Trump saId Mexico will pay for the wall, why is he threatening to

shut the gov down. He got hired on having Mexico paying for the wall , which most US citizens do not want , even Pubs, so no Mexico payment, NO WALL. I do not want my tax money to pay for a stupid wall.

Yes if Mexico is 'paying for the wall' why would Trump want to shut down the US government if the United States doesn't pay for the wall?

Trump supporters - "well that's what he meant all along, that he'd shut down the American government if Mexico didn't pay for the wall, you just misread what he said".

Riiiight.

just pay for the WALL , after that go after mexico with punishing taxes on imported 'mex' goods and taxes on monies sent back to 'mexico' sent by 'mex' living and working in the USA . Not trying to politely persuade you guys , just saying that first of all , IF the Trump wall is built you and i will initially pay for it and thats ok with me .

and shutting down USA gov is cool , military and border patrol will continue to operate and thats all that i want out of USA gov my entire life .

Because mexico ain't paying for a wall.

El Presidente told Trump to go fuck himself with this wall paying bullshit and Trump said "fine, just don't tell anyone you said that to me".

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia
We want a wall and don't give a shit about your opinion.

Get real time - you wanting shit doesn't make it so.
And you being a keyboard warrior won't change Trump's mind.

El Presidente told Trump to go fuck himself with this wall paying bullshit and Trump said "fine, just don't tell anyone you said that to me".

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

-------------------------------------- we will see what TRUMP does Anton .

If Hillary won I would not have been making an ass out of myself the way the Libs are.
What a bunch of spoiled brats.

Trump what a joke. He's lying yet,,a-gain..He flip flops on every subject he dealt with before being elected...What a chump..
I want him to campaign against the Congressional Republican incumbents.
I'm not thrilled about the Afghanistan decision.

If Hillary won I would not have been making an ass out of myself the way the Libs are.
What a bunch of spoiled brats.
----------------------------------------------------- i know Indee , they all sound like 'illary' crying and whining , its pretty funny .

-------------------------------------------------- its like i said Anton , its easy to punish that midget 'nieto' and then squeeze' the money out of YOU mexicans .

You are on another planet. Trump isn't doing any squeezing.

Nieto said it will never happen any shape or form, as it would be a slap in the face that Mexicans will never tolerate. Ruining our relationship with Mexico is a big league loser for Trump's legacy.

Forum List

Back