected.

They wanted a Vagina-American. They automatically excluded men. That is beyond question.

Hint: That's sexist. That, too, is beyond question.

You will continue to dishonestly screech NUH UH.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why do you say he didn’t consider a man? Of course he did. He thought about who he wanted to run with and decided he wanted to run with a woman and then he vetted 14 of his top choices and picked one. It’s not complicated. And it’s not sexist
Horseshit.

They wanted a Vagina-American. They automatically excluded men. That is beyond question.
That's the funny thing about sex discrimination. If people are being hired on the basis of sex as a qualification for the job, I don't know that it's necessarily men that are being harmed as a "class" versus women, by being discriminated against on the job, but it's still wrong and illegal in a number of aspects.

No I didnt
Look, Skippy, your acknowledgement of reality is neither required nor expected.

Hint: That's sexist. That, too, is beyond question.

You will continue to dishonestly screech NUH UH.
Something has to be unfair/unjust for it to be sexist. It’s not unfair to select a woman over a man for an office that has only ever been held by men. Sorry you don’t get that

Horseshit.
What’s horseshit and why?

Something has to be unfair/unjust for it to be sexist. It’s not unfair to select a woman over a man for an office that has only ever been held by men. Sorry you don’t get that
No. I'm not one of those people who "get it." I'm not in on all the communist party inside jokes, and I don't think Ellen Degeneres is funny or entertaining either. It's all part of the same statist propaganda.

No one is saying it's unfair to select a woman for vice presidential running mate. It's not even controversial in this day and age.

It's the "all women" ... "only women" ... "females only" attitude on the part of the gentlemen of the district who do the hiring and firing. That is how they promote and compel prostitution. Joe Biden is singing skip to my loo my darling on the campaign trail just like the old antebellum white male Democrat slavers did.

The jury is still out on the Middle East, and we don't know what Trump had to do with this latest arrangement.
Trump has escalated elsewhere in the world ----China, Syria, Iran and has left our allies to look elsewhere for trade and support. His "locked and loaded" asinine threats do not help matters and only serve to increase anxiety.
Trump backed off Obama's and Hillary's war in Syria. The left came out pro-war when he did that.

China and Iran have found out America is not their lapdog anymore. The left doesn't care much for that, either.
It is not about lapdogs and It is about doing what is in our interests. Trump's way isn't working and is causing an
increase in unrest throughout the world. Acting like a bull in a china shop is only attractive to his uninformed base and
does virtually nothing to resolve issues and impress other countries.

No. I'm not one of those people who "get it." I'm not in on all the communist party inside jokes, and I don't think Ellen Degeneres is funny or entertaining either. It's all part of the same statist propaganda.

No one is saying it's unfair to select a woman for vice presidential running mate. It's not even controversial in this day and age.

It's the "all women" ... "only women" ... "females only" attitude on the part of the gentlemen of the district who do the hiring and firing. That is how they promote and compel prostitution. Joe Biden is singing skip to my loo my darling on the campaign trail just like the old antebellum white male Democrat slavers did.
A woman has NEVER held the office. It has literally been ALL MEN, MEN ONLY for the entirety of our countries history. How do you people not understand this?

A woman has NEVER held the office. It has literally been ALL MEN, MEN ONLY for the entirety of our countries history. How do you people not understand this?
Women need to grow up and be adults, just like men. That left-wing progressive girly-girly crap, constantly digging in men's shorts for money all the time, will not get a woman elected to a leadership position in America.

Forum List

Back