Trump said the Las Vegas shooter was a smart, good, successful gambler and what he did is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
He was actually a pretty smart guy. He was a good, successful gambler and there’s no such thing as a successful gambler and what he went out and did is incredible,” Trump said.

Trump Says Vegas Mass Shooter 'Was Actually A Pretty Smart Guy' And 'A Successful Gambler'

So what do you guys think of that?

To me, it seems Trump admires the guy. Trump said the guy was smart, good, successful and what he did is incredible. How is that not admiration?

Anyone?

He was actually a pretty smart guy. He was a good, successful gambler and there’s no such thing as a successful gambler and what he went out and did is incredible,” Trump said.

Trump Says Vegas Mass Shooter 'Was Actually A Pretty Smart Guy' And 'A Successful Gambler'

To me, it seems Trump admires the guy. Trump said the guy was smart, good, successful and what he did is incredible. How is that not admiration?

Anyone?
To think that POS did that to all of those defenseless people is incredible...what happened to him to do what he did?....so what is your point?...are you so stupid as to think Trump was praising the guy?...why post nonsense like this?.....you are a TDS dummy....

upload_2019-6-5_18-36-45.png

Anyone?

You’re not taking his words out of context, are you? I mean you’re not known to do such a thing

“I never have understood why anyone in America needed a semiautomatic or assault rifle at home,” host Piers Morgan asked the president.

“Well, a lot of them use it for entertainment, they do,” Trump claimed.
{snip}
“The people that obey the laws … those people are sitting ducks,” he added.
Morals, children: Don't obey laws and use of assault rifles is entertainment.

Anyone?

Invest in one of these ...

Open_Dictionary_3557267b.jpg

It will save you countless embarrassments.

Then Deanturd wonders why people suggest he walk out in front of moving trains.

I would never suggest anyone step in front of a train.

It makes thousands of commuters late for work.

Maybe a freight train.

I would never suggest anyone step in front of a train.

It makes thousands of commuters late for work.

Maybe a freight train.

Sacrifices have to be made if nature is going to make progress, we have clearly undermined the process of natural selection when pieces of shit like Deanturd are still stealing oxygen.

I'd take the whole fuckin day off.

Maybe two depending on how big the party was.

You're running low on stuff to attack Trump on...aren't you, R-Derp? Stupid string based on comments taken TOTALLY out of context! You're getting more pathetic by the day.

Anyone?
I claim it as another senior moment much like his need for adult diapers.

Anyone?
To think that POS did that to all of those defenseless people is incredible...what happened to him to do what he did?....so what is your point?...are you so stupid as to think Trump was praising the guy?...why post nonsense like this?.....you are a TDS dummy....

Wow, you just had to do it, didn't you. Does this mean that you are pushing for another Christmas Special starring Jimmy Stewart? Sorry, Jimmy isn't available for that. You might get Jimmy Hoffa though.

upload_2019-6-5_19-7-11.jpeg

I think you should go work for CNN since you like to edit other people's words and frame them to mean something they didn't and create some fake news.

Here is an unedited part of the article that is just astoundingly stupid.

Trump argued that a mass shooting near Paris would never have occurred if someone “on the other side” had a gun.

“If there was a gun on the other side, if one or two or three of those people had a gun, it would have never happened,” he said.

Then he went on to say

“When somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you can’t have a gun, those people are gone. They have no choice, they have no chance,” Trump told Piers Morgan on ITV’s “Good Morning Britain.”

All the Guns and Ammo, including the bump stocks were legally purchased. And even if the entire crowd were armed, they would not have been able to return fire in time to prevent the deaths. This is another time when Trump is just running his mouth. Another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment.

I think you should go work for CNN since you like to edit other people's words and frame them to mean something they didn't and create some fake news.

Trump argued that a mass shooting near Paris would never have occurred if someone “on the other side” had a gun.

“If there was a gun on the other side, if one or two or three of those people had a gun, it would have never happened,” he said.

Then he went on to say

“When somebody has a gun illegally and nobody else has a gun because the laws are that you can’t have a gun, those people are gone. They have no choice, they have no chance,” Trump told Piers Morgan on ITV’s “Good Morning Britain.”

All the Guns and Ammo, including the bump stocks were legally purchased. And even if the entire crowd were armed, they would not have been able to return fire in time to prevent the deaths. This is another time when Trump is just running his mouth. Another "And Mexico will pay for it" moment.
If a madman broke into your home and he had a gun and you didn't you make sure and remember what Trump said.....

Then he went on to say

I read the entire article. Not entirely sure what your point is. What exactly did he say that you're disputing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back