Trump runs strikingly Anti-Semitic ad!

Trump has been pissed off at Jews ever since one started poking his girlfriend/daughter.

WATCH: Trump closing campaign ad revives remarks seen as striking anti-Semitic tones

This is a shout out to the Alt Right! Once a Racist, always a Racist
One thing you learn if you spend any time debating Jews is that Jews are never blameworthy as Jews. Ever. Not even a little bit.

As portrayed in The Holocaust, The Holocaust II, The Holocaust III...The Holocaust CCXLVII, Germans and Jews were living together harmoniously in 1930s Germany when one Thursday afternoon, without warning, a blast of "anti-Semitism" bombarded Germany from outer space instantly transforming Germans, an educated, intelligent, civilized people, into snarling, evil, blood-thirsty, irredeemable, genocidal, Satanic, subhuman monsters who suddenly hated Jews.

The Jews were only being more wonderful and more successful and more, you know, superior than the Germans and it was for this wonderfulness they were so hated. No other reason.

I just watched the "strikingly anti-Semitic" Trump ad that the Jews are now freaking out about. What makes it "anti-Semitic"? As the Daily Kos imbeciliat put it, the ad's four most recognizable villains are Hillary Clinton, Goldman-Sachs chairman Les Blankenfein, George Soros, and Janet Yellen. Three of those four, Soros, Blankenfein, and Yellen, are Jews! So the ad is anti-Semitic. See? Never mind the ad doesn't mention they are Jews. Never mind these three are in a montage of (less recognizable?) non-Jewish villains including Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and President Xi of China. Never mind that these three are, in fact, villains. The ad is "anti-Semitic". Like Germans. Which is why Trump is the new Hitler and why Jake Starkey's avatar is a Teuton. See? It all makes perfect sense. Now go back to your football game you were watching. Soros isn't done flooding your country with the Third World masses you need to cure you of your anti-Semitism.

One thing you learn if you spend any time debating Jews is that Jews are never blameworthy as Jews. Ever. Not even a little bit.

As portrayed in The Holocaust, The Holocaust II, The Holocaust III...The Holocaust CCXLVII, Germans and Jews were living together harmoniously in 1930s Germany when one Thursday afternoon, without warning, a blast of "anti-Semitism" bombarded Germany from outer space instantly transforming Germans, an educated, intelligent, civilized people, into snarling, evil, blood-thirsty, irredeemable, genocidal, Satanic, subhuman monsters who suddenly hated Jews.

The Jews were only being more wonderful and more successful and more, you know, superior than the Germans and it was for this wonderfulness they were so hated. No other reason.

I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that Anti-Semitism was engrained in German culture. when your country's religious leader is known for writing a book called "The Jews and their Lies" (as Martin Luther did) it's probably goign to have an effect. Hitler didn't create German anti-Semitism, he just exploited it.

(And, no, I haven't changed my mind on Zionism, which is still a garbage philosophy, just as bad as Nazism.)

I just watched the "strikingly anti-Semitic" Trump ad that the Jews are now freaking out about. What makes it "anti-Semitic"? As the Daily Kos imbeciliat put it, the ad's four most recognizable villains are Hillary Clinton, Goldman-Sachs chairman Les Blankenfein, George Soros, and Janet Yellen. Three of those four, Soros, Blankenfein, and Yellen, are Jews! So the ad is anti-Semitic. See? Never mind the ad doesn't mention they are Jews. Never mind these three are in a montage of (less recognizable?) non-Jewish villains including Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and President Xi of China. Never mind that these three are, in fact, villains. The ad is "anti-Semitic". Like Germans. Which is why Trump is the new Hitler and why Jake Starkey's avatar is a Teuton. See? It all makes perfect sense. Now go back to your football game you were watching. Soros isn't done flooding your country with the Third World masses you need to cure you of your anti-Semitism.

Okay, I'm not sure how StormFront is getting by without your wisdom this week.

I think it has a lot more to do with the fact that Anti-Semitism was engrained in German culture. when your country's religious leader is known for writing a book called "The Jews and their Lies" (as Martin Luther did) it's probably goign to have an effect. Hitler didn't create German anti-Semitism, he just exploited it.

(And, no, I haven't changed my mind on Zionism, which is still a garbage philosophy, just as bad as Nazism.)

Okay, I'm not sure how StormFront is getting by without your wisdom this week.

LOL, so it wasn't a blast from outer space that caused Germans to hate Jews, it just popped up out of their culture. It was a book that caused it all? Was Martin Luther's book all lies? LOL. I read an editorial in the New York Times, once, that blamed European Christian missionaries for "exporting" anti-Semitism to the Middle East. It's the Christians fault Muslims hate Jews!! (Nothing AT ALL that the Jews themselves might have done.) Read Deuteronomy if you want to see hatred and racism ingrained in a culture.

LOL, so it wasn't a blast from outer space that caused Germans to hate Jews, it just popped up out of their culture. It was a book that caused it all? Was Martin Luther's book all lies?

Martin Luther's book was based on the premise there was a magic sky fairy who turned himself into a Zombie or something, and the Jews were bad for not believing in him, or something... but never mind that.

LOL. I read an editorial in the New York Times, once, that blamed European Christian missionaries for "exporting" anti-Semitism to the Middle East. It's the Christians fault Muslims hate Jews!! (Nothing AT ALL that the Jews themselves might have done.) Read Deuteronomy if you want to see hatred and racism ingrained in a culture.

And the thing is, all the Abrahamic Religions have craziness in their DNA.

Now, I might agree, that Zionism is the main reason why the Islamic World hates the Jews (Calling it "anti-Semitism" is a little silly, as the Arabs are as much Semites as the Jews)

It really doesn't excuse what the Germans did.

Nor does what the Germans did excuse what the Zionists are currently doing.

Forum List

Back