Trump Rips Biden's 'Marxist Equity' Plan, Details Blueprint To End 'Woke Takeover' Of Govt

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Here President Trump is speaking like a true leader for all American people. We’ve already seen Biden outline his “equity plans” which is a disaster simply put it doesn’t even care about equality it is racist it is bigoted it’s not about giving the most qualified person the job. The federal government wants to give people jobs based on their skin color and gender. And major companies are doing the same thing they have been for quite some time.

We have already seen so many leading Democrats like Mayor Pete who believe that there’s too many white construction workers. We have seen what the media wing of the far left CNN has had to say about there not being enough black doctors and how they wrongly said that somehow someway more black doctors is good for minorities. As if one is a minority they have to see a black doctor as if if somebody is white perhaps they have to see a white doctor this makes absolutely no sense. My doctor growing up when I was a kid was from India and he was a great doctor and I did not even think twice about it. My current pain doctor is also Indian and he has done a fine job … a white man does not need a white doctor, I want the best Doctor possible. It’s the same thing for any American in this country they want the best Doctor possible. So the current administration under Joe Biden does not have the best interest of the American people

President Trump like him or not ushered in a great economy, the country was more healthy and much more together.

When Trump gets reelected in 2024 it is going to be something to see the reaction of some of the folks who have somehow convinced themselves that President Trump is a criminal or a bad guy. It will be even more interesting to see how CNN reacts to it and others like them.

Last edited:
There is no president trump, and there will never be one again.
He’s coming back and it will be priceless to see how you react to it. The same thing was said in 2016 ..in fact Trump was given far less of a chance of becoming president then.

I hope you vote for President Trump in 2024 because we have major problems with the price of homes still. What about younger Americans who cant pursue the American dream , what about them don’t you care about them?

So you vote for candidates that hate America And put forth racist equity policies. ?

We need Americans who support equality. And we have a problem with American voters in this country who are out there voting for racist candidates who are on the far left. So that’s a problem.

Here President Trump is speaking like a true leader for all American people. We’ve already seen Biden outline his “equity plans” which is a disaster simply put it doesn’t even care about equality it is racist it is bigoted it’s not about giving the most qualified person the job. The federal government wants to give people jobs based on their skin color and gender. And major companies are doing the same thing they have been for quite some time.

We have already seen so many leading Democrats like Mayor Pete who believe that there’s too many white construction workers. We have seen what the media wing of the far left CNN has had to say about there not being enough black doctors and how they wrongly said that somehow someway more black doctors is good for minorities. As if one is a minority they have to see a black doctor as if if somebody is white perhaps they have to see a white doctor this makes absolutely no sense. My doctor growing up when I was a kid was from India and he was a great doctor and I did not even think twice about it. My current pain doctor is also Indian and he has done a fine job … a white man does not need a white doctor, I want the best Doctor possible. It’s the same thing for any American in this country they want the best Doctor possible. So the current administration under Joe Biden does not have the best interest of the American people

President Trump like him or not ushered in a great economy, the country was more healthy and much more together.

When Trump gets reelected in 2024 it is going to be something to see the reaction of some of the folks who have somehow convinced themselves that President Trump is a criminal or a bad guy. It will be even more interesting to see how CNN reacts to it and others like them.

Thats a funny picture of the blob.

Hopefully, some day that beady eyed motherfucker will be outfitted with an orange jumpsuit & locked up where he belongs.

We don't get to hear enough from our best leader these days. The globalist MSM, including FOX, have decided to give him no coverage. They're terrified that Trump will prevent their elitist friends from robbing the working man to enrich themselves. Trump is the leader that the working man needs. MAGA

Forum List

Back