Trump Riots

046AA7BD-193D-4719-8D2E-A2AC4061F5FB.jpeg

Dainty is listening to me as he claims I’m only listening to myself. :rofl: :auiqs.jpg:

Retarded analysis from Dainty, the retard.
you again?

I'm sorry to have to tell you in this way ...

screw

my leg is battered and bruised by your humping

Last edited:
Have the Trump indictment riots started yet? He has been indicted, and he did call for violence. I have been watching netflix and if the riots have broken out I dont want to miss it.
Nobody cares about him.

Unfortunately about 25% of Americans would sell their pickup trucks to raise funds for him. If any of you Trumpsters have a Ford Diesel with <100k, PM me. Or a tractor, I need a tractor too.
You should have no problem finding someone with a Ford diesel to come park it where the sun don't shine.

No riots, but plenty of love.

Tell me the last time China Joe even got close to this kinda reception.

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

:)-

I am truly puzzled why Trump has so many followers. My bet is they themselves cannot explain the reason. To prove me wrong, give me a legitimate reason for supporting Trump.

And no, this is not a trick question or request.

:)-

Have the Trump indictment riots started yet? He has been indicted, and he did call for violence. I have been watching netflix and if the riots have broken out I dont want to miss it.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back